You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official UTHSCSA Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by Ricer7
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got an invite as well! Looking for interview advice here as well!Just got an invite!!!
I just got an invite as well! Looking for interview advice here as well!
Are y'all in state or OOS? Also, which day is the invite for?Just got an invite!!!
Are y'all in state or OOS? Also, which day is the invite for?
I’m a Texas resident
Mine is for November 25
Are y'all in state or OOS? Also, which day is the invite for?
I'm TX resident as well!
Interviewing November 25th as well! Looking forward to see you there emc181!
I'm TX resident as well!
Interviewing November 25th as well! Looking forward to see you there emc181!
Yes!! Good luck 🙂
I also got an interview for the 25th! Really excited about it. Do you guys know if it’s possible to get a decision on Dec. 1st since it’s right before?
I think it’s possible if you absolutely kill it lol but I was reading the thread from last year and if I remember right some people didn’t find out til January. I’m definitely going to ask while there
I also got an interview for the 25th! Really excited about it. Do you guys know if it’s possible to get a decision on Dec. 1st since it’s right before?
Stats?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Does anyone know how many people they interview on one day?
Also for those asking, I'm just gonna put this here:
Interview#4: UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry
Notification date: Nov 13th 2019
Method of notification: Email
Residency: TX
TMDSAS mail-out date: Aug 25th 2019
GPA (BCPM, overall): 3.38, 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/23/18/21/none
Interview Date: Nov 25th 2019
Also for those asking, I'm just gonna put this here:
Interview#4: UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry
Notification date: Nov 13th 2019
Method of notification: Email
Residency: TX
TMDSAS mail-out date: Aug 25th 2019
GPA (BCPM, overall): 3.38, 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/23/18/21/none
Interview Date: Nov 25th 2019
I interviewed on Monday and my group was of 19..Does anyone know how many people they interview on one day?
Also for those asking, I'm just gonna put this here:
Interview#4: UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry
Notification date: Nov 13th 2019
Method of notification: Email
Residency: TX
TMDSAS mail-out date: Aug 25th 2019
GPA (BCPM, overall): 3.38, 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/23/18/21/none
Interview Date: Nov 25th 2019
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview#1: UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry
Notification date: Nov 19th 2019
Method of notification: Email
Residency: TX
TMDSAS mail-out date: May 26th 2019
GPA (BCPM, overall): 3.01, 3.17
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/23/21/20/none
Interview Date: Dec 2nd 2019
Notification date: Nov 19th 2019
Method of notification: Email
Residency: TX
TMDSAS mail-out date: May 26th 2019
GPA (BCPM, overall): 3.01, 3.17
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/23/21/20/none
Interview Date: Dec 2nd 2019
I haven't gotten one yet. Keep hoping for the best!Has anyone received a rejection letter yet?
Interview #6
School: UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry
Notification date: 11/25/2019
Method of notification: Email
Residency: TX
Application complete date: 5/25
GPA (science, overall): 3.23, 3.57
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/20/22/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 12/9
School: UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry
Notification date: 11/25/2019
Method of notification: Email
Residency: TX
Application complete date: 5/25
GPA (science, overall): 3.23, 3.57
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/20/22/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 12/9
congrats on the interview!Interview #6
School: UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry
Notification date: 11/25/2019
Method of notification: Email
Residency: TX
Application complete date: 5/25
GPA (science, overall): 3.23, 3.57
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/20/22/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 12/9
DCGstudent
Full Member
Accepted 12:01!!
Accepted! Congrats to everyone else that gets accepted tonight!
Sent from my SM-G975U using SDN mobile
Sent from my SM-G975U using SDN mobile
Accepted at 12!!!
Accepted at 12:00!
FutureDent96
New Member
I received the acceptance email, but have yet to receive a call. Who called you? Dr. Malone? Your faculty interviewer? I wonder if they call everyone today.
The assistant dean. Didn't get to meet her in person at the interview.I received the acceptance email, but have yet to receive a call. Who called you? Dr. Malone? Your faculty interviewer? I wonder if they call everyone today.
Sent from my SM-G975U using SDN mobile
D
deleted898849
.
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the same boat. Had my interview on Monday, but don't want to make a decision just yet!I just received an interview invite today. I got accepted at another school Monday but excited about this one. Hopefully they’ll be able to give a decision before the deadline for the other school. If you’re still waiting For an interview, keep hope alive 🙂
Dent2024
New Member
Congrats! What are your stats, and are you IS?I just received an interview invite today. I got accepted at another school Monday but excited about this one. Hopefully they’ll be able to give a decision before the deadline for the other school. If you’re still waiting For an interview, keep hope alive 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted898849
.
Last edited by a moderator:
D
deleted898849
.
Last edited by a moderator:
DCGstudent
Full Member
That sounds like the smart decision. It’s best to make sure you go to A school. If you get accepted in January or whenever you can jump ship and come be our classmate. All that would happen is you would lose the deposit of the other school. Hopefully it’s not NYU 5k depositI’m going to accept. From previous threads it doesn’t seem like they’ll get back with us until January or February
I interviewed in Houston on Tuesday and they said mid January. I also interviewed earlier with UW, who also is sending round 2 mid January. I don't know for sure for San Antonio, but I would imagine it's probably similar.When do guys think second round is going out [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]
Of the people accepted has anyone received a letter or anything with more information yet?
Sent from my SM-G975U using SDN mobile
Sent from my SM-G975U using SDN mobile
When did you interview? I interviewed on 12/2 and for some reason I thought I remembered Dr. Malone saying that they would get together and discuss the latest interviews on the following Monday. However, I too have heard that the second round won't be announced until January, so I'm a bit worried. I have another school that I am waiting to put a deposit down on.When do guys think second round is going out [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]
When did you interview? I interviewed on 12/2 and for some reason I thought I remembered Dr. Malone saying that they would get together and discuss the latest interviews on the following Monday. However, I too have heard that the second round won't be announced until January, so I'm a bit worried. I have another school that I am waiting to put a deposit down on.
I too interviewed on 12/2 and Dr. Malone did say they were going to be meeting today to discuss the applications of the people who interviewed that day. After talking to the students at lunch it seemed like the next round of acceptances are going to come out that first or second week of january. Probably by the time you need to have the deposit down for the other school.
Ok great. I’m glad I wasn’t the only one that heard that. Lol and yes, I will have to put my deposit down by Jan 1.I too interviewed on 12/2 and Dr. Malone did say they were going to be meeting today to discuss the applications of the people who interviewed that day. After talking to the students at lunch it seemed like the next round of acceptances are going to come out that first or second week of january. Probably by the time you need to have the deposit down for the other school.
When did you interview? I interviewed on 12/2 and for some reason I thought I remembered Dr. Malone saying that they would get together and discuss the latest interviews on the following Monday. However, I too have heard that the second round won't be announced until January, so I'm a bit worried. I have another school that I am waiting to put a deposit down on.
Same!! Ahhhh lol
How can I get added to this payge?There is a UTHSCSA Dental school c/o 2024 fb page for incoming students!
@DentLab same!
Wanted to make sure this got to you 🙂 Just send a request and answer the question of if you're an incoming student and you'll be accepted! Congrats and take care!@DentLab same!
The link is in my other comment*
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wanted to make sure this got to you 🙂 just submit a request and answer the question of if you're an incoming student and you'll be accepted! Congrats and take care!How can I get added to this payge?
The link is in my other comment*
I got accepted through email. Has anyone gotten the mail letter? I'm still waiting for it
Did you get accepted today?
I turned down my acceptance to SA. Best of luck guys.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K