The Oklahoma State Thread OKSU

Started by slainte
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, it's hard to take much stock in things like that because between calling them and this board I hear so many different things. I haven't gotten a straight answer or anything about how the process is going from them at all.

She said they were going to send out a letter to all the rejected alternates to let them know that the class was filled. So are they going to send out the rejection letter and then keep you on the list in case someone drops out? 😕
 
Well, I'd imagine that they wouldn't want an empty spot. I'm just relaying what I heard today, in person, from the woman herself. I understand your hesitation though, and hope for your sake that the class isn't filled already...
 
I have a list of apartments in Stillwater. There are quite a few, and many did not make my list, but these are the big ones. It's a bit disheartening for pet owners, I'll warn you. It's a long list so PM me your email and I'll send it as an attachment. As always, feel free to ask any questions you might have about the state, town, or school.

(duplicate post from apartments thread, just didn't want to miss anyone!)
 
Well, guess I'm going to have to accept a position in a masters program and try again next year. Hopefully that will improve my application enough to get in. I'd like to keep some hope for this year, but I'm a realistic guy.