The Webmonster lied!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Psycho Doctor

*** Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
They were not here when i was done studying. I had nothing to study!~ But the message was really funny! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Go. Get. A. Life.

Members don't see this ad :)
Psycho Doctor said:
relax sweetheart, it was obviously a joke.

Wow, that was a pretty condesending "sweetheart"

DrThom said:
no, it's just the way southerners talk...not condescending at all, just fooling around. please don't make it into something it wasn't :(

man i love the south...always calling one another sweethearts or reminiscing over some damn good pecan pie

BaylorGuy said:
man i love the south...always calling one another sweethearts or reminiscing over some damn good pecan pie
pecan pie...isn't that just the best? especially at south of the border!

DrThom said:

Gosh, it's awful that PD would condescend to someone who told him to get a life.

Bless your little heart DrThom for pointing it out, though. :smuggrin:

BaylorGuy said:

I was totally stoked when I saw that they had cornbread at the cafeteria at Wake Forest. Corn bread! It was glorious.

Medikit said:
I was totally stoked when I saw that they had cornbread at the cafeteria at Wake Forest. Corn bread! It was glorious.

THEY HAVE CORNBREAD!?!?!?!

SWEET!

MoosePilot said:
Gosh, it's awful that PD would condescend to someone who told him to get a life.

Bless your little heart DrThom for pointing it out, though. :smuggrin:

I'm also really good at pointing out sarcasm :mad:

Medikit said:

Reason #74 why Wake is my number 1. :laugh:

Psycho Doctor said:
They were not here when i was done studying. I had nothing to study!~ But the message was really funny! :thumbup:

what are you talking about :confused:

Yes, but do they have grits?

Grits, country ham, coffee, and eggs. MMMmmmmmm....

Fried or blackened catfish, crawfish etouffee, biscuits and red eye gravy, fried okra, mint julips, sweet tea, squash casserole...

I love the south!

tinkerbelle said:
what are you talking about :confused:
the message said something to the effect of:

"the site is temproarily down. go do some studying. when you come back we'll be here"

well when i came back, they weren't there. :eek: