There Be Basics WW 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hit me with your best shot, kras. Go ahead.

There are 2 ways this can play out overnight and I’m curious to see which choice you make.

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

There are 2 ways this can play out overnight and I’m curious to see which choice you make.
Since I'm a vanillager, there aren't any choices for me to make, but sure yeah, let's see what happens

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Since I'm a vanillager, there aren't any choices for me to make, but sure yeah, let's see what happens
Prove it. Wolf hunt tomorrow. None of this vagueness and lack of actual contribution.

You’re a better player than that and you’ve chosen not only not to contribute to village efforts, but to sabotage them by being completely unhelpful. So do better.

Or refute my points with actual evidence instead of your typical “lol am just sketchy” but I think you’ll have a harder time doing that.

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
This is nearly identical behavior to when Zenge identified you as a wolf in the Emojis game. The only difference is that you don’t have Dubz backing you up this time.

Probably because you killed her.

• Hmm
  • Okay...
Reactions: 5 users
Okay I fell asleep again after my last post at like 8:15. I truly felt secure with the lainey vote and am very surprised she flipped village.

I thought about this too regarding the Cray tinfoil. Honestly, I'm not going to give her wolf points for it because Cray was being super village-read at that time. If Sun is wolf, literally any other person would have been easier pickings for a misyeet. I think she was genuinely suspicious of her.
It was genuine
[

You’re right, it does seem hypocritical :( I have you strongly in my village block but it is worrying me that you were pushing cray when you were suspicious of the other player pushing her, and now are pushing suspicion on another player who you had as weak village for agreeing with you. If you as a villager were suspicious of her with the info you had at the time, why wouldn’t village Dina be? More importantly, why would wolf Dina agree with you at the specific timing she did, once wolves had apparently given up hope of getting suspicion on cray?
Dina has been ???, weak village/???, and weak village/???/dont trust for me. I don’t know for a fact it’s suspicious of Dina to have been agreeing with me (and I myself had the original thought for her to agree with), but I gave several possible reasons for this. Including validating me to pocket me. I analyze everything.
Generally I try not to read into NK choices too much because it’s very WIFOM in a way that I don’t think I’m very good at decoding... but I can’t help but think about the cray choice after 3 people were pushing her and the rest of the thread, from what I remember, seems to have read her pretty solidly village.
From what I remember and have noted, Lainey yesterday was the first in a while to really bring up cray as a serious wolf candidate. Cray pointed out that Lainey was stretching and possibly intentionally warping Cray’s words in her reasoning. Sunny was the only other player to push cray as a wolf read, but based on much more solid reasoning (post 1577 and some others) - but then, I would expect sunny’s reasoning to be more solid even if lainey/sunny were v/w, given the playstyles I’ve seen from them this game and previous ones. Then sunny’s suspicion really took off after the MsP yeet because of cray’s vote switch inspiring an ISO that made sunny very sus of cray. Dina seemed a bit swayed, at least thought it was worth considering. This took place late at night for most players, so maybe wolves were asleep and didn’t adjust NK in response to getting some village traction for cray sus? But it feels off that not one wolf looked at thread before night close and decided to switch NK. If Lainey was a wolf trying to sow cray sus and wolves decided to NK cray because no villagers were biting, why go through with it once sunny was so suspicious? If Dina and Lainey were wolves, why would Dina connect herself with the cray sus once wolves had already apparently given up on getting village on board?
I do see what you’re saying and others have pointed out that the NK may have been ordered and final before my on thread ISO of Cray and laying out why I was sus. The end result though was that the wolves took out 1 of my 2 wolf reads.
I would be extremely suspicious of sunny after this, but I looked back through her votes and who she was pushing (early on genny, 2nd on sloth D2 [not great but obviously villagers yeet villagers sometimes], on lainey and opposed to MsP vote D3) and they look quite clearing to me. So following the above train of thought I keep 2nd guessing Lainey being a wolf, and especially feel Lainey/Dina being w/w is less likely. I know there is a lot of WIFOM involved here and there are many possible explanations for why wolf Lainey would want to NK cray in this scenario, but I’m very nervous about this yeet since it’s getting urgent to yeet a wolf. It’s really bothering me that there has been so little resistance to the Lainey yeet.
Hmm this was actually a good point about Lainey that I slept through, but I still don’t know if it would have been enough for me to move off her vote.
bUt WhO wAs WoLf

if I get NKed after triggering sunny please take a look at her thank you

that is a joke to be clear i do not think sunny is wolf
*triggering intensifies*
Sunny stop making me doubt my village block with comments like this 😬
I don’t love majority hammers (at least, not as a villager). Rushing yeet and truncating doscussion, adding confusion and therefore potential for bad panic-brain analysis, and possibly trapping people on votes they didn’t plan to end on but were hoping to get info from or pressure with... it just presents a lot of opportunities for wolves to take advantage.
Sorry lol it was mostly a joke but I was waiting, waiting, waiting.... the active players had said a lot on the game thread and we were even having discussions in the signup thread. I could feel myself falling asleep waiting for 10:00 and the inactive players.
Why does this feel damning of Lainey to you? To me, if anything it makes me more suspicious of more experienced and active players, since it makes you wonder why they weren’t chosen for NK (obviously it’s not much suspicion since there are many possible reasons why they might have been, I’m just not following why you think it points to Lainey)
Well because Lainey even more than me as a principle was anti-vet deference. I figured personal dislike may be biasing her NK choices.
There is another glaring possibility, and it would usually make me a bit suspicious that you’re making this post without mentioning it - from one angle it looks a lot like you’re feeling self-conscious and paranoid that people are thinking of that possibility and are want to defend yourself from it without explicitly doing so. But, like I said before, I think there’s very compelling evidence you’re a villager.
What?? This is where you lose me. I’m not being paranoid and defending myself here, I am trying to contribute to wolf hunting by sharing the psychological profiles I’m seeing of the wolves.
In summary of above reasoning, I don’t find sunny’s suspicion of cray inherently wolfy since she had good points and put a LOT of effort into those posts. I don’t think a wolf would go to THAT much effort to push suspicion on someone they’d already decided to NK - there wasn’t enough time when sunny posted to get villagers on board before night end. But that there was village traction (assuming sunny is village) on cray sus after lainey pushed it makes me worry we have lainey wrong.
Lainey had sus’ed cray at some point but I didn’t pick up where she left off. Cray did have some sus activities as I outlined.

This has probably already been said, but Cray was one of the top village reads so Dina saying it wasn't a good choice is giving the impression of "I wouldn't have done that if I was wolf" which worries me that she's reaching for subconscious village cred.
It actually did make me give her village points in my head because I agree that Cray was a terrible NK choice. But also like Visc and others have said, the wolves might have put their NK in before I really outlined my cray yeet.
Doesn't matter if cray was a top village read by a few players. There was sus was being thrown on her and a few people were bringing up her voting record. There were people who were basically hard cleared by the voting for a wolf D1 early in the day that I thought would go for first (i.e. sunny) especially because zenge already got NK'd
Agree with both points here, unfortunately.
I'm not completely against your POE (except for the part where I'm there). I do think Lainey flipping wolf will more than likely make me look towards alley/plz than ace.

And I'm praying to the WW gods that Shorty isn't a wolf because if she is I don't think I'll ever be able to trust her again.
If shorty is a wolf she is being shortsighted. She will have such a helpful pro-village appearing wolf meta that she could never surpass as a real pro-village villager.

Reactions: 3 users

I literally cannot sleep because I’m up thinking about this, so let me expand on the 2 options that the wolves have at this point when it comes to tonight’s NK.

Option 1: kill shorty. I’m openly sussing kras and have been playing a super pro-village game, even though I too have fallen into the misreads of people who turn out to be village and for some reason decide their best option for play is to be as sketch as possible instead of helping the team. Choosing this path still leaves an out for the wolf pack because I drew attention to the fact that people who sus kras die; all she has to do is say that killing me would be way too obvious for her to do if she’s a wolf.

Option 2: kill someone other than me and then use that to try and discredit me for the entire day and turn people against me. Based on posts last night, I think this is the more likely route that they’ll go. Personally, I don’t think that’s a wise move because you can go back through this thread and see my commitment to wolfhunting, while you can also see how kras has been skating by on her sketchy meta and we’ve been giving her a pass for it. I also expect that she’d play up the importance of today’s yeet vote to sow doubt in everyone about our strongest village reads while still not actually contributing anything definitive to village efforts.

Both options are viable and either could lead to a wolf win if done right.

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
current spreadsheet
1613133114724.png

abridged yeet progression
1613133257248.png

Contingency YEET Kras, by default the sketchiest player since my 2 wolf reads are gone, and fits my theory about being sympathetic to not having me die early again.

Night 4

tenor.gif

The players felt they had to reassess one another with many choosing to go their separate ways to do their analyses in peace.

After morning attendance, the crew members found a room filled with ash.

Dead is @sunshinefl - Pirate, vanillager

REMINDER
: DAY CYCLES ARE NOW 12 HOURS LONG. POST MINIMUM UPGRADED TO *5* POST DAILY. (Changes are reflected in initial post).

Find the pyros!

8 players remain
2. @Dinashadow
4. @supershorty
5. @Aprilthearab
8. @alleycat03
9. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
13. @kraskadva
14. @Viscernable
18. @Acehunter123

Dead/Lost to Sea/Space
7. @genny - Dragon, vanilla wolf
1. @Animal Midwife - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
3. @WildZoo - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
15. @DrRoRo - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
17. @PhiloslothicalStudent - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
11. @Zenge142 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
6. @Ms Procrastinator - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
16. @Crayola227 - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
10. @LaineyLou - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager
12. @sunshinefl - Pirate, vanilla villager/vanillager

It is now Day 5. Yeet/Vote deadline is at 10pm EST (9pm CST/8pm MST/7pm fantasyland).

~*~*~*Table of Contents*~*~*~

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
This is nearly identical behavior to when Zenge identified you as a wolf in the Emojis game. The only difference is that you don’t have Dubz backing you up this time.
Just to put this in perspective, I pulled a few quotes from when kras was wolfing last time and Zenge started going after her hard. You'll notice that there's extreme similarity in how she relies on "I'm sketchy in general, that doesn't mean anything," diverts focus to MARVOLO, and then likes to turn it around and say "you're not providing reasons" when he was, and use that to accuse him of being wolfy.

She's not wrong in that if there are 3 wolves left today and we misyeet, we lose. But she's going to try to drive the focus onto that as a way to get it off of her - because she's who we should yeet today. I am not at all surprised by the decision to kill sunshine last night. I also won't be surprised when kras posts today and reminds us - constantly - that we can't get today's yeet wrong, but then tries to drive suspicion on our strongest village reads, while not actually putting any effort into wolf hunting herself, just going "I'm sketchy" and identifying specific behaviors as wolfy. She also likes to go "that's something I would do if I were wolfing" or "that's not something I would do if wolfing" - it's WIFOM.

I'm pretty reliably sketchy in general (see: signature), I don't need to ask - people will tell me when they're wolf-reading me (see: most reads lists)
But so far nobody seems to feel that I've been sketchtastic enough to be the biggest concern, so not sure where you're spinning this from now.
A hard push without any real evidence is def giving me some wolfy reads on you though.

If you wanna yeet me, then make a case for it. Despite most folks vaguely yelling "sketch" nobody seems to have come up with any real reasons why I might actually be a wolf or who would be in a pack with me.

But just like with anybody else on the roster right now, you better have some darn good reasons since it's MARVOLO and any misyeet at this point (like this one would be) is gonna make village lose.

What have you got so far? Because I think we're all gonna have to work together on this one - I mean, It's only D3 and we're already one misyeet away from losing. So now's definitely the time to talk it out on thread

Here's the thing though, your logic doesn't hold because nobody wants to be associated with me. I'm baseline sketchy. Anybody would try to distance themselves when you start throwing out accusations at marvolo. But you're still not coming up with any real reasons why I might be a wolf, just this tinfoil about me and SAR, when we've both been wolf reading each other.

So unless you can put together a pack around me &/or SAR that might make some real sense, you're still just throwing darts in the dark and making yourself look wolfier.

I already contingency voted last night, but I want to emphasize it. Yeet kras.

Last edited:
  • Hmm
And for comparison, the similar quotes that she said to me last night. It's almost exactly the same things she said to Zenge and the same strategy.

IDK that this is the smoking gun you think it is, because literally everybody susses me.
And the NK'd folks sussed a lot of people besides me. This logic could apply to you or Dina just as easily

Wasn't meant to be a defense. Just pointing out that your logic about is shaky, and it sounds to me like a wolf trying to push a misyeet after I put you in my POE.

I have been busy and haven't been contributing as much as I should, fo sho, but that's NAI.

Well, of course you don't...

See you tomorrow

I have an ISO of her as well: here

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Thank you! I am feeling better today, hopefully it stays that way!

Re: kras, I read over your and AM's ISOs and noticed that almost all of kras' wolf reads through the game have flipped village except Ace, not sure if we can put any stock in that, but I figured it was worth mentioning. I think if we yeet kras and she flipped wolf then we could clear ace.

I was hesitating on kras this game because there were wolfier people on the board and I thought her tone seemed different from last game she was wolfing, but I found some posts from last game that mirrored some of the things she's said this game (I can pull quotes later) and so I'm re-evaluating that thought. Looking back at her last game she was more jokey, but she also spent a lot of it fighting with AM, but AM has been dead for a while so that's a moot point when trying to compare.

I don't like her defense of shorty questioning her being to shade shorty when there's a ton of evidence in favor of shorty being village and frankly at this point if she is a wolf she deserves the win. Honestly just feels like she's trying to dismantle the village block.

I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks though.

IDK that this is the smoking gun you think it is, because literally everybody susses me.
And the NK'd folks sussed a lot of people besides me. This logic could apply to you or Dina just as easily

If everyone is always sussing you how are we every supposed to know if you're village or not? :shrug: Also AM didn't include shorty or I in her POE before she died and while dubz sussed me I don't think she ever mentioned shorty. Cray was sussing everyone, but I feel like shorty was low on her list. And those are just the ones I can pull off the top of my head.

What are your reads on @alleycat03 and @vetschoolsletmeinplease?

• Care
but I found some posts from last game that mirrored some of the things she's said this game (I can pull quotes later) and so I'm re-evaluating that thought. Looking back at her last game she was more jokey, but she also spent a lot of it fighting with AM, but AM has been dead for a while so that's a moot point when trying to compare.
I just posted a bunch of these at the same time that you posted.

I am currently investigating the possibility of a kras/Ace pack. I don't think it's impossible. kras/Ace or kras/alley.

Members don't see this ad :)

I am currently investigating the possibility of a kras/Ace pack. I don't think it's impossible.

:ninja:

I haven't even finished my coffee yet lol

• Haha

I am currently investigating the possibility of a kras/Ace pack. I don't think it's impossible. kras/Ace or kras/alley.

Okay, just had to double check and Kras was on the sloth vote the day ace was almost yeeted and she jumped on that the next day. If so the chance of a kras/ace pack would increase for me. Nothing like jumping on a fellow wolf who was super sketch the day before but nobody is looking at today to clear one of you if there's a flip

Okay, just had to double check and Kras was on the sloth vote the day ace was almost yeeted and she jumped on that the next day. If so the chance of a kras/ace pack would increase for me. Nothing like jumping on a fellow wolf who was super sketch the day before but nobody is looking at today to clear one of you if there's a flip

Shoot and then yesterday she was trying to put ace back in her village pile, possibly because we were going to yeet him today when lainey flipped village last night

• Hmm
To me, it’s between Kras and Ace on who is wolfier at the moment. Ace has been over promising and underdelivering and being generally not the most helpful to the village. But Kras is so sketchy and I think she is deliberately not being as helpful as she could be.

Shoot and then yesterday she was trying to put ace back in her village pile, possibly because we were going to yeet him today when lainey flipped village last night
Yeah, I'm ISOing all her posts related to Ace right now and looking at the vote history. I'm not yet convinced one way or the other if she's been doing a long bus on him or using him as bait.

I want to put pressure on Kras and see if she actually contributes today.

Yeet Kras

I have a cell bio exam soon, so I’ll be back after it. I watched 6 lectures for it yesterday, so hopefully I don’t fail. See you all this afternoon.

• Care
Here are all of the quotes where kras has mentioned Ace. What's clear is that if they are w/w, she's been bussing him steadily throughout the game - and the reason I think that still could be a possibility is when he actually was in danger of being yeeted on D2, she did NOT put her vote on him, even though she had been sussing him on the thread at that point. She was careful enough to hedge between sloth and him, allowing her to put her vote on Sloth while still being able to take credit for thinking Ace was wolfy. You can see that in the quote below. She placed her vote on sloth relatively near yeet close - within 2 hours.
This logic makes sense to me, so I'm curious to see a sloth flip ... and then look closer at Zenge and Cray if he's village, since they're my strongest village reads at the moment.

The Ace sus also makes sense to me
Then she stayed on this "Ace is sus" thing and read him as wolfy the following day.
Jayzus... caught up finally.

Ok, reads in rough order...

Wolfy
Ace - after yesterday, very sus. Maybe noob, but
Lainey - Other's have pointed out many sketch bits, but the one below just feels totally off to me
MsP - That was an awfully quick catch up...

The following day, we had started out with quite a few contingency votes on Ace (coming from me, Dina, and then adding pleasy and sunshine). At this point, Ace was in the lead with those 4 votes, and then I re-ISOed Lainey and a bunch of us undid our Ace votes to move over to her based on that. By the time kras placed her vote and said the quote below, Ace only had 1 vote on him (sunshine), so adding one vote was a relatively safe thing to do if she was bussing because there were, at that point, more votes on both Lainey and MsP. Shortly before yeet closed (~37 minutes), she changed her vote to MsP.
Yeet Ace
Let's see that flip... or if the wagon magically disappears again...

I don't get why nobody wants to follow up with the Ace vote now, when y'all were so gungho for it yesterday

Since the Ace vote clearly isn't going through tonight...

Unyeet Ace
Yeet MsP

THEN, following MsP's misyeet, she immediately again placed her contingency vote on Ace - in fact, she was the first one to contingency vote for D4. She kept her vote on him the entire time, but again, there was such a huge wagon on Lainey (6 at final yeet compared to 3 on Ace) that it was a safe bus.
Contingency yeet Ace

These posts both read really WIFOM to me now when I've put them in context with her other quotes and with her previous wolf play.
I also don't like how wagons for Ace & Lainey keep building and then not happening. Sure, maybe noob distractions, but clearly this is a noob pack since almost all the vets have been killed off already

I'm finding it hard to believe any wolves would bus packmates on D1 & D2, especially when there were other options, so maybe Lainey and Ace really are just noob bait

D2 I was thinking all the Ace sus was just because of his noobishness, but after sloth flipped village and there was a huge push for Ace in the first half of the next day, which then evaporated and I didn't like that which I why I've been sussing him. But rethinking this all now when I have a minute, (and now with the Lainey flip), I wanna look in other directions
Now, as we're reaching endgame with a wolf win within striking distance and with people openly sussing both her and Ace, suddenly she thinks Ace is probably village.

I actually am starting to think that kras is playing a big brain game here and this pack is more likely than kras/alley, but I'll look into that next.

There are only 2 posts where kras even mentions alley beyond vote tallying and they're not very informative one way or the other.

I have had alley in my sus pile for most of the game, but her contributions yesterday were better than they have been, and I'll be watching to see what she does with her vote today.

At work and unable to do quote-pulling or any in-depth analysis but figured I'd try to jump on before it gets too late. The arguments presented for Kras make a lot of sense, and I can see Kras/ace w/w. Part of my argument for ace being a really unhelpful villager was the dynamics of the Lainey/Ace/MsP sus triangle where Lainey was most likely to be wolf, but in light of her flip, Ace being a wolf does not conflict anymore. The biggest part of my argument was no one defended Ace at all, seemingly leaving him out on his own to fend for himself, which would be a horrible wolfy strategy after already losing a packmate. However, the sus on him has managed to be overcome by arguments of sus for others and he is still alive despite multiple cycles of huge distrust and suspicion, so even if the defense is not apparent, the wolves are obviously still doing a fine job of keeping him alive by redirection and fake bussing. I no longer have any real reasons to believe he's just a bad villager.

Also interesting that D3 while allegedly having ace as her top wolf read (her vote didn’t end there) she was pushing Lainey with reasoning that Cray called out for being very weak. Of all things to sus Lainey for, Lainey posting her reasoning for why she read Sloth wolfy on D2 is a puzzling choice, even if kras did think it was a current read of a dead player - and honestly I don’t buy that. It felt like an intentional misinterpretation.

Got to get back to Cornell PBL session and have lab afterward but before it starts back up I’ll place my vote

yeet kras

• Care
Got to get back to Cornell PBL session and have lab afterward but before it starts back up I’ll place my vote

yeet kras
I just did that yesterday, it was a blast! Have fun!!

• Love
  • Care
I’m tired of ace coming in w big promises to be more active and then either is like ok now I can do a q and a or not coming on at all, I’m keeping my vote where it is I think
I kinda stopped paying attention and went book shopping after this bc i was a leetl bit annoyed (mostly misplaced annoyance)
can we just majority yeet Lainey and go into night cycle now? lol
I would say this doesn't look too great in light of the lainey flip but like.... i think a good amount of us were here too lol
This has probably already been said, but Cray was one of the top village reads so Dina saying it wasn't a good choice is giving the impression of "I wouldn't have done that if I was wolf" which worries me that she's reaching for subconscious village cred.
gonna start reading dina with a filter today
@Acehunter123 I can't help but feel like you didn't follow through on your pro-village promises today.
that is how i feel. pretty annoyed by it
I find it strange how they only just posted this just now, why the wait?
thats rich lol
I will repeat them as they were my highest wolf reads
dont need you to repeat yourself, just need you to post the reads you've been talking about for days now, with a little logic next to each of them. I rarely push someone for a full roster reads list, but that's what's gonna convince me to not yeet you to the land of the dead today.
I was pointing out that I was infact giving reads incase you missed them earlier. Working through people as I had stated earlier.
if these aint and the end of my yellow brick road catch up im gonna be so mad lol
We've gotten distracted each day by villagers who are playing in a really anti-village way (which is NOT cool) but I just can't get past the fact that people who sus kras die.
the end of a really well thought out post. definitely was following the logic throughout. kras is now in my weak wolf pile, I'm trying not to let my never ending eye roll at ace cloud my judgement

shorty got so spicy last night
Option 2: kill someone other than me and then use that to try and discredit me for the entire day and turn people against me. Based on posts last night, I think this is the more likely route that they’ll go. Personally, I don’t think that’s a wise move because you can go back through this thread and see my commitment to wolfhunting, while you can also see how kras has been skating by on her sketchy meta and we’ve been giving her a pass for it. I also expect that she’d play up the importance of today’s yeet vote to sow doubt in everyone about our strongest village reads while still not actually contributing anything definitive to village efforts.
i'll definitely keep this in mind as i read today
You'll notice that there's extreme similarity in how she relies on "I'm sketchy in general, that doesn't mean anything," diverts focus to MARVOLO, and then likes to turn it around and say "you're not providing reasons" when he was, and use that to accuse him of being wolfy.
pushing kras further down into wolfi
I have a cell bio exam soon, so I’ll be back after it. I watched 6 lectures for it yesterday, so hopefully I don’t fail. See you all this afternoon.
**** GOOD LUCK! ! ! ! ! IF YOU BREAK IT AND IT STOPS, IT WAS NECCECARY, IF YOU ADD IT AND IT GOES, IT'S SUFFICIENT ! ! ! UHHHH A SEC12 LOSS OF FX MUTANT WOULD ENLARGE THE ER!!!!! UNFOLDED PROTEINS ARE MARKED WITH GLUCOSE! THEY STAY VIA CALNEXIN!!! SENDING THESE TO YOU VIA BRAIN WAVES!! ****

• Care
I kinda stopped paying attention and went book shopping after this bc i was a leetl bit annoyed (mostly misplaced annoyance)

I would say this doesn't look too great in light of the lainey flip but like.... i think a good amount of us were here too lol

gonna start reading dina with a filter today

that is how i feel. pretty annoyed by it

thats rich lol

dont need you to repeat yourself, just need you to post the reads you've been talking about for days now, with a little logic next to each of them. I rarely push someone for a full roster reads list, but that's what's gonna convince me to not yeet you to the land of the dead today.

if these aint and the end of my yellow brick road catch up im gonna be so mad lol

the end of a really well thought out post. definitely was following the logic throughout. kras is now in my weak wolf pile, I'm trying not to let my never ending eye roll at ace cloud my judgement

shorty got so spicy last night

i'll definitely keep this in mind as i read today

pushing kras further down into wolfi

**** GOOD LUCK! ! ! ! ! IF YOU BREAK IT AND IT STOPS, IT WAS NECCECARY, IF YOU ADD IT AND IT GOES, IT'S SUFFICIENT ! ! ! UHHHH A SEC12 LOSS OF FX MUTANT WOULD ENLARGE THE ER!!!!! UNFOLDED PROTEINS ARE MARKED WITH GLUCOSE! THEY STAY VIA CALNEXIN!!! SENDING THESE TO YOU VIA BRAIN WAVES!! ****
This vote is cathartic. I'll probably change it later today but I'm so annoyed that there isn't a more complete ace reads list at the end of my catch up.

yeet ace

I do feel like it's extremely important that we unite our vote today.

After doing those ISOs this morning, I am most certain of a kras/Ace pack vs kras/alley, but the common denominator is kras and I think yeeting her today is our strongest village move.

After doing those ISOs this morning, I am most certain of a kras/Ace pack vs kras/alley, but the common denominator is kras and I think yeeting her today is our strongest village move.
ill move there im just really mad:(

• Haha
I'd like to point out that for all this talk about being more active, kras' only contribution today so far has been to roll her eyes at my pointing out that her behavior is extremely similar to how she responded to Zenge the last time she was wolfing.

Obviously there's no sign of @Acehunter123 either, not that that surprises me at all.

Do you think alley would have put an early vote on kras like she did today if they were wolfing together?

Do you think alley would have put an early vote on kras like she did today if they were wolfing together?
I doubt it since I think the kras vote will go through, and I think there’s more evidence to support a wolf Ace than a wolf alley.

*** hello everyone whiny anna back, got rejected from my 2nd top choice today. really REALLY bummed, feeling a little manic i've applied to four new jobs this morning lol but all that to say that at some point I might need to just turn off my computer for a long time today, if i disappear, that's what happened****

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
*** hello everyone whiny anna back, got rejected from my 2nd top choice today. really REALLY bummed, feeling a little manic i've applied to four new jobs this morning lol but all that to say that at some point I might need to just turn off my computer for a long time today, if i disappear, that's what happened****
Hugs for you 💙

If you’re going to change your vote, can you do that before you disappear if you don’t anticipate making it back before yeet?

• Care
But yeah I don't think an alley/ace pack makes sense and if I take pleasey out of the POE then kras makes the most sense

But yeah I don't think an alley/ace pack makes sense and if I take pleasey out of the POE then kras makes the most sense
Yeah, and I ISOed pleasy yesterday and really nothing jumped out at me. She’s been pressing Ace hard and nothing in her post history gave me pause. I feel like we’ve assembled a pretty strong case against kras and Ace’s behavior, frankly, has been wolfy the entire game.

***if you end up needing to take a gap year feel free to reach out if you need application help or essays read***

• Love
Cathartic vote over. Underwhelming catharscism (is that a word) since he aint even here

unyeet ace
yeet kras

I can hear the mutters from dead chat now...
So, I thought about this a lot tonight, and other than the fact that the people who have been NKed thus far are either vets or noob strong players, there's another connection. Nearly all of them openly sussed kras, or pressed her for reads - with the exception of Dubz, who kras tried to yeet. There's a pattern here. People who read kras as wolfy, or people I think kras would consider a threat to her if she's wolf and they're village, end up dead.

AM sussed her. Cray sussed her. Zenge pressed her. Dubz had her as a neutral/???? read and then didn't make it past N1, but again, Dubz is a very strong player and an existential threat to any wolf if she's village (and vice versa).

We've been operating on the assumption that noob wolves are just policy-killing vets, but I think we need to really consider that someone with a lot more experience has been taking out the strongest players first, knowing that a bunch of noobs would be much more likely to misyeet people who are acting super sketchy (like Lainey). There are 2 experienced players left in the game - kras and Dina. I'll talk more at the bottom about why I think kras is more likely than Dina to be wolfing. I want all the quotes I pulled from the killed villagers to be seen first.

This is the ISO that was reposted above by Dina.
I think this is a really significant point.

And this.
Now, there aren't a ton of interactions from Zenge. However, kras wolfed in the first game that Zenge played, and we all saw the kind of effort he made on the last day - including naming the entire pack. He's a strong player and definitely someone who would be a threat to a wolf.

Why do I think kras over Dina?
Look at their contributions to the thread. Dina has been wolfhunting and very active. Kras has been busy, and being busy is NAI, but when she does contribute, it's vague AF. When she's called out on that, like when I asked her for reads earlier and she vaguebooked an answer at me, she just doubles down on being even more vague. Now we're in a situation where it might be MYLO tomorrow, depending on the number of wolves left, and STILL there's no guarantee of any active wolfhunting from her tomorrow, just that she'll "be around."

BOTH of them have VCAs that don't look good. kras voted for Dubz, Sloth, MsP, and Ace tonight but it was clear that he wasn't getting yeeted tonight. Dina voted for April, Ace, MsP, and Lainey. This is why I think it's really important to consider thread contributions in addition to VCA - because VCA doesn't tell you the full story. One of these experienced players made a sketchy vote in the beginning and has been actively wolfhunting since then. One of them has made multiple sketchy votes, hasn't contributed really anything meaningful in the search for wolves (but heavy use of ellipses, I'll give her that), has thrown shade at the people who HAVE been wolfhunting (again, without actually contributing anything of her own), and has the knowledge and experience to know how to manipulate the situation to her benefit.

I think we've given kras a pass for her sketchy meta and because she randed wolf in the last game, but when you go back and look at the evidence, I'm really struck by what I'm seeing. I think if we want to pull out a village win, she needs to go tomorrow.

We've gotten distracted each day by villagers who are playing in a really anti-village way (which is NOT cool) but I just can't get past the fact that people who sus kras die.

Prove it. Wolf hunt tomorrow. None of this vagueness and lack of actual contribution.

You’re a better player than that and you’ve chosen not only not to contribute to village efforts, but to sabotage them by being completely unhelpful. So do better.

Or refute my points with actual evidence instead of your typical “lol am just sketchy” but I think you’ll have a harder time doing that.

I literally cannot sleep because I’m up thinking about this, so let me expand on the 2 options that the wolves have at this point when it comes to tonight’s NK.

Option 1: kill shorty. I’m openly sussing kras and have been playing a super pro-village game, even though I too have fallen into the misreads of people who turn out to be village and for some reason decide their best option for play is to be as sketch as possible instead of helping the team. Choosing this path still leaves an out for the wolf pack because I drew attention to the fact that people who sus kras die; all she has to do is say that killing me would be way too obvious for her to do if she’s a wolf.

Both options are viable and either could lead to a wolf win if done right.

Just to put this in perspective, I pulled a few quotes from when kras was wolfing last time and Zenge started going after her hard. You'll notice that there's extreme similarity in how she relies on "I'm sketchy in general, that doesn't mean anything," diverts focus to MARVOLO, and then likes to turn it around and say "you're not providing reasons" when he was, and use that to accuse him of being wolfy.

She's not wrong in that if there are 3 wolves left today and we misyeet, we lose. But she's going to try to drive the focus onto that as a way to get it off of her - because she's who we should yeet today. I am not at all surprised by the decision to kill sunshine last night. I also won't be surprised when kras posts today and reminds us - constantly - that we can't get today's yeet wrong, but then tries to drive suspicion on our strongest village reads, while not actually putting any effort into wolf hunting herself, just going "I'm sketchy" and identifying specific behaviors as wolfy. She also likes to go "that's something I would do if I were wolfing" or "that's not something I would do if wolfing" - it's WIFOM.

I already contingency voted last night, but I want to emphasize it. Yeet kras.

And for comparison, the similar quotes that she said to me last night. It's almost exactly the same things she said to Zenge and the same strategy.

Re: kras, I read over your and AM's ISOs and noticed that almost all of kras' wolf reads through the game have flipped village except Ace, not sure if we can put any stock in that, but I figured it was worth mentioning. I think if we yeet kras and she flipped wolf then we could clear ace.

I was hesitating on kras this game because there were wolfier people on the board and I thought her tone seemed different from last game she was wolfing, but I found some posts from last game that mirrored some of the things she's said this game (I can pull quotes later) and so I'm re-evaluating that thought. Looking back at her last game she was more jokey, but she also spent a lot of it fighting with AM, but AM has been dead for a while so that's a moot point when trying to compare.

I don't like her defense of shorty questioning her being to shade shorty when there's a ton of evidence in favor of shorty being village and frankly at this point if she is a wolf she deserves the win. Honestly just feels like she's trying to dismantle the village block.

I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks though.

Here are all of the quotes where kras has mentioned Ace. What's clear is that if they are w/w, she's been bussing him steadily throughout the game - and the reason I think that still could be a possibility is when he actually was in danger of being yeeted on D2, she did NOT put her vote on him, even though she had been sussing him on the thread at that point. She was careful enough to hedge between sloth and him, allowing her to put her vote on Sloth while still being able to take credit for thinking Ace was wolfy. You can see that in the quote below. She placed her vote on sloth relatively near yeet close - within 2 hours.

Then she stayed on this "Ace is sus" thing and read him as wolfy the following day.

The following day, we had started out with quite a few contingency votes on Ace (coming from me, Dina, and then adding pleasy and sunshine). At this point, Ace was in the lead with those 4 votes, and then I re-ISOed Lainey and a bunch of us undid our Ace votes to move over to her based on that. By the time kras placed her vote and said the quote below, Ace only had 1 vote on him (sunshine), so adding one vote was a relatively safe thing to do if she was bussing because there were, at that point, more votes on both Lainey and MsP. Shortly before yeet closed (~37 minutes), she changed her vote to MsP.

THEN, following MsP's misyeet, she immediately again placed her contingency vote on Ace - in fact, she was the first one to contingency vote for D4. She kept her vote on him the entire time, but again, there was such a huge wagon on Lainey (6 at final yeet compared to 3 on Ace) that it was a safe bus.

These posts both read really WIFOM to me now when I've put them in context with her other quotes and with her previous wolf play.

Now, as we're reaching endgame with a wolf win within striking distance and with people openly sussing both her and Ace, suddenly she thinks Ace is probably village.

I actually am starting to think that kras is playing a big brain game here and this pack is more likely than kras/alley, but I'll look into that next.
@Zenge142 I hope you're enjoying the turnabout

If everyone is always sussing you how are we every supposed to know if you're village or not? :shrug: Also AM didn't include shorty or I in her POE before she died and while dubz sussed me I don't think she ever mentioned shorty. Cray was sussing everyone, but I feel like shorty was low on her list. And those are just the ones I can pull off the top of my head.

What are your reads on @alleycat03 and @vetschoolsletmeinplease?
I think one of them is a wolf, but dunno which one... going back to look more

Nope. At this point it's totally w/v or v/v

If shorty is a wolf she is being shortsighted. She will have such a helpful pro-village appearing wolf meta that she could never surpass as a real pro-village villager.
This makes me laugh because it's so spot on

Nope. At this point it's totally w/v or v/v
Oh look! The first pro-village thing to come from kras - and she’s right, because kras/alley most likely IS w/v, in that order.

The real question, kras, is are you going to put your vote on Ace again today to keep it consistent?

Which leaves Shorty, Ally, Plz, and Dina in the POE

Shorty, Dina - pushing hard for a misyeet, ignoring other wolf possibilities
please - the more likely 3rd wolf from what I'm reading, shoring up shorty and dina, avoiding the quiet wolf stereotype just barely
alley - possible quiet!wolf, but I think less likely
Ace - sketchtastic noob, but from VCA I'm thinking just a noob now
April - nice!April playing village meta
Vis - Not seeing anything that looks like w/w, wolfhunting fr

please - the more likely 3rd wolf from what I'm reading, shoring up shorty and dina, avoiding the quiet wolf stereotype just barely
alley - possible quiet!wolf, but I think less likely
Ace - sketchtastic noob, but from VCA I'm thinking just a noob now
April - nice!April playing village meta
Vis - Not seeing anything that looks like w/w, wolfhunting fr
Exactly the reads I would have expected and mention of her yeet being a misyeet that I would have expected.

She did this in the emojis game and village fell for it, let’s not have a repeat performance. We can still salvage this game for a village win.

Exactly the reads I would have expected and mention of her yeet being a misyeet that I would have expected.

She did this in the emojis game and village fell for it, let’s not have a repeat performance. We can still salvage this game for a village win.
Honestly I am pretty amused about how you're picking up my wolf playbook and doing it yourself. Well played.

Honestly I am pretty amused about how you're picking up my wolf playbook and doing it yourself. Well played.
I’m surprised that you’re using the same exact playbook as last game given how many of us played in that one too. But you’ve been busy this week, so I understand your struggle.

:laugh:

Please tell me this is a joke or else idk what we've been doing the past idk how many days