There's a WW in Michigan Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**********************************************************************************************************************
please get them in ASAP so we can get a wrap on this game that has gone on far too long.
I think they be smiting the mods because this is not wrapping the game up any quicker :thinking:
***********************************************************************************************************************
 
Oh, what a game this has been. All good things must come to an end and this on in particular is very welcome. The end starts with an evil lighthouse.



She wasn't always evil, but somewhere along the way she had been corrupted and became a part of the plan to kill the tourists. See her bulb hadn't been working quite right for days now but that didn't stop her from claiming results anyways. Why would an outed tracker be alive this late in the game anyways? Oh right, maybe because VMH was a wolf. She was ready to bring home the win and went after cowgirl last night, but she could seem to find her and poor VMH suffocated while hiding inside the oversize jacket that had brought her such warmth.

Dead is @vetmedhead - Lighthouse, a wolf convert who could see who visited one player each night, but whose ability had gotten less effective upon conversion

Looks like the VILLAGERS WI--oh wait, what is happening here? It looks like the remaining two tourists have been brutally maimed by the tour guides.

Dead are @SportPonies - Lake Huron, a vanillager turned EON protector and @cowgirl92 - Pictured Rocks, a vanillager.

Guess that means the MODS WIN!!!

Way to go @finnickthedog @SkiOtter and @WildZoo !
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YAYYYYYYYY

giphy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm mostly sorry to @johnnaboo, who I would now like to formally adopt. The rest of you, eh. 😉

And in typical me fashion I biffed it in the last inch of the race lol. :bucktooth: I'm so terrible at wolfing and I hate doing it, nobody ever convert me again pls
Your adoption request has been denied by the courts. A much more suitable adopter has presented themselves.
 
And in typical me fashion I biffed it in the last inch of the race lol. :bucktooth: I'm so terrible at wolfing and I hate doing it, nobody ever convert me again pls
Me in dead chat earlier today:
I do feel like meats probably hates this, though. Like, I don't think she even likes being a wolf in the first place, and she doesn't like end game lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Your adoption request has been denied by the courts. A much more suitable adopter has presented themselves.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-30483-1383082528-0.gif

And in jboo's case I am fully willing to be crazy for her or even with her. But actually... I know karabou is trying to snake her from me and she has no right! What's she going to teach her how to do, tally? I, on the other hand, will help her become even greater than she is now
@johnnaboo
anigif_original-5842-1434400763-16.gif
 
It had been outed from the second Jboo revealed but the first time I said I had reasons to think Jboo was innocent but didn't want to expand you and Jil both hadn't noticed 😛

Actually not knowing that protected the wolf, which I should've lynched you for as by then in the game there isn't a reason to not explain info. And simply saying "if jboo were wolf a certain player with an ability would be dead" doesn't reveal anything.
 
Please appreciate this conversation from immediately after I got converted
Good evening everyone. You have no idea what you've just done :laugh:
I didn't know they had chosen you until after the fact. Giggled. This is gonna be fun 😉
Wait.....what? Why was she the worst choice? Just because she don't wolf no good or other reasons?
You've never had the opportunity to witness my other wolf games, have you
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, this select wolf chat excerpt
I feel bad about PMing with my noob now that I'm evil 😢
i feel you. i recruited staff and soflo so am feeling bad about not giving them any defense or support
I'm just telling myself that I'm teaching booboo a hard lesson that she has to learn eventually lol

Filly did similar to me in my very first game ever and she wasn't even a player, just an NPC who just happened to be in on the wolf chat 🤣
 
Actually not knowing that protected the wolf, which I should've lynched you for as by then in the game there isn't a reason to not explain info. And simply saying "if jboo were wolf a certain player with an ability would be dead" doesn't reveal anything.
Well if the tracker is village and you announce who they are the wolves will make sure they are dead pretty quick. Whereas them being able to go do their thing without wolves knowing their identity means they might track a wolf. In this case it helped the wolves because she was a wolf.

If I out any power roles as a villager next game I can basically guarantee everyone would jump down my throat and lynch me for it.
 
Well if the tracker is village and you announce who they are the wolves will make sure they are dead pretty quick. Whereas them being able to go do their thing without wolves knowing their identity means they might track a wolf. In this case it helped the wolves because she was a wolf.

If I out any power roles as a villager next game I can basically guarantee everyone would jump down my throat and lynch me for it.

You could have revealed the information about jboo without revealing who the tracker was is what I was saying above.