Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would lean more on firm, as in I liked most of their stances, and if they were 'hedgy' on something in my brain I think it fits more with nuance? TbhNew friends, has april seemed hedgey or pretty firm?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I would lean more on firm, as in I liked most of their stances, and if they were 'hedgy' on something in my brain I think it fits more with nuance? TbhNew friends, has april seemed hedgey or pretty firm?
Has there been more content from Clem that pushed people that way?Clem in the lead now.
i haven't been mentally keeping track but on the firm side? she towncased you to me when i slapped a vote on you and from the general depth of thought would be very surprised if she's mafiaNew friends, has april seemed hedgey or pretty firm?
the oppositeHas there been more content from Clem that pushed people that way?
You're very expensive in my heart, Nate.At least you're not being called "a freebie"
My understanding is that Clem is mostly being voted for being the least village, coupled with JJJ being uncomfortable with the logic behind:Has there been more content from Clem that pushed people that way?
Vote: JaggedJimmyJay
I hope this is correct, rules and new sites confuse me
GROCEDay 1: Is it TTime to Start a Tally?
PSV ()
April ()
True (2) - samac, Sporty
Nate (2) - AM, Empire
AM ()
JJJ (1) - Clem
Santy ()
Empire (1) - April
samac (1) - PSV
Sporty (2) - genny, Santy
Clem (2) - Nate, JJJ
10/12
Winning: @SportPonies
Missing: @Truenamer @Empire
Vote closes at 9pm CDT WEDNESDAY (TODAY!) (~ 1 hour)
View attachment 360111
I was gonna ask why but then everyone else had that covered.Of course, last time True was wolfing I ran my head into a brick wall not wanting to yeet him so maybe my track record is tarnished... But he feels like wolf!True to me.
If he flips wolf April looks real bad.
This feels intentionally leading astray.I would not put too much mental effort into a W!True world
PSV is currently experiencing WTSD from my last scum game, she'll come around.
This seems pertinent at the current moment.On the contrary, that's the kind of sloppiness that Wolf!True is very careful about.
I have way more perspective slips (in the line of 'forgetting that we're not on the same side') as a villager than as a wolf.
If I had to pick one of those options, probably the latter?
Maybe dumb read, but I like that both of us we're airing on the side of firmness but needed the question mark.i haven't been mentally keeping track but on the firm side? she towncased you to me when i slapped a vote on you and from the general depth of thought would be very surprised if she's mafia
How's that going for you, Truey-boy?Can't wait to also pocket @SportPonies , I'm sure it'll go very well
This isn’t out of normal boundaries tbhApril, I am incredibly appreciative of the effort you have given on this Day 1. I know you're doing your best with us goofball newbies spamming the game out of normal boundaries (or, just me).
Check again plsDay 1: Is it TTime to Start a Tally?
PSV ()
April ()
True (2) - samac, Sporty
Nate (2) - AM, Empire
AM ()
JJJ (1) - Clem
Santy ()
Empire (1) - April
samac (1) - PSV
Sporty (2) - genny, Santy
Clem (2) - Nate, JJJ
10/12
Winning: @SportPonies
Missing: @Truenamer @Empire
Vote closes at 9pm CDT WEDNESDAY (TODAY!) (~ 1 hour)
View attachment 360111
Exactly as well as expectedHow's that going for you, Truey-boy?
Genuinely a relief. I really don't want to be That Guy that just detonates game threads and causes half the game to lose track.This isn’t out of normal boundaries tbh
she looks like she's been working out.Old friends, what’s your thoughts on April appearing firm?
That plus his hard scumread on JJJSo just inactivity fueling a D1 vote?
I don't like
I have some doubts that his read on me is real based on the timing of his posts.So just inactivity fueling a D1 vote?
I don't like
Fairly hard, starting like this:That plus his hard scumread on JJJ
though it softened over timeI own Jay's soul on the syndicate, time to find out if that translates without the crutch of having mac and/or sloon in the game with him
Working out by midnight runs or working them brain musclesshe looks like she's been working out.
I think it's a good look.Old friends, what’s your thoughts on April appearing firm?
no it's more nuanced than that coupled with some of us knowing himSo just inactivity fueling a D1 vote?
I don't like
I was gonna say she's a gardener but I guess that's an unpopular opinion oopsieNew friends, has april seemed hedgey or pretty firm?
Clem 3 (Nate, JJJ, Empire)
Truey 2 (Samac, Sporty)
Sporty 2 (Genny, Santy)
Nate 1 (AM)
JJJ 1 (Clem)
Empire 1 (April)
Samac 1 (PSV)
YOURE OLD FRIENDI was gonna say she's a gardener but I guess that's an unpopular opinion oopsie
okay. It’s been a while since I’ve played with her and would it be me if I didn’t have a moment of April paranoia?I think it's a good look.
Very big agree. I'm vacillating between not trusting them because they're new to wanting to trust them because they're all nice and friendly.I'll be honest that I'm really struggling to read the SDN noobs.
Nothing to go off of, and seeing Santy play a game I modded doesn't help much. I do think I'm leaning him village though.
I QUOTED THE WRONG ONE I'M BADYOURE OLD FRIEND
I'd agree she was intially, but I think she's improved as the cycle progressed.I was gonna say she's a gardener but I guess that's an unpopular opinion oopsie
This is 100% village PSV, I will take that read to the grave.Okay I'm super concerned with the threadstate tbf?
So I'm gonna...
Unyeet samac
Yeet LL Cube J
WhatOkay I'm super concerned with the threadstate tbf?
So I'm gonna...
Unyeet samac
Yeet LL Cube J
I thought hedgry was good for April. Firm must be bad?I'd agree she was intially, but I think she's improved as the cycle progressed.
Is that me?Okay I'm super concerned with the threadstate tbf?
So I'm gonna...
Unyeet samac
Yeet LL Cube J
I feel like I remember april being fairly hedgy as a villager but tbh I don’t remember the last time I played with herI'd agree she was intially, but I think she's improved as the cycle progressed.
Why'd you choose JJJ?Okay I'm super concerned with the threadstate tbf?
So I'm gonna...
Unyeet samac
Yeet LL Cube J
Well, there's a distinct trend of "let's put pressure here, nah that doesn't feel right, here? No, not there..." So might as well put pressure on Papa TownWhat
JJJ? That who you’re voting?
Do tell why
Hedgy is NAI for April. I think she even went down in Literary saying she shouldn't be pushed for being hedgy (she was very much so in that game).I thought hedgry was good for April. Firm must be bad?
The shifting pressure around is what has felt so village-y to me though?Well, there's a distinct trend of "let's put pressure here, nah that doesn't feel right, here? No, not there..." So might as well put pressure on Papa Town
Probably a wolf on the board rnWell, there's a distinct trend of "let's put pressure here, nah that doesn't feel right, here? No, not there..." So might as well put pressure on Papa Town
Who's your daddy?Papa Town
Okay so I liked this post initially because I agreed with it, but when I came back to reread, it did make me squint.Lol here's #2 on my "things people always call out village!April on" for this game
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.