-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Time To Get a WWatch - Game Thread
Started by Zenge142
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You'll get yellow when you've earned itZenge plz
Where is the yellow?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
DAY 2
Welcome to Great Britain, where you can't focus because you're hungry.
Time and Relative Dimension in Space, also known as the T.A.R.D.I.S.
It's bigger on the inside!! But that's not really important for our story...
Time. It's...complicated. People assume time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey...stuff. Few know exactly how to navigate it, but the Doctor can always count on the TARDIS to end up exactly where, and when, it's needed.
Well. Maybe not always. Sometimes even the TARDIS can end up in the wrong place at the wrong time.
It is now Night 2. Night deadline is 10am EDT/9am CDT/8am MDT/7am fantasyland.
9 players remain
1. @potentialsheltervet
4. @Truenamer
5. @SportPonies
6. @JaggedJimmyJay
7. @Aprilthearab
9. @Animal Midwife
10. @Clem J
11. @Santygrass
12. @Empire
Dead:
2. @genny - Ke$ha - vanillager
3. @samac - Henry Hamilton - village time donator
8. @NateTheLesser - TARDIS - village tourist
Subs:
1. @Lawpy
Tots:
utc. @supershorty
2. @alleycat03
3. @bluestoat
4. @WorthlessOxygen
Welcome to Great Britain, where you can't focus because you're hungry.
Time and Relative Dimension in Space, also known as the T.A.R.D.I.S.
It's bigger on the inside!! But that's not really important for our story...
Time. It's...complicated. People assume time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey...stuff. Few know exactly how to navigate it, but the Doctor can always count on the TARDIS to end up exactly where, and when, it's needed.
Well. Maybe not always. Sometimes even the TARDIS can end up in the wrong place at the wrong time.
@NateTheLesser, who was the TARDIS, and a village tourist.
It is now Night 2. Night deadline is 10am EDT/9am CDT/8am MDT/7am fantasyland.
9 players remain
1. @potentialsheltervet
4. @Truenamer
5. @SportPonies
6. @JaggedJimmyJay
7. @Aprilthearab
9. @Animal Midwife
10. @Clem J
11. @Santygrass
12. @Empire
Dead:
2. @genny - Ke$ha - vanillager
3. @samac - Henry Hamilton - village time donator
8. @NateTheLesser - TARDIS - village tourist
Subs:
1. @Lawpy
Tots:
utc. @supershorty
2. @alleycat03
3. @bluestoat
4. @WorthlessOxygen
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I don’t often have this problemWelcome to Great Britain, where you can't focus because you're hungry.
Displeased . Why does the Skill Issue follow me everywheeee
Mafia is hard why do we play.
Time to put some effort in solving guh
Time to put some effort in solving guh
PSV still looks bad.
Empire
Full Member
why's thatPSV still looks bad.
I am going to just leave the game alone this night phase. If time permits I might provide some takes before daybreak, but I don't think my solving will benefit from sitting around in here trying to make sense of whatever. Maybe some incubation time will help.
OH MY GOD I WAS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME FFS
Contingency yeet Empire
I'm going back to this
Contingency yeet Empire
I'm going back to this
Empire
Full Member
for the record i have an almost 0% read rate in correctly reading people who scumread me, i always OMGUS the wrong players and assume good intentions from the wolves
i still try anyway because there's nothing else i can do you just gotta play the game but internal metrics for how to assess that type of thing are broken
but applying that fact and reversing my initial impression of april would mean she's a wolf
i still try anyway because there's nothing else i can do you just gotta play the game but internal metrics for how to assess that type of thing are broken
but applying that fact and reversing my initial impression of april would mean she's a wolf
Yeah no you're not turning this around on me.for the record i have an almost 0% read rate in correctly reading people who scumread me, i always OMGUS the wrong players and assume good intentions from the wolves
i still try anyway because there's nothing else i can do you just gotta play the game but internal metrics for how to assess that type of thing are broken
but applying that fact and reversing my initial impression of april would mean she's a wolf
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Empire
Full Member
why in the EVERLIVING HELL would you leave a CONTINGENCY VOTE before a potential MELO situation?OH MY GOD I WAS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME FFS
Contingency yeet Empire
I'm going back to this
Empire
Full Member
i assure you if you try to 1v1 me, you will loseYeah no you're not turning this around on me.
No reason not to, I've got another two days to change itwhy in the EVERLIVING HELL would you leave a CONTINGENCY VOTE before a potential MELO situation?
I don't care.i assure you if you try to 1v1 me, you will lose
There is no hammer I think here
Also lets not contingency dome pls
Yup unless stated assume no hammer. Not seen many on SDN before and when they do exist they're always announced ahead of timeThere is no hammer I think here
Empire
Full Member
I'm willing to listen if you're willing to explainjjj is probably a wolf via gamestate
i don't know if i will be able to explain this convincingly to anyone
Let them kill me.
Empire
Full Member
it's a matter ofI'm willing to listen if you're willing to explain
other people are fighting it out and looking for things to suspect
he's shuffling deck chairs and maintaining the status quo and handwringing over nate but ultimately letting it go through
when the popular reads have been mostly wrong, that's where a wolf is, staying out of the fray and mostly keeping their hands clean
I'm trying to watch Hocus Pocus 2.I don't want her to do that thing where she ghosts the thread either. If you're going to vote me, own up and engage.
I'm still watching Hocus Pocus 2.@potentialsheltervet It's been an hour. You can start posting again any time now.
CoolLet them kill me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m not sure my hands could be any dirtierit's a matter of
other people are fighting it out and looking for things to suspect
he's shuffling deck chairs and maintaining the status quo and handwringing over nate but ultimately letting it go through
when the popular reads have been mostly wrong, that's where a wolf is, staying out of the fray and mostly keeping their hands clean
I'm still at a loss. But I think I'm landing on AM/JJJ/uncertain third.
AM hasn't voted JJJ, yeah?
AM hasn't voted JJJ, yeah?
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
NOLet them kill me.
ANTI VILLAGE
Alskjdsjd very mad at Nate for just rolling over
I know he was busy but still
Get mad if you're getting misyeeted! Don't just sigh and let it happen!
No, it was my packmate bussing me.does psv tend to have issues with TMI/excessive bussing as a wolf because someone mentioned that she did that last game and i want to know if that was a one time thing or a consistent behavior pattern
Empire
Full Member
not what i mean but no use getting into itI’m not sure my hands could be any dirtier
He didn't. I don't think that's a fair characterization.NO
ANTI VILLAGE
Alskjdsjd very mad at Nate for just rolling over
I know he was busy but still
Get mad if you're getting misyeeted! Don't just sigh and let it happen!
Anyway if anyone is going to suspect me then whatever that’s what they’re going to do.
It’s strictly suboptimal to talk about it right now.
It’s strictly suboptimal to talk about it right now.
Empire
Full Member
oh okay misread the convo i saw earlierNo, it was my packmate bussing me.
You been touching a lot of bananas?I’m not sure my hands could be any dirtier
How is it suboptimal?Anyway if anyone is going to suspect me then whatever that’s what they’re going to do.
It’s strictly suboptimal to talk about it right now.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
TICK...TICK...TICK...TICK...
Wasn't JJJ the first vote on Nate and he kept it there? Or is my memory wrong? Because then if that's the case I wouldn't claim he's keeping his hands cleanit's a matter of
other people are fighting it out and looking for things to suspect
he's shuffling deck chairs and maintaining the status quo and handwringing over nate but ultimately letting it go through
when the popular reads have been mostly wrong, that's where a wolf is, staying out of the fray and mostly keeping their hands clean
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night phase.How is it suboptimal?
If anyone else wants my head I suggest you wait until Day 3 to scream about it.
Might be too late already bleh
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Nope. She's avoided bussing for the most part, though it's something she is willing to do if the situation demands it. She's generally a flexible wolf who really found her stride last game.does psv tend to have issues with TMI/excessive bussing as a wolf because someone mentioned that she did that last game and i want to know if that was a one time thing or a consistent behavior pattern
Honestly great. Whatever that is a shakeup sounds fantastic.TICK...TICK...TICK...TICK...
Yeh, if next phase is going to be Volo/xylo or whatever, revealing our intention of votes its really good for mafia.
I will try to do some work later anyways tho cuz I have skill Issue
I will try to do some work later anyways tho cuz I have skill Issue
For what it's worth, JJJ being the very first vote on Nate and keeping it there gives me serious village vibes where he was confident enough in being correct that he led the way.
If he's powerwolfing, he is REALLY powerwolfing. A possibility but not my first choice of threadstate
If he's powerwolfing, he is REALLY powerwolfing. A possibility but not my first choice of threadstate