-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Time To Get a WWatch - Game Thread
Started by Zenge142
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Well, it wasn't Nate. So where now?. A possibility but not my first choice of threadstate
I think I've made it very clear where I think we should go now but that seems to be an opinion I hold aloneWell, it wasn't Nate. So where now?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, right. Who else?I think I've made it very clear where I think we should go now but that seems to be an opinion I hold alone
I dislike that suggestion, but go ahead and talkjjj is probably a wolf via gamestate
i don't know if i will be able to explain this convincingly to anyone
sigh
This game is tiring because it seems to have been a bunch more of "x is NOT a wolf" than "x IS a wolf." That make sense?
This game is tiring because it seems to have been a bunch more of "x is NOT a wolf" than "x IS a wolf." That make sense?
In addition to the other things, I'm suspicious that she had TMI and seemed relatively unconcerned with EOD approaching.why's that
I'll spoiler the ending so you can focus here instead.I'm trying to watch Hocus Pocus 2.
I'm still watching Hocus Pocus 2.
Vote wolves.
She does except for her first game.does psv tend to have issues with TMI/excessive bussing as a wolf because someone mentioned that she did that last game and i want to know if that was a one time thing or a consistent behavior pattern
Um, no. I never voted Cray last game.She does except for her first game.
I dunno to be completely honest. I'll contemplate it more tomorrow. I've worked 27 hours this week on top of 25 hours of lecture and I've also been taking care of Ace who stayed home with a terrible migraine today and also spent about 10 hours this week at the stable trimming hooves and training ponies. And coordinating some ridiculously complex financial things for a school club with strict deadlines. And I have to get up early tomorrow to go to a clinic that I was voluntold to do. And my family has been pestering me to figure out thanksgiving plans. And I've been getting after-hours texts from friends with foster bottle kittens asking for help. And now my car is contemplating breaking down right before a carpooling thing this weekend where people are relying on me to get them somewhere.Oh, right. Who else?
I promise I'm not trying to pull AtE or distract from thread state and I don't need sympathy, I just felt like ranting.
Uh huh. Back at you. You sat on me all day even while saying you were convinced Nate was a wolf, so.I'll spoiler the ending so you can focus here instead.
Vote wolves.
Yes and we're not even in a good spot to discuss incompatibility explanations because we haven't flipped a wolf yetsigh
This game is tiring because it seems to have been a bunch more of "x is NOT a wolf" than "x IS a wolf." That make sense?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
NoooooooI'm trying to watch Hocus Pocus 2.
I'm still watching Hocus Pocus 2.
We were gonna do a double feature for the first night of Spooktober tomorrow 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, but you heavily shaded her to the point that almost the entire roster cleared you for the remainder of the game. We can call that not bussing, I suppose, but it also was outside of powerwolfing.Um, no. I never voted Cray last game.
I explained that multiple times.Uh huh. Back at you. You sat on me all day even while saying you were convinced Nate was a wolf, so.
Lol okay and? If you have a point you can get to it already.Okay, but you heavily shaded her to the point that almost the entire roster cleared you for the remainder of the game. We can call that not bussing, I suppose, but it also was outside of powerwolfing.
Explain all you want. You're not on a wolf and you have absolutely zero high ground to scold me for voting you.I explained that multiple times.
@Clem J How are you feeling right now? Other than some wolfy pop-ins I feel like I can't remember anything you've said, or I'm mentally merging it with Empire.
@JaggedJimmyJay I'm still not following what you mean about not discussing things at night. Walk me through it using coloring books and stick figures if you must.
Because right now all I can think is
Because right now all I can think is
Not too bad, a wee bit hungry might nibble on some cheese as if I were a mouse in 19th century rural Ireland@Clem J How are you feeling right now? Other than some wolfy pop-ins I feel like I can't remember anything you've said, or I'm mentally merging it with Empire.
I'm pretty sure he's just trying to say don't start throwing sus at people before night closes because wolves could use it to influence their NK by keeping alive the people who have had a lot of sus thrown their way. Bad village strategy because then village loses its villagiest villager when wolves know exactly who's getting the least sus@JaggedJimmyJay I'm still not following what you mean about not discussing things at night. Walk me through it using coloring books and stick figures if you must.
Because right now all I can think is
View attachment 360198
I think that santygrass is really towny and has Goated Reads
Ah. Well, I've thrown sus everywhere so i guess no one needs to listen to me. LolI'm pretty sure he's just trying to say don't start throwing sus at people before night closes because wolves could use it to influence their NK by keeping alive the people who have had a lot of sus thrown their way. Bad village strategy because then village loses its villagiest villager when wolves know exactly who's getting the least sus
Spent too much time in wolfchat with Cray last game.
Okay thenNot too bad, a wee bit hungry might nibble on some cheese as if I were a mouse in 19th century rural Ireland
April essentially covered it. Discussing things is fine, I just ask that we be mindful of how our words may benefit mafia.@JaggedJimmyJay I'm still not following what you mean about not discussing things at night. Walk me through it using coloring books and stick figures if you must.
Because right now all I can think is
Are you implying this was not a helpful answer ???Okay then
Why just cheese? I was hoping for at least a cracker, maybe some mustard as well.Are you implying this was not a helpful answer ???
You haven't refuted any of my actual points or made any meaningful attempts to evaluate me.Lol okay and? If you have a point you can get to it already.
Explain all you want. You're not on a wolf and you have absolutely zero high ground to scold me for voting you.
It's string cheese!Why just cheese? I was hoping for at least a cracker, maybe some mustard as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That’ll sustain us through the war for sure!It's string cheese!
*sobs in just-wants-to-sleep-in noises*
n2 basically closed, hold for processing.
n2 basically closed, hold for processing.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Night 2
Tick tick tick tick...
Late in the night, some of the players were awoken by a mysterious ticking noise. At first, they were confused, but then they kind of got into it. It wasn't a bad beat. They started humming along, and then a few realized that with the right cadence, they could make their names into a sort of chant. One player started, then another, then more joined in until they had an infinite canon going. Someone who had not been awoken by the initial ticking was nevertheless disturbed by all the singing, and decided to find the source of the ticking to stop the racket.
"Look!" they said, and the singers quieted for a moment, "It's a TIME bomb!"
They all looked at each other in horror as the timer hit 00:00. The explosion that followed was heard for miles. Fortunately, there was only one casualty.
~~~
Elsewhere Doc Brown was prepping the DeLorean for travel. If you're going to get Back to the Future, first you have to go to the past, right? And the only way that was possible was through the power of the flux capacitor. His good friend Marty McFly showed up just as he was getting ready to do a final check. But...EGADS! SABOTAGE! Someone had broken into the DeLorean and smashed the flux capacitor to smithereens. Now with two time machines out of commission, was there any chance to reverse the mistakes of the past?
They got the distinct feeling that [redated] was running out. More than ever before, [redacted] was of the essence. They only had some [redacted] to save the world. The [redacted] lines were converging, and now the paths to victory were limited..
It is now Day 3. Vote deadline is TOMORROW (10/2) at 10pm EDT/9pm CDT/8pm MDT/7pm fantasyland.
7 players remain
1. @potentialsheltervet
4. @Truenamer
5. @SportPonies
6. @JaggedJimmyJay
9. @Animal Midwife
11. @Santygrass
12. @Empire
Dead:
2. @genny - Ke$ha - vanillager
3. @samac - Henry Hamilton - village time donator
8. @NateTheLesser - TARDIS - village tourist
7. @Aprilthearab - Time Bomb - village n2 auto death
10. @Clem J - Flux Capacitor - village redirector
Subs:
1. @Lawpy
Tots:
utc. @supershorty
2. @alleycat03
3. @bluestoat
4. @WorthlessOxygen
Tick tick tick tick...
Late in the night, some of the players were awoken by a mysterious ticking noise. At first, they were confused, but then they kind of got into it. It wasn't a bad beat. They started humming along, and then a few realized that with the right cadence, they could make their names into a sort of chant. One player started, then another, then more joined in until they had an infinite canon going. Someone who had not been awoken by the initial ticking was nevertheless disturbed by all the singing, and decided to find the source of the ticking to stop the racket.
"Look!" they said, and the singers quieted for a moment, "It's a TIME bomb!"
They all looked at each other in horror as the timer hit 00:00. The explosion that followed was heard for miles. Fortunately, there was only one casualty.
@Aprilthearab, who was a TIME BOMB, a villager who would automatically explode on n2.
~~~
Elsewhere Doc Brown was prepping the DeLorean for travel. If you're going to get Back to the Future, first you have to go to the past, right? And the only way that was possible was through the power of the flux capacitor. His good friend Marty McFly showed up just as he was getting ready to do a final check. But...EGADS! SABOTAGE! Someone had broken into the DeLorean and smashed the flux capacitor to smithereens. Now with two time machines out of commission, was there any chance to reverse the mistakes of the past?
@Clem J, who was the flux capacitor, a village redirector.
They got the distinct feeling that [redated] was running out. More than ever before, [redacted] was of the essence. They only had some [redacted] to save the world. The [redacted] lines were converging, and now the paths to victory were limited..
It is now Day 3. Vote deadline is TOMORROW (10/2) at 10pm EDT/9pm CDT/8pm MDT/7pm fantasyland.
7 players remain
1. @potentialsheltervet
4. @Truenamer
5. @SportPonies
6. @JaggedJimmyJay
9. @Animal Midwife
11. @Santygrass
12. @Empire
Dead:
2. @genny - Ke$ha - vanillager
3. @samac - Henry Hamilton - village time donator
8. @NateTheLesser - TARDIS - village tourist
7. @Aprilthearab - Time Bomb - village n2 auto death
10. @Clem J - Flux Capacitor - village redirector
Subs:
1. @Lawpy
Tots:
utc. @supershorty
2. @alleycat03
3. @bluestoat
4. @WorthlessOxygen
The plot twists
Yeet Sporty
Agree tbh but. Wtf why is Clem dedi...okay
that is a fairly negative utility role for village and it makes me want to say hopefully 2 wolves but i don't know
True/Empire
Am/jjj
Psv / Ponies
????
Im throwing random **** rn I was expecting to die
Am/jjj
Psv / Ponies
????
Im throwing random **** rn I was expecting to die
Empire
Full Member
who'd you target, btwTrue/Empire
Am/jjj
Psv / Ponies
????
Im throwing random **** rn I was expecting to die
not super important just curious
lol copy-paste mod strikes againTime To Get a WWatch Day 3 Vote Tally
Sporty (1) - AM
Missing 6/7
Vote Closed Results pending
Oh, idk how a redirector works then. Like, couldnt they redirect the death to someone else if they acted on a woof?possible clem directed the NK onto himself
i don't know what standard procedure is here but normally at this point in a game i'd call for a mass claim
AMwho'd you target, btw
not super important just curious
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First guess is Empire plus whichever of AM/Sporty I’ve been wrong about.
Why Sporty AM?
I thought you were sussing psv???
I thought you were sussing psv???
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I am absolutely okay with this if there is a consensus from more experienced players that it's the right move.possible clem directed the NK onto himself
i don't know what standard procedure is here but normally at this point in a game i'd call for a mass claim
Lmao vote closed?
What?