-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Time To Get a WWatch - Game Thread
Started by Zenge142
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Could you clarify?It reminds me to the cray wagon last game a little
As in: Most Villagers were voting a wolf, and then there was W!Psv and me crossing votes looking like foolsIt reminds me to the cray wagon last game a little
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it's v/v tbhThat AM - PSV cross tho
Thinking Emoji
I've disagreed with a lot of PSV's pushes but overall she seems to be playing her village game
AM still seems village and I don't blame her for her irritation with PSV
There are a handful of personalities that tend to clash with AM's game style and that's normal. Usually v/v.
These are also good bananas
Would you shower with them?These are also good bananas
Id shower with them, take a nice steam in the sauna, then slide them right out of their peels and into my mouthWould you shower with them?
I will refrain from making the joke that I want to make, as this site seems professional and I don't want some random aspiring veterinarian out there to get denied because an application reviewer checks out SDN and sees me making the wrong kind of banana jokeWould you shower with them?
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳Id shower with them, take a nice steam in the sauna, then slide them right out of their peels and into my mouth
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Id shower with them, take a nice steam in the sauna, then slide them right out of their peels and into my mouth
There are two kinds of people in the world...I will refrain from making the joke that I want to make, as this site seems professional and I don't want some random aspiring veterinarian out there to get denied because an application reviewer checks out SDN and sees me making the wrong kind of banana joke
@Clem J I think the red reaction emojis actually alert the mods lol, could you do me a solid and change that to an angry
The fun kind and the professorThere are two kinds of people in the world...
Lmfao where's Cray with her sex dungeon discussions when you need themI will refrain from making the joke that I want to make, as this site seems professional and I don't want some random aspiring veterinarian out there to get denied because an application reviewer checks out SDN and sees me making the wrong kind of banana joke
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
A good eggI will refrain from making the joke that I want to make, as this site seems professional and I don't want some random aspiring veterinarian out there to get denied because an application reviewer checks out SDN and sees me making the wrong kind of banana joke
(Also your field of study makes you a much better fit for SDN than, for example, me (an evil chemical engineer/polymer scientist), so it makes sense you get the vibe)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*******************@Clem J I think the red reaction emojis actually alert the mods lol, could you do me a solid and change that to an angry
Just the inappropriate. Angery and dislike don't.
also angeries are love @Animal Midwife hi pls ily
*******************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dislikes do not 🙂 we just generally find them rude. The inappropriate react does alert the mods, but I think only after the same post gets 3 of them.@Clem J I think the red reaction emojis actually alert the mods lol, could you do me a solid and change that to an angry
The mods should know of your sin of not letting us know the joke tbh@Clem J I think the red reaction emojis actually alert the mods lol, could you do me a solid and change that to an angry
GOOD EVERYONE DESERVES TO KNOW WHAT A BANANA PARTY POOPER YOU ARE@Clem J I think the red reaction emojis actually alert the mods lol, could you do me a solid and change that to an angry
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Sporty mentioned Cray was a former domme and I assumed it was a secret until she was confused that I didn't already know.Lmfao where's Cray with her sex dungeon discussions when you need them
Y'all are a cool bunch, forever glad I got sucked into this.
Stop enjoying my funeral so much, jeez
Day 2: What Time Is It? PARTY TIME! Vote Tally
JJJ ()
Empire () -
PSV (1) - AM
Nate (6) - JJJ, Clem, Empire, Santy, True, April
April () -
Sporty (1) - Nate
AM (1) - PSV
True (1) - Sporty
10/10
Winning: @NateTheLesser
Missing: none atm
Deadline: 10pm EDT/9pm CDT/8pm MDT/7pm fantasyland TODAY (~4 MINUTES)
JJJ ()
Empire () -
PSV (1) - AM
Nate (6) - JJJ, Clem, Empire, Santy, True, April
April () -
Sporty (1) - Nate
AM (1) - PSV
True (1) - Sporty
10/10
Winning: @NateTheLesser
Missing: none atm
Deadline: 10pm EDT/9pm CDT/8pm MDT/7pm fantasyland TODAY (~4 MINUTES)
Funerals are for the living, as they sayStop enjoying my funeral so much, jeez
Oh nah Cray's straight up like "Sorry guys I'm gonna be missing vote close, we got a new swing for the dungeon and we're really excited to try it"Sporty mentioned Cray was a former domme and I assumed it was a secret until she was confused that I didn't already know.
Y'all are a cool bunch, forever glad I got sucked into this.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
FIGHT HARDER IF YOU'RE VILLAGE ALKJDFLASJDLFKJStop enjoying my funeral so much, jeez
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I could hear you typing and was like "noooooo" but my thumbs were not fast enough*************
2FAST4U
*************
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
She would hunt us downYou guys should probably flash wagon am imo
And I don't mean in the game
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
**************I could hear you typing and was like "noooooo" but my thumbs were not fast enough
ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE
**************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yes**************
ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE
**************
Thats a risk you're gonna have to takeShe would hunt us down
And I don't mean in the game
You guys Clem wants to see what it's like to have his life flash by his eyesYou guys should probably flash wagon am imo
The nieces were fighting so I had to take care of thatFIGHT HARDER IF YOU'RE VILLAGE ALKJDFLASJDLFKJ
AM cant get mad if they are dead before they see we are voting for her. ITS GENIUS
Wow there’s a party in VC and no one invited me? 🥲😔I could hear you typing and was like "noooooo" but my thumbs were not fast enough
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
***********Wow there’s a party in VC and no one invited me? 🥲😔![]()
They were having mod talk but I was there first listening to sweet tunes
***********
Day 2: What Time Is It? PARTY TIME! FINAL Vote Tally
JJJ ()
Empire () -
PSV (1) - AM
Nate (6) - JJJ, Clem, Empire, Santy, True, April
April () -
Sporty (1) - Nate
AM (1) - PSV
True (1) - Sporty
10/10
Winning: @NateTheLesser
Missing: none atm
Deadline: 10pm EDT/9pm CDT/8pm MDT/7pm fantasyland TODAY
JJJ ()
Empire () -
PSV (1) - AM
Nate (6) - JJJ, Clem, Empire, Santy, True, April
April () -
Sporty (1) - Nate
AM (1) - PSV
True (1) - Sporty
10/10
Winning: @NateTheLesser
Missing: none atm
Deadline: 10pm EDT/9pm CDT/8pm MDT/7pm fantasyland TODAY
VOTE CLOSED!!!!
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
It's the dorky mods plus Vissy and shortyWow there’s a party in VC and no one invited me? 🥲😔![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well it was technically mod/non-player chatWow there’s a party in VC and no one invited me? 🥲😔![]()
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Ninja'd again 😀Well it was technically mod/non-player chat
Ok, now I can go to shower.
*Leaves bathroom's door open*
*Leaves bathroom's door open*
Been there done that got the tee shirtYou guys Clem wants to see what it's like to have his life flash by his eyes
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm withholding your angeryNinja'd again 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright my cats are screaming so loud that I'm concerned the neighbors might report us for animal abuse so I gotta go feed them and do all the important things I should have done two hours ago. Thanks for not dedding me, fingers crossed about Nate's flip
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Everyone go like, grab a snack or something. Run some errands. You'll be waiting on me for the writeup.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
As long as it's done before my 5K tomorrowEveryone go like, grab a snack or something. Run some errands. You'll be waiting on me for the writeup.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Table of Contents
IT'S UPDATED!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
