This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interview #4
School: UTHSCSA
Notification date: 1/22
Method of notification: phone call
Residency: TX
TMDSAS mail out date: mid august
GPA (BCPM, Overall): 3.3, 3.4 4.0 masters
DAT: (AA, TS)
20, 20
Interview date: 1/28
Do you know if it will be their last round of interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Do you know if it will be their last round of interview?

Based on my research it seems that it is likely their last interview date. They only interview through January and in the last two years (in the forums) I haven't read of any interviews in Feburary. For interviews they let you know at least a week in advance. I could be wrong though I'll ask in the interview and post any updates here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Based on my research it seems that it is likely their last interview date. They only interview through January and in the last two years (in the forums) I haven't read of any interviews in Feburary. For interviews they let you know at least a week in advance. I could be wrong though I'll ask in the interview and post any updates here.
Thanks! Good luck on your interview :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope your interview went well! Did they happen to mention how many seats they have left to fill?

I hope your interview went well! Did they happen to mention how many seats they have left to fill?
Thanks it did! Hopefully I’ll hear in the next couple of rounds. Dr. Malone said they had extended around 85 acceptances and at thw time there were 17 spots to be filled, he said every year that fluctuates due to people holding multiple spots so there might be around 20-25 spots to be filled. There will be no more interviews though for those that had that question

Reactions: 2 users
Thanks it did! Hopefully I’ll hear in the next couple of rounds. Dr. Malone said they had extended around 85 acceptances and at thw time there were 17 spots to be filled, he said every year that fluctuates due to people holding multiple spots so there might be around 20-25 spots to be filled. There will be no more interviews though for those that had that question
Thanks for the information!! Did he say how many interviews they did this cycle, I remember him mentioning it during my interview but I can’t remember the number he gave us.

Thanks for the information!! Did he say how many interviews they did this cycle, I remember him mentioning it during my interview but I can’t remember the number he gave us.
Not sure but he said they interviewed more than last year so more than 330 candidates

Not sure but he said they interviewed more than last year so more than 330 candidates
Okay thanks! Good luck to you, and hopefully we’ll both hear good news in the next few months :)

Reactions: 1 user
Just received UTSD Houston acceptance today at 4:10 PM!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when TAMU or SA is sending their next round?

Does anyone know when TAMU or SA is sending their next round?

Someone in this thread emailed TAMU and they said "end of feb." However, when I emailed in early dec, TAMU said "late jan - early feb." Last year and the year before had acceptance went out 2nd week of feb friday or 3rd week of feb monday. So with that trend, we can hope for this coming monday!

Acceptance #1
School: UT Health San Antonio
Interview/Acceptance/Rejection date: interview 1/14, acceptance 2/12 at 10:50 AM
Method of notification: Email
TMDSAS mail-out date: 7/31
GPA (BCPM, Overall): 3.57 and 3.65 undergrad, 4.0 grad
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/20/20/21/15 QR:unsure:

Acceptance # 2
School: UTSD- Houston
Interview/Acceptance/Rejection date: interview 1/10, acceptance 2/26 at 5 PM ish ( It was the last day lol)
TMDSAS mail-out date: 9/16
GPA (BCPM, Overall): 3.5 and 3.56 undergrad, PostBacc 3.56
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/21/None but 3rd retake

Respectfully leaving my SA spot! ayyy

Acceptance # 2
Interview/Acceptance/Rejection date: interview 1/10, acceptance 2/26 at 5 PM ish ( It was the last day lol)

Congratulations on your acceptance! Did they say that 2/26 was the last day they sent out acceptances?

they sent out the acceptance Feb 19 and I had until Feb 26 to decide :) not exactly sure when the next round is & THANKS

Are all the schools done with acceptances this cycle?

Acceptance # 2

WOW, you got accepted to SA and Houston, GREAT JOB.

Henicouture, I have a question. I saw in your history that you are part of the TAMU PBP program. I've heard its an awesome program with awesome people. Who is your favourite person in the program that's not your roomate, name starts with a "J" and has beautiful natural long hair? Thanks in advance.

WOW, you got accepted to SA and Houston, GREAT JOB.

Henicouture, I have a question. I saw in your history that you are part of the TAMU PBP program. I've heard its an awesome program with awesome people. Who is your favourite person in the program that's not your roomate, name starts with a "J" and has beautiful natural long hair? Thanks in advance.

Sorry for being nosy, but I’ve met a couple of people from your program. Although he’s not the most awesome person, John is pretty cool.

Sorry for being nosy, but I’ve met a couple of people from your program. Although he’s not the most awesome person, John is pretty cool.
IM Dead! haha thank you,
I loved everyone in the PBP program. It pains me to leave TAMUCOD

Just wanted to give an update!
Waitlisted at UTSD. Received the email today around 3pm.