To: NYUCD Students..Let's Introduce Ourselves- Any ?/Concerns for upcoming yr

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smilz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys! :)

I'll be starting my 1st year at NYUCD. Just thought it would be nice to be able to talk to students starting/continuing at NYUCD, start a thread to really introduce ourselves, and for anyone who might have any questions/concerns for the upcoming year.

I know as 1 yr. students there is a lot of information we all are waiting for or just things that we are mind-boggled with cuz we have to wait till orientation. As we all know, there are a lot of things we have to take care of before orientation (Immunizations, Laptop, Housing, Loans etc.) sooo some questions need to be answered BEFORE orientation. (Wish "they" would realize that!). And can't really get any concrete info from the webpage.

If anyone has any questions/concerns regarding their upcoming year at NYUCD, post it here and hopefully some really nice :rolleyes: upperclassmen or fellow classmates can give some good answers/advice/info for us. :thumbup:

I'll introduce myself and hope you all do too. My name is Hina. I'm from Michigan and will be making my BiG move to NY! Very very excited!!
Don't know as of yet where I've gotten my housing. But that's ok..still waiting. Don't know when exactly they will update the housing status website. They've been telling us "in a couple of days...in a couple of days! ". (it's been 2 weeks! ah!)
In the process of purchasing my laptop. A good suggestion for everyone!...Definitely Look Around! You'll find better prices and a larger selection of features to choose from. (there is another thread which discusses the best laptops to buy...might want to check that out!)

Any useful info I find, I'll keep it posted on this thread.

Drop a line and introduce yourself...post any useful info...&/or clear your concerns!

See ya around!

:)

Members don't see this ad.