-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tortall WW Official Game Thread
Started by Ivorypolarbear
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You got it, sheepie. lynch packen
Well crap.... 🙁 Seems someone knew her role - did she tell anyone??!! <br />
<br />
<br />![]()
<br />
<br />
Who the heck attacked me with the Stormwing????!!!! 😡
That's what I was going to ask!
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official vote tally:
Packen - 2 (Sheep, abber)
Packen - 2 (Sheep, abber)
Well this is ironic, I will finally be able to earn trematode's trust but only through her death, at least I will have revenge for her. Mirror, mirror on the wall who killed trematode last night, packen you say, ok
lynch packen
Well then! Good work Sheeps! 😀
lynch packen
Is plurality 5 or 6?
Looks like it'll be a quick lynch. 😉
Official vote tally:
Packen - 4 (Sheep, abber, devyn, variegata)
Official vote tally:
Packen - 4 (Sheep, abber, devyn, variegata)
Holy poop. Good job sheeps!!!
lynch Packen
lynch Packen
Wow! Plurality is reached, results pending.
Official vote tally:
Packen - 6 (Sheep, abber, devyn, variegata, krist, Abney)
Official vote tally:
Packen - 6 (Sheep, abber, devyn, variegata, krist, Abney)
Start getting night PMs, guys, and we may get a second lynch cycle in tonight.
Yeahh assuming Packen is a wolf the end could be near!!
I don't know about that, she would only make wolf number 4 so far, at least 2 or 3 left IMO. Can't afford to lose many more villagers at this point.
I don't know about that, she would only make wolf number 4 so far, at least 2 or 3 left IMO. Can't afford to lose many more villagers at this point.
Hmm that's true but I feel like with all our investigations and everything we are narrowing it down pretty quickly!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Less than 20 minutes after everyone has gathered together, Sheep revealed that he saw Packen kill Trematode with the Mirror, and it's decided that Packen must die.
You have lynched Packen, Blayce the Gallan, a wolf who was able to convert villagers to the side of evil, and who did indeed kill Trematode! Tortall has no living citizens left.
9 players remain.
Carthak
1. Krist
2. holdonhope - Duke Roger of Conté
3. wildcatj - Chenaol
4. Jamr0ckin
Copper Isles
1. Orca2011
2. twelvetigers - Taybur Sigibat
3. Trematode - George Cooper
4. kakurubird - Alanna the Lioness
5. Cuit
Scanra
1. Philliab - Nawat Crow
2. Emiloo4 - Thom of Trebond
3. DVMDream - Myles of Olau
4. variegata
Tortall
1. NStarz - Joren of Stone Mountain
2. Wolfspeaker - Keladry of Mindelan
3. Snowy - Thayet of Conté
4. Packen - Blayce the Gallan
5. SnS - Jonathan of Conté
6. bbeventer - Raoul of Goldenlake
7. PetPony - Alianne of Pirate's Swoop
Yamani Islands
1. Dyachei - ???
2. Sheepdog
3. abbercadaver
4. Abney
5. Devyn
It is now Night 10. PM deadline is 8 pm CST. Since there are so few players left, let's get things done more quickly!
You have lynched Packen, Blayce the Gallan, a wolf who was able to convert villagers to the side of evil, and who did indeed kill Trematode! Tortall has no living citizens left.
9 players remain.
Carthak
1. Krist
4. Jamr0ckin
Copper Isles
1. Orca2011
5. Cuit
Scanra
4. variegata
Tortall
Yamani Islands
2. Sheepdog
3. abbercadaver
4. Abney
5. Devyn
It is now Night 10. PM deadline is 8 pm CST. Since there are so few players left, let's get things done more quickly!
YAY!!!
Hells to the yeah!!!! Take that wolfie!!!
******************
Eh, it was a good run
This makes it twice in a row you have gotten me killed now Sheepie. I think the first round of car bombs is on you when you get here
Go get em wolves!!!!!!!!!!
*********************
I think every time I get an investigative item I should use it on you first 😉
And now I hope I survive the night

Stop posting pictures of me devyn!!!
Stop posting pictures of me devyn!!!
You're Eric Stonestreet?!!!
You're Eric Stonestreet?!!!
She told me that's how she always pictures me. You know, jiggling/vibrating with excitement. And she's totally right 😛She told me that's how she always pictures me. You know, jiggling/vibrating with excitement. And she's totally right 😛
Yeah
That was the quickest gif I could find otherwise I would have gotten a different one.Killing Packen means no more conversions, but I think we have to assume there was at least one conversion before now, considering all the nights with no kills. Does anyone remember what nights those were?
No but I can go back and find them. I haven't written anything down 😕
Killing Packen means no more conversions, but I think we have to assume there was at least one conversion before now, considering all the nights with no kills. Does anyone remember what nights those were?
Sorry had to shower!
The only night I have for sure where there were no deaths & possible conversion happened is night 4.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Killing Packen means no more conversions, but I think we have to assume there was at least one conversion before now, considering all the nights with no kills. Does anyone remember what nights those were?
*************************
mwahahahahaha
I converted SOV, LIS and AKD!! Good luck trying to lynch them!!!!!
**************************
Packen if you converted SOV we are screwed 
And I am headed out to my mecca - I will check in from my phone....

And I am headed out to my mecca - I will check in from my phone....
*********

I like being dead and knowing what is going on.
Go Villagers!!!
*********

I like being dead and knowing what is going on.
Go Villagers!!!
*********
Oops. Ignore this!! Was preparing by pasting in the list from the last results post and accidentally hit post.
Sorry!!!!
We're still waiting on one PM--night results are not done yet!
Sorry!!!!
We're still waiting on one PM--night results are not done yet!
Last edited:
Oops. Ignore this!! Was preparing by pasting in the list from the last results post and accidentally hit post.
Sorry!!!!
We're still waiting on one PM--night results are not done yet!
**************
Evil, Cruel Mods.
Lynch Mods
**************
That was a mean, mean trick 

It was an accident, not a trick. 😳 If it was a trick, I would've said Kyprioth wins by killing everyone left or something. 😎
LMAO!! I was giving you a hard time 😍It was an accident, not a trick. 😳 If it was a trick, I would've said Kyprioth wins by killing everyone left or something. 😎
I know. 😍LMAO!! I was giving you a hard time 😍
Hey everyone, sorry I missed the vote. I was at work and actually got out early but had to drive 40 minutes out of town to my bank to get a new debit card cause some jerk got my card info and attempted to wipe my account clean yesterday. Haven't had a chance to read anything but noticed we caught a wolf. Yay!!! I'll catch up more once I get back from the gym in like an hour. I need to let out some frustration.
Yipes!! Hope everything turned out alright!! 😱Hey everyone, sorry I missed the vote. I was at work and actually got out early but had to drive 40 minutes out of town to my bank to get a new debit card cause some jerk got my card info and attempted to wipe my account clean yesterday. Haven't had a chance to read anything but noticed we caught a wolf. Yay!!! I'll catch up more once I get back from the gym in like an hour. I need to let out some frustration.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow, things have really moved since I passed out yesterday (was going to vote, too). Anyway, I skimmed everything but will read it again in a bit.
Night is closed, results pending.
(As long as I don't make mistakes, pre-writing means really quick results! 🙄)
As the group dwindles ever smaller, everyone hopes to just survive each night. Unfortunately for two people, even this small hope was too much for them.
The citizens of the Yamani Islands wake to a horrible sight. Laid out in the open is a corpse hacked in a dozen places with an axe, left to bleed out in the sand. It is abbercadaver, Numair Salmalín, a villager who could use her magic to block one person's actions each night.
The night's other casualty is cuitlamiztli, Coram Smythesson, a villager who could protect Alanna, Thom, and Jon once she found them. It takes some time, but after finding her dead alone in her room, they realize that she was poisoned swiftly and silently.
7 players remain.
Carthak
1. Krist
2. holdonhope - Duke Roger of Conté
3. wildcatj - Chenaol
4. Jamr0ckin
Copper Isles
1. Orca2011
2. twelvetigers - Taybur Sigibat
3. Trematode - George Cooper
4. kakurubird - Alanna the Lioness
5. Cuit - Coram Smythesson
Scanra
1. Philliab - Nawat Crow
2. Emiloo4 - Thom of Trebond
3. DVMDream - Myles of Olau
4. variegata
Tortall
1. NStarz - Joren of Stone Mountain
2. Wolfspeaker - Keladry of Mindelan
3. Snowy - Thayet of Conté
4. Packen - Blayce the Gallan
5. SnS - Jonathan of Conté
6. bbeventer - Raoul of Goldenlake
7. PetPony - Alianne of Pirate's Swoop
Yamani Islands
1. Dyachei - ???
2. Sheepdog
3. abbercadaver - Numair Salmalín
4. Abney
5. Devyn
It is now Day 11. Lynch deadline is 9 pm CST. Since there are so few players left, let's get things done more quickly!
As the group dwindles ever smaller, everyone hopes to just survive each night. Unfortunately for two people, even this small hope was too much for them.
The citizens of the Yamani Islands wake to a horrible sight. Laid out in the open is a corpse hacked in a dozen places with an axe, left to bleed out in the sand. It is abbercadaver, Numair Salmalín, a villager who could use her magic to block one person's actions each night.
The night's other casualty is cuitlamiztli, Coram Smythesson, a villager who could protect Alanna, Thom, and Jon once she found them. It takes some time, but after finding her dead alone in her room, they realize that she was poisoned swiftly and silently.
7 players remain.
Carthak
1. Krist
4. Jamr0ckin
Copper Isles
1. Orca2011
Scanra
4. variegata
Tortall
Yamani Islands
2. Sheepdog
4. Abney
5. Devyn
It is now Day 11. Lynch deadline is 9 pm CST. Since there are so few players left, let's get things done more quickly!
****************************************
Well, this sucks 🙁 Wipe out the wolves, villagers! I shall cheer you on from the grave.
****************************************
Well, this sucks 🙁 Wipe out the wolves, villagers! I shall cheer you on from the grave.
****************************************
Mirror, mirror on the wall that I still had and used again, what happened last night? Oh you saw jamrockin kill cuit, that wasn't very nice of you jam😎
lynch jamrockin
lynch jamrockin
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K