-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tortall WW Official Game Thread
Started by Ivorypolarbear
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Also, another axe kill? Does that mean it is a weapon, too?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mirror, mirror on the wall that I still had and used again, what happened last night? Oh you saw jamrockin kill cuit, that wasn't very nice of you jam😎
lynch jamrockin
Wow post jinx! Way to go!!
lynch jam!!
Lynch lynch lynch!
What? Two villagers?!?
this has got to stop!
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Mirror, mirror on the wall that I still had and used again, what happened last night? Oh you saw jamrockin kill cuit, that wasn't very nice of you jam😎
lynch jamrockin
How do I know that you actually had the mirror???
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
Good job sheeps!! 👍
lynch Jam
lynch Jam
With so few players left, plurality is only 4!
Official vote tally:
Jamrockin - 3 (Sheeps, krist, Abney)
Official vote tally:
Jamrockin - 3 (Sheeps, krist, Abney)
Last edited:
How do I know that you actually had the mirror???
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
That would be a pretty dumb thing to lie about because then whoever actually had it would just come out and say "no sheeps I had it" nice try wolfy!
I knew I couldn't trust you yesterday.
Not to mention he used it the night before to find out Packen. 50/50 odds he still had it.That would be a pretty dumb thing to lie about because then whoever actually had it would just come out and say "no sheeps I had it" nice try wolfy!![]()
How do I know that you actually had the mirror???
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
Just vote for yourself so we can end this day, you're not fooling anyone anymore. Did anyone else have the mirror last night? Feel free to come forward so we can lynch you next
Sorry I couldn't avenge your death abber but I still got one😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And that's plurality. Sorry to those who didn't have a chance to vote! Results pending.
Official vote tally:
Jamrockin - 4 (Sheeps, krist, Abney, Jam)
Official vote tally:
Jamrockin - 4 (Sheeps, krist, Abney, Jam)
*************





*************

*************
Mirror, mirror on the wall that I still had and used again, what happened last night? Oh you saw jamrockin kill cuit, that wasn't very nice of you jam😎
lynch jamrockin
Sheeps is awesome! I was already considering Jam over the sketchy "protection" situations, but this seals it.
Lynch Jam
I protected you, Sheeps, last night.
🙁
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
Then why did you kill cuit?
Then why did you kill cuit?
Thought she was a wolf...
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
now you're making me double guess myself since someone did protect me but my pm from the mods said I saw jamrocken kill cuit in the mirror?
If you turn out to be good I am going to be so mad at myself😡 Now I'm starting to get nervous.
Someone else did it maybe?
Is there an item that protects?
What did you use to kill her with then? it wasn't the sword
Thought she was a wolf...
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
That's a pretty risky thing to do this late in the game if you aren't 100% sure...
That's a pretty risky thing to do this late in the game if you aren't 100% sure...
Yes, but I went down my list of people I trusted not to be a wolf and cuit was on the bottom
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
That's a pretty risky thing to do this late in the game if you aren't 100% sure...
👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Answer my last question then, this would be the first time I ever heard anything about a poison item. Crap this whole game could be over if you turn out to be good.
I'm not buying it, why would you lynch yourself then start arguing your innocence
I'm not buying it, why would you lynch yourself then start arguing your innocence
**************

I know the truth.
**************

I know the truth.
**************
Whatever, its done now, we just have to wait, I may have to quit WW forever if the wolves win off of this🙁
********************************

********************************
Me, too
I know the truth.![]()

********************************
**************
I know the truth.
**************
********************************
Me, too
********************************
😡
Sheeps steps forward right away and announces that he saw Jamrockin kill cuit in the mirror. Krist and Abney quickly rally around him, calling for Jamrockin's death. A dejected Jamrockin puts in the final vote for herself.
You have lynched Jamr0ckin, Buriram Tourakom, a villager who could protect one person each night, upgraded from protecting from items, and a newly-converted spy who inherited the spy power to kill after it passed through many people, starting with DVMDream, the original Spymaster.
As the villagers stand around is disbelief, the wolves move in for the kill!
Abney, Prince Bronau Jimajen, and the only original wolf left, launches herself at variegata, Daine the wildmage, whose power to send animals to disrupt a country does nothing to help her.
Devyn, who was Saraiyu Balitang before being converted into the wolfy Graveyard Hag by her love for Prince Bronau, uses her power to paralyze with a chance to kill on orca2011, Dovasary Balitang, the last remaining spy who was able to investigate a role's ability.
Sheepdogpsu, Nealan of Queenscove, cannot reach any of his friends to heal them or protect them with his upgraded powers because krist, who was his cousin Domitan of Masbolle before being converted into the crazy wolf Josiane Rittevon, has attacked him with an axe, like she attacked others to give a second wolf kill at night.
Kyprioth watches from above. It was a wonderfully amusing thing to watch, but now the wolves have won!
You have lynched Jamr0ckin, Buriram Tourakom, a villager who could protect one person each night, upgraded from protecting from items, and a newly-converted spy who inherited the spy power to kill after it passed through many people, starting with DVMDream, the original Spymaster.
As the villagers stand around is disbelief, the wolves move in for the kill!
Abney, Prince Bronau Jimajen, and the only original wolf left, launches herself at variegata, Daine the wildmage, whose power to send animals to disrupt a country does nothing to help her.
Devyn, who was Saraiyu Balitang before being converted into the wolfy Graveyard Hag by her love for Prince Bronau, uses her power to paralyze with a chance to kill on orca2011, Dovasary Balitang, the last remaining spy who was able to investigate a role's ability.
Sheepdogpsu, Nealan of Queenscove, cannot reach any of his friends to heal them or protect them with his upgraded powers because krist, who was his cousin Domitan of Masbolle before being converted into the crazy wolf Josiane Rittevon, has attacked him with an axe, like she attacked others to give a second wolf kill at night.
Kyprioth watches from above. It was a wonderfully amusing thing to watch, but now the wolves have won!
Son of a bit**
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
**************
I know the truth.
**************
*******************

😎😎😎
*******************
Wolves got the upper hand when they were able to kill three of us in one night.
GO SPIES!!! WE ARE THE COOLEST!!!😎
GO SPIES!!! WE ARE THE COOLEST!!!😎
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you all for playing!! The game could have gone in a few different ways depending on how things played out.
This was our master list of roles and items:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cBQAHwUMkxsmbeJq5lIWywmdj15fZS1XjUqcIVLYGGE/edit
And this was our spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmMO8BQcaWkbdHFnM3FjYmc1Z0l5b3FyTzVpVkZ4Y1E
This was our master list of roles and items:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cBQAHwUMkxsmbeJq5lIWywmdj15fZS1XjUqcIVLYGGE/edit
And this was our spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmMO8BQcaWkbdHFnM3FjYmc1Z0l5b3FyTzVpVkZ4Y1E
OMG Sheeps. I just wanted to kiss your face so many times. I think I may be in love with you. I felt so bad for you though 

By the way, I was NEVER able to investigate anybody.... 
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K

