Tortall WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sorry I've been MIA...first went to the behaviorist and then was accosted into helping my sister fill up water balloons. Oy. That was an interesting experience. Glad night is over!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's been a long night in Tortall and the surrounding realms. From the Divine Realms, Kyprioth watches with amusement as the mortals scurry around, trying to decide what to do. He laughs out loud as several of their choices come into conflict with each other. :laugh: Only a couple of prayers reached his ears this day, and as Kyprioth was in a benevolent mood, he decided to grant a request.

When morning comes, tragedy has struck in Scanra. The elected King, DVMDream, Myles of Olau, is found dead. One citizen has also decided to change countries, and so bbeventer moved to Tortall.

24 players remain.
Carthak
1. Krist
2. holdonhope
3. wildcatj
4. Jamr0ckin

Copper Isles
1. cuitlamiztli
2. Orca2011
3. twelvetigers
4. Trematode
5. kakurubird

Scanra
1. Philliab
2. Emiloo4
3. Abney
4. DVMDream--Myles of Olau
5. variegata

Tortall
1. NStarz
2. Wolfspeaker
3. Snowy
4. Packen
5. SnS
6. bbeventer

Yamani Islands
1. devyn
2. Dyachei
3. Sheepdog
4. abbercadaver
5. PetPony

It is now Day 2. You have until 2 pm CST tomorrow to elect a new King and vote for one player to lynch.

Edit: Sorry it took so long! There were a few conflicts that we had to work out. 🙂
 
Last edited:
Wait, what!?! Not cool, wolves, not cool.

Character sounds rather important also. Anyone who knows about the books want to chime in?
 
I will save my vote and lynching for when I get up in the morning.
So, bbventer, you had no choice to move?!
 
Come home just in time for results...Pub time and game time for once actually worked well together.

Boooo to death of DVM - even though she never gives me waffles and abuses my whiskey - I still like her a ton otherwise I wouldn't give her ****e. 🙁

BBE - any idea how you moved? Did you have an item?

Response to the rest of the thread drivel

I'll be over there soon too. But I have been doing quite a bit of drinking in the US of A all summer.

images

This is amazing 👍

Did an Irish car bomb the other night (Irish lad told me it was racist) with half whisky and half Baileys. I had always thought it was one or the other...

Always both baileys & jameson... and yes the Irish do not like the name - we call them just car bombs here.

Dick vets take care of their own. 😀 Now Glassweegans and the Irish are a whole other story 😛

I am still on the search for a good margarita here...not as easy as good whisky🙄

Ummmm... the Irish sure as feck take care of their own - be careful who you insult there lad.

And I found the perfect Mexican place here with killer margaritas - makes me so happy!

(We will just leave Devyn out...:meanie:)😛

This hurts my heart. 🙁 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BBE - any idea how you moved? Did you have an item?

No idea how I moved, or why. I didn't have any item last night. The only thing I can think of is I received a PM saying I can't PM for a day cycle because of an animal invasion, but I don't know if that is related to my move?
 
No idea how I moved, or why. I didn't have any item last night. The only thing I can think of is I received a PM saying I can't PM for a day cycle because of an animal invasion, but I don't know if that is related to my move?

So can you then post on thread, but not PM? 😕 That is an odd twist
 
I will have to make my decision at 5:30am CST, as I will probably still be at work after 2pm. Gonna sleep on it for now. *shakes fist at wolves* The king? Really?

And from what I can gather so far, character does seem to be important. But I'm not certain.
 
No idea how I moved, or why. I didn't have any item last night. The only thing I can think of is I received a PM saying I can't PM for a day cycle because of an animal invasion, but I don't know if that is related to my move?
Sorry, mod error. bbeventer, you are allowed to PM. You were not affected by the situation because you moved to Tortall.
 
I will have to make my decision at 5:30am CST, as I will probably still be at work after 2pm. Gonna sleep on it for now. *shakes fist at wolves* The king? Really?

And from what I can gather so far, character does seem to be important. But I'm not certain.

I just realized the potential irony with your username. :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So we lose our king (and awesome wolf hunter) and Emiloo is silenced. BBE decides to come hang out with my group. And now we have to lynch someone.

Anyone gather any info from last night? I really hate the early lynches.
 
So we lose our king (and awesome wolf hunter) and Emiloo is silenced. BBE decides to come hang out with my group. And now we have to lynch someone.

Anyone gather any info from last night? I really hate the early lynches.

Someone has to know something, at least who moved me and who silenced Emiloo.
 
Official vote tallies:

Election votes:
devyn - 3 (abber, dyachei, wolfspeaker)

Lynch votes:
(1 contingency)
 
Last edited:
I'll throw my hat back in for king election! And I'll wait on my lynch vote cause I'm at work and can't really read thread well on my phone! Sucks to lose dvmdream I think if she plays future games she should be automatically protected 🙂 she's an awesome wolf hunter though!

******elect krist********
 
Official vote tallies:

Election votes:
devyn - 3 (abber, dyachei, wolfspeaker)
krist - 1 (krist)

Lynch votes:
(1 contingency)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since she's in my group I'll go with elect krist. I'll vote on the lynch in the morning right now I'm going to sleep.
 
Official vote tallies:

Election votes:
devyn - 8 (abber, dyachei, wolfspeaker, devyn, Petpony, Sheep, kakuru, orca2011)
krist - 3 (krist, bbeventer, HOH)

Lynch votes:
(1 contingency)
 
Last edited: