You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
TouroCom Middletown Masters 2019-2020
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
studentDODO
Full Member
Yeah living in the dorms suck, we had 1 week without internet (no apology or compensation), there are cockroaches, the roof are leaking, the shared bathroom are moldy, kitchen is abysmal, and the Resident attendant is a never around!
Last edited:
Hi! I just started the application. What were your stats if you don't mind?I've recently been accepted, and I'm very excited about this opportunity! Anyone else accepted, applying, or considering applying? I'm a non-traditional student and I'm hoping to find a female roommate, as the dorms seem rather expensive.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted! Anyone else?
Hello, I finished submitted all my application materials yesterday. How long does it take to get notification of acceptance (or potential denial)?
That is way too long. I don't even know if I still want to be a doctor in 2 weeks.It took me about 2 weeks.
Hi everyone! For those who will be taking summer anatomy and are looking for a place to stay, I will be subletting my room, which is 10 minutes walking distance from the Middletown campus. It is a one bedroom in a 3 bedroom house, so if you're interested, please inbox me and I will give you more details.
Yeah living in the dorms suck, we had 1 week without internet (no apology or compensation), there are cockroaches, the roof are leaking, the shared bathroom are moldy, kitchen is abysmal, and the Resident attendant is a never around!
Thanks for that info. They're quite pricey anyway so I figured I'd rather have my own place.
Anyone else recently accepted? I've finished my financial aid forms, and now working on my immunization forms and apartment hunting.
Anyone else recently accepted? I've finished my financial aid forms, and now working on my immunization forms and apartment hunting.
I’m still waiting to hear back! How long did it take between your interview and an acceptance?
I'd say about 2 weeks.I’m still waiting to hear back! How long did it take between your interview and an acceptance?
HiI've recently been accepted, and I'm very excited about this opportunity! Anyone else accepted, applying, or considering applying? I'm a non-traditional student and I'm hoping to find a female roommate, as the dorms seem rather expensive.
I was also accepted and I was hoping to find a roommate too. Can I message you, if you haven't found one yet?
Hey, Congrats to everyone accepted! I think we all can agree it’s much cheaper renting an apartment so I’m looking for a female roommate to look for apartments with in Middletown. If anyone’s interested please message me! Also does anyone know the link to the Facebook group? I haven’t been able to find it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think middletown is a newer campus and farther away from NYCDoes anyone know the major difference between the Harlem and Middletown campuses? Other than COL and that Harlem students take classes with the med students?
Hi guys, once you are accepted. If you got meningitis shot prior to going to college do you need another one again for this program or just show proof of vaccination.
I think showing proof is acceptable.
Update:
So I will be renting a 4bd 3ba townhouse that is 4 min away from the school. It’s in a quiet, safe neighborhood. There are two of us so far, both masters students. We’re looking for at least one more female masters student. Please DM me for my number if interested.
So I will be renting a 4bd 3ba townhouse that is 4 min away from the school. It’s in a quiet, safe neighborhood. There are two of us so far, both masters students. We’re looking for at least one more female masters student. Please DM me for my number if interested.
Last edited:
I am looking for a roommate too. Did you find a roommateI've recently been accepted, and I'm very excited about this opportunity! Anyone else accepted, applying, or considering applying? I'm a non-traditional student and I'm hoping to find a female roommate, as the dorms seem rather expensive.
I am also looking for female roommate, accepted todayHi
I was also accepted and I was hoping to find a roommate too. Can I message you, if you haven't found one yet?
I am also looking for room, msg meHi Guys,
I am looking to rent a 4bed/2bath apt and I am looking for roommates mostly female to help put together the deposit. Please DM me if you are interested.
I am ready, msg meHey, Congrats to everyone accepted! I think we all can agree it’s much cheaper renting an apartment so I’m looking for a female roommate to look for apartments with in Middletown. If anyone’s interested please message me! Also does anyone know the link to the Facebook group? I haven’t been able to find it
I am interested, from CDNHi Guys,
I am looking to rent a 4bed/2bath apt and I am looking for roommates mostly female to help put together the deposit. Please DM me if you are interested.
Does this program offer guaranteed admission?
If anyone is still looking for a place to live, in Middletown, I'm sharing my room with anyone who is willing, in a 4 bedroom house. The house is brand new with 3.5 bathrooms. The kitchen is fully furnished, and there is a washing machine and a drying machine. Parking is easily accessible on the street, and the house is located 10 minutes walking distance from campus. Total rent will be $400 per month. If any guys are interested in this offer, please feel free to message me. Again, this is for guys only, not gals.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
studentDODO
Full Member
Thanks for that info. They're quite pricey anyway so I figured I'd rather have my own place.
Good choice, save your money and live off campus in Middletown.
If anyone has digital textbooks for classes in this program and would be kind enough to share them please lmk
D
deleted955816
hey guys, i was wondering what the matriculation rate of students going from the MS program to DO program was, and can someone provide more details about how difficult this program is?
selfempoweredsoul
Full Member
Hi everyone, I have an interview coming up here. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Its only 20 mins via zoom!
MatrixMaven
Full Member
Hi everyone! Is there a facebook for accepted students to Touro Middletown MS program? or a 2020-2021 thread here on sdn?
MatrixMaven
Full Member
Could anyone that's completed the program detail their experience? Would you recommend this program and what would be the best way to do well?
Hi everyone! Is there a facebook for accepted students to Touro Middletown MS program? or a 2020-2021 thread here on sdn?
hi! i am planning on attending the Middletown masters for 2020-2021, and i found this thread!
jae.russ
New Member
How did you fill out the experience/awards section? Did you write a paragraph explaining your experiences or bullet points?Hello, I finished submitted all my application materials yesterday. How long does it take to get notification of acceptance (or potential denial)?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 496