Cassafrass
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just two--you and me lol. I have no idea. I'm just trying to pass time.does anyone know how many people they accept after this round of interviews?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
just two--you and me lol. I have no idea. I'm just trying to pass time.does anyone know how many people they accept after this round of interviews?
I sent an email thanking them for the offer and explaining that I would be declining because I was accepted to schools that better match my career goals & want to open up my interview spot for someone else. They were super nice about it, emailed me back and asked me to tell them which school I chose so they could put it in their records. (I haven't picked one yet so still haven't responded to them)I am thinking of doing the same. Did you just email admissions? I have the top schools I wanted, and don't think I need to go further
Are you in state or OOS?I sent an email thanking them for the offer and explaining that I would be declining because I was accepted to schools that better match my career goals & want to open up my interview spot for someone else. They were super nice about it, emailed me back and asked me to tell them which school I chose so they could put it in their records. (I haven't picked one yet so still haven't responded to them)
Thanks for sharing! I am OOS and already juggling some great options- hoping my interview slot can still go to someone else! =)I sent an email thanking them for the offer and explaining that I would be declining because I was accepted to schools that better match my career goals & want to open up my interview spot for someone else. They were super nice about it, emailed me back and asked me to tell them which school I chose so they could put it in their records. (I haven't picked one yet so still haven't responded to them)
I was on a q+a on the 8th and Ford said "i don't know when you'll hear, but sometime before the end of the month. I've heard some speculating about this date or that date but if I don't know I don't know how they would know"....sooooo...lol we may have longer to wait.The countdown to February 19 could not be going any slower lol😭
If you guys do end up deciding to decline the interview it’d probably ve most helpful to those waitlisted to do so by the 11th!! That’s the date they told those waitlisted they’d possibly get an interview by! They probably need to give them a weeks notice before the 19th.I am thinking of doing the same. Did you just email admissions? I have the top schools I wanted, and don't think I need to go further
This is the worst news I’ve ever gotten HAHAHAH nooooooo😫I was on a q+a on the 8th and Ford said "i don't know when you'll hear, but sometime before the end of the month. I've heard some speculating about this date or that date but if I don't know I don't know how they would know"....sooooo...lol we may have longer to wait.
Yea the email said we would hear by the 11th if we are getting an interview.If you guys do end up deciding to decline the interview it’d probably ve most helpful to those waitlisted to do so by the 11th!! That’s the date they told those waitlisted they’d possibly get an interview by! They probably need to give them a weeks notice before the 19th.
I know. I wasn't excited either lol but at least we can suffer together.This is the worst news I’ve ever gotten HAHAHAH nooooooo😫
OOS!Are you in state or OOS?
congrats, you're going to do great Deep breath!Just got a call this am at 8:30 from Tufts offering me an interview for tomorrow at 1pm!!! The excitement and STRESS is real 😂
It should be via an email to check your portal!does anyone know if decisions will come via email or snail mail? the waiting game is killing me
Just a question ... but why is your profile pic a stolen pic of rick the hedgehog lolAre we still thinking we might hear this friday?
Lol I looked up “cute hedgehog “ on google and this popped up. He looks an awful lot of like my hedgie QuilliamJust a question ... but why is your profile pic a stolen pic of rick the hedgehog lol
Lol there's about 40 quilliums on my instagram. Doubt one is you though hahaLol I looked up “cute hedgehog “ on google and this popped up. He looks an awful lot of like my hedgie Quilliam
I hope so, I'm soooo tired of waitingAre we still thinking we might hear this friday?
May we all survive the days to come...without obsessively refreshing our emails (who'm I kidding lol)
Not confirmed but really hoping🥵Is it confirmed to be today?
no. Per Ford in a q+a on 2/8 "some time before the end of the month." but someone said they were told this date in an interview...so we're all just hoping I think.Is it confirmed to be today?
thanks!! are you a student at tufts?I heard from admissions it should be next week (wasn't given a specific day though) since it wasn't today! fingers crossed for you all 🙂
yes, I’m a first year!!thanks!! are you a student at tufts?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.