Tufts c/o 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I had a 3.5.

My GRE scores were good, and I had a lot of experience. My stats are in the successful students c/o 2023 thread if you're interested

I'm pretty sure (unless they're doing it differently this year) that they'll send out all the acceptances/rejections at once sometime this month. They over accept, but they interview ~400 and the final class will have ~100.
that’s good to know! I’m just curious where I stand since the GRE wasn’t required this cycle. how do I find your stats?

okay, thanks!! I’m so nervous haha

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
that’s good to know! I’m just curious where I stand since the GRE wasn’t required this cycle. how do I find your stats?

okay, thanks!! I’m so nervous haha

Here ya go
There were some other people accepted to Tufts who posted too and you can check the threads from the other years if you want. Good luck! :biglove: I know the waiting is tough!

Members don't see this ad :)
I’ve been back and forth about it but I think I will be declining my interview, hoping someone on here who has been waiting will get it!!
I am thinking of doing the same. Did you just email admissions? I have the top schools I wanted, and don't think I need to go further

I am thinking of doing the same. Did you just email admissions? I have the top schools I wanted, and don't think I need to go further
I sent an email thanking them for the offer and explaining that I would be declining because I was accepted to schools that better match my career goals & want to open up my interview spot for someone else. They were super nice about it, emailed me back and asked me to tell them which school I chose so they could put it in their records. (I haven't picked one yet so still haven't responded to them)

I sent an email thanking them for the offer and explaining that I would be declining because I was accepted to schools that better match my career goals & want to open up my interview spot for someone else. They were super nice about it, emailed me back and asked me to tell them which school I chose so they could put it in their records. (I haven't picked one yet so still haven't responded to them)
Are you in state or OOS?

I’m really hoping I get a call today or tomorrow that I’ll get to interview🙏

The countdown to February 19 could not be going any slower lol😭

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks for sharing! I am OOS and already juggling some great options- hoping my interview slot can still go to someone else! =)

Reactions: 2 users
The countdown to February 19 could not be going any slower lol😭
I was on a q+a on the 8th and Ford said "i don't know when you'll hear, but sometime before the end of the month. I've heard some speculating about this date or that date but if I don't know I don't know how they would know"....sooooo...lol we may have longer to wait.

If you guys do end up deciding to decline the interview it’d probably ve most helpful to those waitlisted to do so by the 11th!! That’s the date they told those waitlisted they’d possibly get an interview by! They probably need to give them a weeks notice before the 19th.

I was on a q+a on the 8th and Ford said "i don't know when you'll hear, but sometime before the end of the month. I've heard some speculating about this date or that date but if I don't know I don't know how they would know"....sooooo...lol we may have longer to wait.
This is the worst news I’ve ever gotten HAHAHAH nooooooo😫

Members don't see this ad :)
If you guys do end up deciding to decline the interview it’d probably ve most helpful to those waitlisted to do so by the 11th!! That’s the date they told those waitlisted they’d possibly get an interview by! They probably need to give them a weeks notice before the 19th.
Yea the email said we would hear by the 11th if we are getting an interview.

Just got a call this am at 8:30 from Tufts offering me an interview for tomorrow at 1pm!!! The excitement and STRESS is real 😂

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 14 users
does anyone know if decisions will come via email or snail mail? the waiting game is killing me

Are we still thinking we might hear this friday?

Just a question ... but why is your profile pic a stolen pic of rick the hedgehog lol
Lol I looked up “cute hedgehog “ on google and this popped up. He looks an awful lot of like my hedgie Quilliam

Attachments

• E5091852-410C-4E02-9C4E-C00FE811E444.jpeg
    E5091852-410C-4E02-9C4E-C00FE811E444.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

May we all survive the days to come...without obsessively refreshing our emails (who'm I kidding lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Is it confirmed to be today?
no. Per Ford in a q+a on 2/8 "some time before the end of the month." but someone said they were told this date in an interview...so we're all just hoping I think.

Ugh sorry guys, I guess I was given incorrect info. Hopefully we'll hear Monday :(

I heard from admissions it should be next week (wasn't given a specific day though) since it wasn't today! fingers crossed for you all :)

Reactions: 5 users
Anyone thinking it might be today? The anxiety has been running SO high lately just waiting for their decision😂

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
OOS acceptance! YAY

Reactions: 4 users
OOS alternate. does anyone know how many people are on the waitlist usually?

Accepted! I’ve accepted my seat at UMN already so I’ll be declining. Congrats to everyone accepted!

Reactions: 3 users
OOS acceptance!!!!!

OOS alternate! Kind of a blessing in disguise since now I don't have to think much about my decision of where to go

Reactions: 3 users
Oos acceptance and this will probably be my pick! Super excited! V25

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
OOS alternate! How much movement is on the waitlist, and can we email to ask our ranking?

Does Tufts give recruitment scholarships or merit aid?

• Hmm