You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tufts C/O 2028
Started by _rae_
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
pastalover23
Full Member
Hey everyone! Did anyone just receive the financial aid email? Got my hopes up but it just states to apply for FAFSA by February 1st
Yeah I did, pretty sure they send it to all applicants!Hey everyone! Did anyone just receive the financial aid email? Got my hopes up but it just states to apply for FAFSA by February 1st
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
finnderella
Full Member
Nothing 🙁Has anyone heard from the school about interviews? invites?
YellowYolk413
Full Member
Last year invites were sent out around Jan 18/19th. Interview was 2 weeks after and then final decisions came out 2 weeks following interview. I'm assuming it will be a similar timeline this year 🙂
Congrats...may I ask what time you received it and when the interview will be held? Has your portal been updated to show anything about the interview?received OOS interview invitation!
IS Interview Invitation!! First-time semi-traditional applicant, they emailed me at 3:17PM and interview is January 24th.
email at around 3, interview on the 23rd. Right now portal just shows date and time of interview.Congrats...may I ask what time you received it and when the interview will be held? Has your portal been updated to show anything about the interview?
Last edited:
In the same boat. It looks like last year they released most interview invites on one day, then rejections and a few more interviews a few days laterDo they send interviews in waves or all at once? I haven’t received an invite but also no letter of rejection so
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
benzene_gurl14
Full Member
Where is everyone from? Wondering if OOS is by state. I'm in VA
Would you please send me a link for that portal. I'm having issues logging in. Much appreciated!email at 3:11, interview on the 23rd. Right now portal just shows date and time of interview.
Would you please send me a link for that portal. I'm having issues logging in. Much appreciated!
Login
I don't think its bad news yet. Or I really want to believe that. This is only the first wave, whereas last year they released the first wave of invites in December.I know there’s room for a few more interview invites, but for the most part if we heard nothing does that mean bad news? :/
futurevetgirl1212
Full Member
Are we sure they are still doing waves as posed to releasing them all at once? So anxious Tufts is one of my top schools
Only 3 on this site?...I'm guessing there will be more invitations sent over the next few days...(along with rejections :-(Are we sure they are still doing waves as posed to releasing them all at once? So anxious Tufts is one of my top schools
user07132002
Full Member
I’d be shocked if there were more than 50-100 people on this forum that are also active enough to say if they got an interview. That’s out of 1300 applicants this cycle.How do we know how many people are in the forum? Trying to figure out my chances if only 3 interview invitations sent out so far out of us 😂
lil_kittom
New Member
I feel like they’ll probably send them out throughout this week in mini waves, so like people selected for interviews on certain days (seems like 23 and 24) got it today and people chosen for interviews on different days will get emails tomorrow, Thursday, then maybe rejections and waitlist sent on Friday or earlier? Hoping for good news I’ve been waitlisted at 2 out of the 4 schools I applied to this cycle.
YellowYolk413
Full Member
There is initially one small wave of interview invites (last year was in December) then later one large wave mid-January (my guess is it will be a bit later this year bc initial wave is just out now). So don't panic if you didn't get interview invite!!!
OOS interview
Nice! When did you get the update?OOS interview
Nice! When did you get the update? Just now...5 minutes ago.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
5 minutes ago. Interview choices are from the 22nd-26th.
Colette2552
Full Member
OOS Interview!
OOS interview, appeared in my portal not email!
IS interview!!!
Same! Thank you so much for sending this or else I never would have checked 😭🙌it appeared in my portal with no email
Same, but IS! No email but have the link to schedule on the portal!OOS interview!! No email but it’s on my portal!
amandalar845
Full Member
OOS Interview. Also no email but it shows up in my portal!
oh my god I got an OOS interview. I am absolutely shocked I cannot believe it
finnderella
Full Member
OOS interview! this is my number 1 school so I'm super stoked!
futurevetgirl1212
Full Member
OOS interview!
Animals4Life
Full Member
IS Interview! Received email notification!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pradthngam
Full Member
OOS interview!!
finnderella
Full Member
Does anyone know how many people are typically invited to interview?
I saw it was about 400ish when I looked it upDoes anyone know how many people are typically invited to interview?