You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tufts C/O 2028
Started by _rae_
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
pommie62856
New Member
Just accepted my OOS seat! So excited to meet my classmates 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
spookyoctopus
Full Member
Declined OOS for Ohio State, good luck y'all!
meowmeow(˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)
New Member
Just declined my OOS seat. Really love their DVM/MS programs🥹Good luck to you guys!![emoji256][emoji256]
Last edited:
Yes I just called too- said class is full for this cycleJust asked for an update on the waitlist and they said it is unlikely they will be using there alternate waitlist this year.
Current VA in the teaching hospital - an email went out today that they had way more applicants accept their seat than they originally expected so now the class size is 174 instead of the goal of 130 and they are scrambling to make arrangements to accommodate everybody
Kaitertater67
LSU SVM c/o 2028
wow, that’s gonna be fun. LSU has 176 this year so welcome to the high #s club everyone!Current VA in the teaching hospital - an email went out today that they had way more applicants accept their seat than they originally expected so now the class size is 174 instead of the goal of 130 and they are scrambling to make arrangements to accommodate everybody
futurevetgirl1212
Full Member
wow that's crazy! on accepted students day it seems like they were even scrambling to accommodate the 130 this year.... lots of talks of temporary classrooms and such..
Seems like they were expecting to expand the class but it’s now being expanded more than originally anticipated because so many people accepted their seats. Talks of makeshift classrooms that can accommodate 150+Yikes, I'm actually kind of glad I declined my seat then. Do they always over accept like that? I thought most schools sent out acceptances equal to their class size and filled seats as they opened, not planned for people to decline.
they often over-accept; I’m not sure how many people normally declineYikes, I'm actually kind of glad I declined my seat then. Do they always over accept like that? I thought most schools sent out acceptances equal to their class size and filled seats as they opened, not planned for people to decline.
yeah, it’s a little concerning. our existing facilities are definitely on the smaller size.Honestly kind of upset that they let this happen by over accepting. 150-170 is a huge jump from the original 100-110 and even the planned 130. I'm worried abt how it will affect our education quality and opportunities.
my class has around 95 people in it, so it def feels exponential to most of us.
I hope it turns out okay for y’all. If nothing else maybe it’ll get the ball rolling on some of their planned projects.
dvmhopeful13
Full Member
Anyone received an email or any information with the federal loan package yet? I did not submit the application for the Tufts institutional aid, just FAFSA
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don’t think so! It never hurts to askDo y'all think its too late to do a file review?
dvmhopeful13
Full Member
Does anyone know if there is a dress code for lectures? Thank you
hi, there’s no dress code for lectures. scrubs for clin skills/anatomy lab.Does anyone know if there is a dress code for lectures? Thank you