Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Just wanted to report some waitlist movement, as I was waitlisted on 4/1 and taken off the waitlist yesterday around 4 PM EST so keep your hopes up, anything can happen!
Congratulations!!! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just wanted to report some waitlist movement, as I was waitlisted on 4/1 and taken off the waitlist yesterday around 4 PM EST so keep your hopes up, anything can happen!
Congratulations!!! 🎉🎊

Do you receive an email or call when being notified? Also, what all did you do between WL & acceptance if you don’t mind me asking?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you receive an email or call when being notified? Also, what all did you do between WL & acceptance if you don’t mind me asking?
I received an email to be notified! And it terms of what I did during this period the biggest thing I would say is GO TO THE VISIT DAYS. I went to two of them actually and actually showing up to Boston and showing face goes a long way as they see that you are very interested in having a seat in the class and really care! Other things I did included sending letter of intents every couple weeks so they keep seeing my name, as well as following up via email about any updates in regards to any waitlist info for students. Hope this helps!

Does anyone have the link to the GroupMe for accepted students?

I got accepted today! Still doesn't feel real. 😭 I was told to remain hopeful until the day of orientation and I'm passing that hope onto anyone else who may be in the waiting space! ❤️

Reactions: 3 users