-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UF Letters Arrived Early
Started by philomycus
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations philomycus!!!
Got mine! Accepted! 😀
Philo is in Jacksonville, sadly... sad because she's supposed to be in Oklahoma! Damn weather messed it all up. 
Splashie, you can't complain about dragging out the process too much, because this morning we didn't even think the letters were going out until Monday! Now you'll know for sure then!
And psh, you got in. Celebrating tonight! You better come!
And psh, you got in. Celebrating tonight! You better come!
Splashie, you can't complain about dragging out the process too much, because this morning we didn't even think the letters were going out until Monday! Now you'll know for sure then!
And psh, you got in. Celebrating tonight! You better come!
Alright, alright, you're totally right. I was being a little whiny. Especially since there's people out there that mail will take longer to get to. It was just that initial frustration of me missing the mail while all you guys have your letters XD Paintball was fun though. I regret nothing! And yes, count me in tonight!
Alright, alright, you're totally right. I was being a little whiny. Especially since there's people out there that mail will take longer to get to. It was just that initial frustration of me missing the mail while all you guys have your letters XD Paintball was fun though. I regret nothing! And yes, count me in tonight!
Just busting your chops. 😉
Question: Does a certified letter mean you're in? Or do the waitlisteds get certified too?
hlkcirdneck, pretty sure it means you're in!
Class of 2013, join the Facebook Group: UF College of Veterinary Medicine Class of 2013
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/g...6130453&ref=nf
Class of 2013, join the Facebook Group: UF College of Veterinary Medicine Class of 2013
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/g...6130453&ref=nf
Sending out a congradulatory
to everyone hearing a 👍 from UF today.
And a very special Way to Go to my buddy Philomycus who deserves the very best!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A2moFdM1Yo
to everyone hearing a 👍 from UF today. And a very special Way to Go to my buddy Philomycus who deserves the very best!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A2moFdM1Yo
Congratulations Philo!!! 👍 Nothing here in SC yet, maybe tomorrow!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yay meadow!!!! I am so happy for all of the reapplicants who got in this year!! 👍 😀
Worked a 14 hour overnight last night and got woken up (unexpectedly) by the mailman - good news!! I'M IN!! 🙂
Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!! I'm so happy you got accepted! 😀
Got my letter today!!!! YIPPEEEE!!!
This may be a bit narcissistic, but until I got in, I wasn't able to feel the sense of euphoria I now feel for you guys who also got good news 🙂
Now these "I got in threads" are my favorite to read! Even though I don't know you guys, its still better hearing about you guys then some of my students. there are a lot of people in this thread I am very very happy to see got some good news -
A well deserved congrats to everyone.
😍
Now these "I got in threads" are my favorite to read! Even though I don't know you guys, its still better hearing about you guys then some of my students. there are a lot of people in this thread I am very very happy to see got some good news -
A well deserved congrats to everyone.
😍
This may be a bit narcissistic, but until I got in, I wasn't able to feel the sense of euphoria I now feel for you guys who also got good news 🙂
Honestly, that was me last year, and I still can only really get all that excited for the reapplicants (and the nontrads and other interesting-to-me applicants). I hope I don't turn mean again next cycle. (this was me being nice 😱 )
I'm always excited for everybody! Sure, a hint of jealousy as well, but I don't think that dampers it any. I just hope we can finally experience it next year. 🙂
YEAH! FOR BAYLEEVET AND MEADOW!AWESOME, SUPER NEWS😀
OKAY BAYLEEVET NOW IF YOU CAN JUST CONVINCE UGA TO GIVE ME YOUR CONTRACT SEAT, WE'D BOTH BE SET!
Like I said before...I think if a person has more than one offer they should be able to "bequeath" one seat to the person of their choosing that they deem most worthy! In my case...LVT2DVM...that would most definitely be YOU!!!!!
It was around 11:45 this morning when the doorbell rang twice...waking me up from a very deep slumber. Having rushed to the door on many occasions just to be annoyed by someone trying to sell me something, I decided to stay in bed and continue sleeping (it was a rare day off of work and I needed to sleep!) and when I checked my mailbox a couple of hours later, I pulled out one of those pink "official mail" slips telling me they would try again tomorrow. AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!! I hope it's a UF letter with good news! Actually, I'm kinda hoping it is a "no" from them as it would make my decision about where to go much easier. As for now, I learned my lesson about answering the door...👍
It was around 11:45 this morning when the doorbell rang twice...waking me up from a very deep slumber. Having rushed to the door on many occasions just to be annoyed by someone trying to sell me something, I decided to stay in bed and continue sleeping (it was a rare day off of work and I needed to sleep!) and when I checked my mailbox a couple of hours later, I pulled out one of those pink "official mail" slips telling me they would try again tomorrow. AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!! I hope it's a UF letter with good news! Actually, I'm kinda hoping it is a "no" from them as it would make my decision about where to go much easier. As for now, I learned my lesson about answering the door...👍
I was home all afternoon waiting and NOTHING! Finally HAD to go run an errand that would keep me out for a couple hours. My sister called and said she had to sign for a letter! Knowing what it was...SHE opened it and called me with the news!! I'll know better next time than to leave her alone with my mail!!!!!!
Worked a 14 hour overnight last night and got woken up (unexpectedly) by the mailman - good news!! I'M IN!! 🙂
Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
Yay! My interview buddy got in! Congrats Meadow! 😀
I made my way to the post office to be there as soon as they opened this morning to pick up the letter I missed Saturday 🙂
Congrats to everyone on this thread, too! 😀
I just got my letter! UF c/o 2013!
Congrats, everyone! Can't wait to meet you all in the fall!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 14
- Views
- 2K

AWESOME, SUPER NEWS