Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don’t think I’d want to answer after emails went out. 💔No one is answering - I had my friend call while I’m at work.
I’m sure they’re not gonna take calls till after emails go out lol
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don’t think I’d want to answer after emails went out. 💔No one is answering - I had my friend call while I’m at work.
I’m sure they’re not gonna take calls till after emails go out lol
Happened (added) earlier today. I wouldn’t think a newly accepted student.It looks like people are still being added to the facebook page - 3 more people have joined since I last checked this morning. I have no idea if that's an indication of literally anything though lmao
I wouldn't think so either, I wonder if they're waiting until all the student ambassadors are in it before they send anything out (eg probably not until next week)Happened (added) earlier today. I wouldn’t think a newly accepted student.
Very well said. I’ve been trying to prepare myself in the best way I can today. Knowing this decision decides if I will be a veterinarian or not. (3 cycles, 17 rejections, likely an 18th coming, unfortunately I will have to move on). I’m hoping that no matter what tomorrow brings, life will put me where I’m supposed to be. We all have achieved amazing things to just be able to have the requirements to apply to vet school. We’re all smart, hard-working, dedicated individuals. Unfortunately there’s only so many spots and so many people applying which can make the process so hard. I’m sending good thoughts to all of us tonight, I’ll be logging off until tomorrow night. Best of luck to everyone. A yes or a no does not define your worth ❤️Alright people!!! In hopefully less than 24hrs we will know the outcomes of UGA’s decisions. I can assume we are all similar in the sense that this is extremely important to us and we have worked very hard to get to this point in the application process! No matter what- take hope in knowing that the sun will still rise and fall regardless of what that email holds. This too shall pass… the good and the bad, so be present in whatever you are experiencing. Sending up extra prayers tonight.
I am in the same position as you. This is my third cycle and UGA is the last school that I am waiting to hear from. Regardless of the outcome we know that we have done more than enough and honestly gave it our all. I am hoping the best for you and hopefully we will both be able to celebrate good news this week!Very well said. I’ve been trying to prepare myself in the best way I can today. Knowing this decision decides if I will be a veterinarian or not. (3 cycles, 17 rejections, likely an 18th coming, unfortunately I will have to move on). I’m hoping that no matter what tomorrow brings, life will put me where I’m supposed to be. We all have achieved amazing things to just be able to have the requirements to apply to vet school. We’re all smart, hard-working, dedicated individuals. Unfortunately there’s only so many spots and so many people applying which can make the process so hard. I’m sending good thoughts to all of us tonight, I’ll be logging off until tomorrow night. Best of luck to everyone. A yes or a no does not define your worth ❤️
I absolutely did this for like almost a month in December when a lot of other schools were coming out with interview/acceptance decisions. Honestly, it helped a lot! I wasn't panicking over every notification ever anymoreI'm thinking of flat out removing Gmail from my phone, it's the only way I'm going to actually get anything at work done tomorrow
do we think today’s the day??🥲
I feel you. A bunch of schools I applied to somehow have me on their email list trying to get me to be an undergrad transfer student and my heart skips a beat everytime.BRUH tell me why I just got an email about a UGA jazz concert and my heart dropped lmaoooooo
-not feeling super confident about getting in this year ... just want an answer 🙂
Hopefully we get decisions before the end of the dayyyyyyyyyy
I think only 19How many OOS seats does UGA have? I should totally know this but I can’t seem to find anything
I can only find the contract seat information with 2 from Delaware and 29 from South Carolina.How many OOS seats does UGA have? I should totally know this but I can’t seem to find anything
UGA has 100 IS, 2 DE contract seats, 29 SC contract seats and 19 OOS.How many OOS seats does UGA have? I should totally know this but I can’t seem to find anything
Stats from Class of 2027How many applications do they normally get for in state vs out of state?
Yes last year they said they had more than 2,000 applicants.Apparently applications have increased significantly since c/o 2027 since they removed the GRE requirement and their ranking went up, not 100% sure of the numbers from the most recent class though
Are you IS?When I interviewed at a different school pretty much my entire interview group had applied to UGA. I think a LOT of people applied this year
No, I'm OOS - the interview I was referring to was at Midwestern back in December and I can't think of anyone who was from Georgia. It's crazy that even if somehow the 30 or so of us in that room were all the most competitive OOS applicants, not all of us would be admitted.Are you IS?
This is very true! That was just the most recent statistics listed on the website I could see. I know it’s not truly reliable, but may give insight to numbers if we doubled what that Class had in terms of applicants.Apparently applications have increased significantly since c/o 2027 since they removed the GRE requirement and their ranking went up, not 100% sure of the numbers from the most recent class though
Hopefully. I just hope today is the day.Do we think they’ll release decisions around 4:00pm EST again?
Thnak you for sharing! I wonder if the average GPA's have stayed around this point. I have to imagine the averages would be higher now, with the absence of the GRE and huge increase of applicants.
I just noticed that over 300 of the applicants that year didn't weren't considered at all/didn't meet the minimum requirements. That's crazy!
Me too!!! I'm attached to my email rn! Crazy stuff! By the end of this week we will likely know though, which is so niceHopefully. I just hope today is the day.
Yeah a lot of people end up just tossing applications to schools just to see what happens haha. I couldn't do that cuz applying is a financial burden just on its own even!I just noticed that over 300 of the applicants that year didn't weren't considered at all/didn't meet the minimum requirements. That's crazy!
I’m going back to work hoping I don’t drive myself crazy thinking about it all afternoon the way I’ve done this morning lolSo guys, whats the plan till 4pm today?
supposedly the admissions committee met thursday/friday of last weekWhat's the reasoning behind everyone thinking it's going to be today?
They said the last week of February in their last email. Some people thought this past Friday so next business day is todayWhat's the reasoning behind everyone thinking it's going to be today?
If you go back a few pages people were saying it was the current gossip on campusWhat's the reasoning behind everyone thinking it's going to be today?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.