UGA c/o 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been lurking on here for awhile. OK-waitlisted, LMU- waiting to hear, UF- accepted. UGA is my IS. This is intense.

Congratulations on your acceptance to UF!
I got accepted to TU, denied from UTK - so I'm just trying to patient to make my final decision. UGA is my IS too!
 
Anyone have any suspicions what time they'll send out emails tomorrow??
I'm really hoping in the morning since someone said that they were trying to finish decisions by last Friday, so there shouldn't be much hold-up with releasing them tomorrow. Last year acceptances were around 1 though, and I think it has ranged from like 10am to 4pm in the past few years so lol idk. For real though, they haven't actually confirmed it will be tomorrow, so we could potentially still have to wait until Thursday.
 
I'm really hoping in the morning since someone said that they were trying to finish decisions by last Friday, so there shouldn't be much hold-up with releasing them tomorrow. Last year acceptances were around 1 though, and I think it has ranged from like 10am to 4pm in the past few years so lol idk. For real though, they haven't actually confirmed it will be tomorrow, so we could potentially still have to wait until Thursday.
Way to keep us on our toes UGA lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a weird feeling that they aren’t going to...
I kind of feel the same way. Last year they specifically told us by February 16th at the latest and they stuck to that (around 1pm that day). All they told us this year was by the end of February, so it could easily be the 28th.
 
I have a weird feeling that they aren’t going to...

I asked a friend today who's a 2nd year there what all they knew, and they said that there was buzz around campus that decisions are supposed to be sent today but that they're not 100% sure (and they did ask an ambassador).

A lot of previous posts said that rejections come out around 11 and acceptances starting at 1 and we haven't heard anything yet, however when I applied the first time years ago I got my rejection email a few minutes shy of 5PM so there's no telling when they'll decide to send emails out.
 
Through some sleuthing, I found that Parker and Veronica made a Facebook page for ‘23 last Thursday, so they have to be close right?

Possibly. They don't personally make the decisions though, so they could just be doing whatever they can to have their part done/ ready to go for when the board gives them decisions to release. We've been waiting to hear back since September, so we might as well relax, They said it would be this week so we only have (maximum) 4 more days to go...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad