UNE Dental Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Does anyone know if there is a FB group yet!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anybody received a call in the east yesterday or maybe even today?

So are there waves of calls? Or if we didnt get a call?

Will they send out emails soon about whether we are waitlisted or denied?

Hey guys, I am not sure if I am overthinking, but I am starting to get concerned I haven't heard anything. I got an interview in August and was invited to their virtual events etc. and I sent a letter of intent in. Should I be worried I haven't heard anything yet or is this normal?

Hey guys, I am not sure if I am overthinking, but I am starting to get concerned I haven't heard anything. I got an interview in August and was invited to their virtual events etc. and I sent a letter of intent in. Should I be worried I haven't heard anything yet or is this normal?
In the exact same boat as you.. I think I am gonna stay patient and just trust it.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Same here! I wish we got some sort of update :( I kind of want to email and ask if there is any update for any of us but I do not want to push it because it is only the beginning.

It seems like a lot of us are in the same boat with no updates post-interview. We just have to stay positive--acceptances can happen up until the end of the cycle!

Be patient guys and gals calls will come

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be declining my seat at UNE as I got into my top choice. Hopefully one of you will get it!

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone know if there’s a fb group at UNE c2026 yet?

I haven't gotten any update yet! Still making my wishes at every 11:11 I see ;)
Definitely tap in if/when anything comes up! I'm wondering if they stagger the notifications from this point forward. Best of luck!

Since they tend to release decisions after the 30 days is up for kids to put in a deposit, I'm hoping we hear something on the 2nd!

Got accepted by email as well at 3:48 EST!!! So excited!

Anyone else hear anything? I'm still on the list and this is where i want to be!

Anyone else hear anything? I'm still on the list and this is where i want to be!
I've been wondering the same thing! I am also still on the list and I definitely want to be here too. Hopefully we can hear something soon!

I haven't gotten an interview invite yet. Would you guys say I still have a chance at this point or is the class full. Im OOS

The class is most definitely not full, my assumption is that more interviews will be going out.

Does anyone know when they will send out more interviews?

Just got accepted off waitlist via email!

Reactions: 4 users
Just gave up my spot! Hope it goes to one of you.

Hey everyone! I'm a current D1 here at UNE. Just wanted to say for all of you guys to remain hopeful and positive as it's still not too late to hear back. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask!

I got off the waitlist on 5/31 and will be turning my seat down, best of luck to everyone!