Univ of Washington Interview???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fleisch

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey you all!
I am headed to Seattle to interview at UW this Monday, and I was wondering if anyone could give me any input/advice regarding your experience with the interview and/or school....I'm really looking forward to it, and I was pretty surprised to even get an interview there seeing as that I am not a Washington resident....
Any input would be much appreciated! Thanks!! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I'll be there on Monday as well so I'll see you there..

fleisch said:
Hey you all!
I am headed to Seattle to interview at UW this Monday, and I was wondering if anyone could give me any input/advice regarding your experience with the interview and/or school....I'm really looking forward to it, and I was pretty surprised to even get an interview there seeing as that I am not a Washington resident....
Any input would be much appreciated! Thanks!! :thumbup:

I interviewed there on Nov 18. The interview is the first thing, as soon as you get there. It's pretty laid back, not nearly as scary as I thought it would be. After that, I had a 1.5-hour break. Some had longer. You can walk around, see the undergrad campus (it's beautiful), or you can do what I did and go to the Health Sciences library and play on the computers... haha (admissions is in the D-wing, just follow that hallway all the way to the end through the T-wing and take a left. There's an entrance right there). Then it was a financial aid presentation, a laidback chat with one of the deans, and then lunch with a couple dental students and a brief tour if time permits.

Good luck! I'm still waiting to hear from them :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
it's raining, bring an umbrella :)

Actually, most of the natives don't use 'em. They just wear jackets and get themselves wet.

I'm still waiting to hear from UW. Hoping to interview real soon.

haha yeah. I don't believe in umbrellas ;) But I would bring one on interview day. I would have it had rained. Don't want to get your nice suit wet!