This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Same here. I have another friend who interviewed on the same day and we haven't heard back either. I wonder why some people have already gotten accepted and others haven't... :/
:/ Hopefully they will send something this week

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if they're finished admitting students? I haven't heard anything just yet.

I called the college of pharmacy this morning and they are still in the process of making calls so we just need to keep our fingers crossed... I'm getting so nervous :/

For reference I also interviewed Jan 21st.

I called the college of pharmacy this morning and they are still in the process of making calls so we just need to keep our fingers crossed... I'm getting so nervous :/

thanks for the heads up!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, I'm in the class of 2020, and just to reassure everyone's who still waiting I didn't hear till the very last day of calls, and I've seen to have turned out alright! So don't stress yourself out!

And if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them!

I called the Admissions office and they said they should have all the offers out by the end of this week! (Should be by friday)

Thanks for letting us know!

I just received an e-mail that I'm waitlisted... :(
They must be sending out more calls and e-mails today. I wish everyone the best of luck!

Not sure about the criteria, I have a feeling I bombed some portions of the MMI because I was so nervous. Oh well, fingers are staying crossed.

anyone know if there is a facebook page or anything?

^a current P1 on the other thread said there wasn't a Facebook page made last year until July

If I don't receive a call today should I assume that I didn't get in? Has anyone gotten a call this week?

Update 2:12 PM** I spoke to the admissions office and she said that they'll finish calling students by the end of today business time... so 5ish maybe

Last edited:
If you got wait listed there's still hope! One of my best friends was 17th on the waitlist and still got in last year!

Hey y'all, this might be a bit early, but has anyone started looking for a place to live yet?

Hey y'all, this might be a bit early, but has anyone started looking for a place to live yet?
My parents are telling me to go look for a roommate already, any place where I can start looking? lol

My parents are telling me to go look for a roommate already, any place where I can start looking? lol
Lol same! There are 2 UT housing facebook pages I've joined, but everything I've seen are a bit out of my price range and most of them are asking for summer subleases. I've found a couple of really cheap apartments if I had 2 or 3 others join in and we'd all have our own rooms and each pay less than $400 a month for rent that are within a 30 minute radius (in traffic) of UT. I'm planning to go up in a month or so to check them out.

Another grad student and I are looking for one more female roommate in a north campus apartment if anyone's interested:) hit me up!!

It says that we're supposed to get more info after April 1st, did anyone get any new emails? Also, did anyone get email verifications after subitting the documents due on the 31st of March?