University of Illinois-CVM - Application C/O 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IS Phase II!! :happy:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Do we have to send official transcripts for fall semester?
I'm pretty sure they want official ones

Edit: I checked my email from last year and it DID say official ones in that email.

Edit 2: Also said last year to wait until Jan 3 to send electronic transcripts if you were doing electronic instead of paper so the link didn't expire while the office was closed for the holidays.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm pretty sure they want official ones

Edit: I checked my email from last year and it DID say official ones in that email.

I thought I saw that last year too! Guess I'll go official just to be safe, and spend more money I just love doing that!! :help:

1300 people applied this year!

Reactions: 3 users
1300 people applied this year!

Wow!! Out of curiosity, do you know how many people usually advance from phase I to phase II? I saw that OOS interview invites are generally in the 200-250 range, so I was just curious about the amount of people being considered.

Wow!! Out of curiosity, do you know how many people usually advance from phase I to phase II? I saw that OOS interview invites are generally in the 200-250 range, so I was just curious about the amount of people being considered.

Not sure on that one.

I could just be making something up in my head, but I have a vague memory that about half of people pass on to phase II.

I also think we had about 300 students interviewed (total) last year, both in-state and out of state.

Has anyone heard anything regarding interview invitations yet? This wait is killing me!

Has anyone heard anything regarding interview invitations yet? This wait is killing me!

They won't send out interview invites until the 15th at the earliest.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an interview invite! :)

Reactions: 6 users
Congrats, guys!! We'll see you next month!!

Reactions: 1 users
OOS interview !

oos interview FIRST OFFER THIS CYCLE

Reactions: 10 users
OOS Interview offer! Will be declining to give someone else a chance because I got accepted to my IS! Good luck friends!!!

Reactions: 8 users
OOS interview offer as well!!

Reactions: 4 users
Oos interview invite! I wonder how they are going to interview everyone in just one day? o_O

Reactions: 4 users
Oos interview invite! I wonder how they are going to interview everyone in just one day? o_O
That's what they did last year and it worked out. I think they tend to do OOS in the morning and IS in the afternoon

IS interview offer!!

Just got an OOS interview offer!! I'll be visiting a friend in Chicago for the weekend! Is anybody going to be going from Chicago -> Urbana for the interview that weekend? I was thinking of taking the train to get to the school or if anybody has other transportation recommendations that would be awesome! I also have delta flight miles so I don't have to pay for a flight if I fly into Chicago instead of Willard.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if it is standard interview format or MMI?

There are probably like 25ish sets of interviewers and they do 2-3 interviewees per hour each. Some people had 15 minute interviews, some went as long as 45 minutes. They make it work!
Does anyone know if it is standard interview format or MMI?
Standard, but closed-file.

I see that you go to U of I, what is the best way to get from Chicago to the school if flying in from OOS?

As an OOS student, I actually noreally drive (I hate flying). The couple times I have flown out of O'Hare, I've taken the greyhound bus

OOS Interview! Congrats everyone and good luck!

Just got an OOS interview offer!! I'll be visiting a friend in Chicago for the weekend! Is anybody going to be going from Chicago -> Urbana for the interview that weekend? I was thinking of taking the train to get to the school or if anybody has other transportation recommendations that would be awesome! I also have delta flight miles so I don't have to pay for a flight if I fly into Chicago instead of Willard.

Amtrak is ALWAYS running late plan for that and you should be golden :)

Although I already emailed them saying I will definitely be going to my in state, they still sent me an interview invite! They must’ve forgot or something? Lol but I will be contacting them again turning down the interview to hopefully give someone else a chance :) best of luck to you all!

Hopeully this year has better results. Any of you apply for Mizzou? That's my top choice this time around and I already had my interview :)
Nice, I bet you did awesome in your interview! I however did not apply to Mizzou because I learned my lesson last year after they flat-out rejected me, which btw I am not at all salty about ;)
Who else are you waiting to hear from?