University of St. Augustine Fall 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
congrats buddy!!! what campus and semester?
San Marcos! And fall 2016 :)! Can't wait to meet the people interviewing!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard of acceptances from the February 19th interview? Both DPT and MOT? Coming up on 3 weeks

Sorry for the delay! But I'll be interviewing for the San Marcos campus, and I'm doing the regular DPT route. Does anyone know if this is the last interview date at all?

My friend who is a student at St. Augustine now, said there were only 2 interview dates last year, so I'd assume so. But don't hold me to it!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all,

I interviewed at Austin on 2/19 for the Fall semester, I got the acceptance e-mail a few days ago and the status of my application on the portal has been updated to say Accepted. I applied for the FLEX DPT program.

Reactions: 2 users
Hey all,

I interviewed at Austin on 2/19 for the Fall semester, I got the acceptance e-mail a few days ago and the status of my application on the portal has been updated to say Accepted. I applied for the FLEX DPT program.

Congratulations man! Goodluck with everything.

Also, do you know if you got the acceptance email on a Friday? Just wondering because during my interview they mentioned something about finding out on Fridays.

I believe I got in on Wednesday, the 2nd. But at my session I was told we'd hear back within 3 weeks from the Friday we had our interviews.
If I had to guess, I'd say that acceptance e-mails were sent out to the FLEX students first, because there were fewer applicants for the FLEX program than the full time.

Reactions: 1 users
I believe I got in on Wednesday, the 2nd. But at my session I was told we'd hear back within 3 weeks from the Friday we had our interviews.
If I had to guess, I'd say that acceptance e-mails were sent out to the FLEX students first, because there were fewer applicants for the FLEX program than the full time.
Congrats bro! I interviewed 2/26. We had an interview of 75+ applicants. Ours might be the whole 3 weeks. But if we get an answer Wednesday that would be even better.Prayers up!!!

Congrats bro! I interviewed 2/26. We had an interview of 75+ applicants. Ours might be the whole 3 weeks. But if we get an answer Wednesday that would be even better.Prayers up!!!

Hey man, did you interview at the Florida Campus on the 26th?

Naw man, I interviewed for the Austin campus. Wbu?

Oh nice, goodluck dude. I interviewed at the St. Augustine (FL) campus.

Not gonna lie, I'm so nervous/scared to find out.. Been so stressed the past week or so.. Especially this week... and it's only tuesday.

Oh nice, goodluck dude. I interviewed at the St. Augustine (FL) campus.

Not gonna lie, I'm so nervous/scared to find out.. Been so stressed the past week or so.. Especially this week... and it's only tuesday.
Me too bro. Hopefully it's this week so we can just get it over with. Good luck to you too!

I decided to decline my interview for March 18th (Fall cohort at Austin).

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm guessing you got in somewhere else? Congratulations if you did, and goodluck!

I did, thank you! St Augustine Austin was actually my first choice, but after being accepted to a school in Pennsylvania (my home state), I have decided to play it financially safe and move back home to PA. I currently live in SC where my boyfriend's family is from. It would have been such an extra cost for us in traveling to visit family, attend the weddings and bachelor/bachelorette parties we have already agreed to, and who knows what else may come up in the next few years. Hopefully this decision will pay off in the long run when I'm repaying student loans! Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Hello,

I have rejected my interview at the Florida campus for an interview since I got accepted at my top school. I hope this will open up a slot for anyone who is still waiting for an invitation for an interview for the Florida campus (St. Augustine Campus).

Best of luck!

Looks like we are waiting till next week about acceptances, unless others have gotten emails. The anticipation is killing me!

Yeah I didn't receive an email today either. I hate this wait!

Womp womp. My email and portal is super dry. Next week it is. Prayers up for all of us!!!

I had my phone off all day so I wouldn't get emails, and I came home, and nothing.. haha

This wait is killing me, so stressed!!

But I guess next week it is.. hopefully! Goodluck @BannBann, @dvUSA, and @Zephyur

Reactions: 2 users
For those that have been accepted into the Fall 2016 term at the San Marcos campus, has anyone created a Facebook page? If so I can't find it. If not, is anyone interested? I'd love to get to know my future cohort.

For those that have been accepted into the Fall 2016 term at the San Marcos campus, has anyone created a Facebook page? If so I can't find it. If not, is anyone interested? I'd love to get to know my future cohort.

I don't think one has been created? I tried looking for one on Facebook with no luck :p

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I don't think one has been created? I tried looking for one on Facebook with no luck :p

I think I'll create one!! But I will need to know some names to find those going to San Marcos on fb

I think I'll create one!! But I will need to know some names to find those going to San Marcos on fb

You're welcome to add me to the group!
"James Phan"
Facebook.com/phantasticj

Yeah, I've tried looking for University of St Augustine - San Marcos, and the latest one is Summer 2016. I'd like to find out who else is planning on attending for Fall 2016 as well as anyone interested in renting in the area!

I just got my acceptance letter for the San Marcos campus! I'm happy to say that I will be attending
If you're interested in joining a Facebook group for those accepting the fall 2016 San Marcos campus... Check fb for " University Of St Augustine San Marcos Fall 2016"

Last edited:
Hey all! I'm actually applying to the 2017 Spring DPT intake, but I was wondering if some if you guys can help answer my questions. I'm applying to the San Marcos campus and I was wondering for those who also applied there, who did you speak with during your application process? I've been dealing with Carolynn Perryman; however, she's been difficult to keep in touch with and frankly, she hasn't been much help..

Also, when you guys submitted the pre-req forms, did you have them check to see if the courses fulfilled the requirements prior to submitting your application?

Anyways, hope to hear from you guys soon and hope to join you guys at San Marcos in the future!

Thanks!

Hey. I applied for Austin Campus, but I had advisors from every campus helping me including Carolyn. Yes I did check to see if a course fulfilled requirements and it is also important to get with your advisor about certain courses you are questionable about. What the advisor will do is read the course description to make sure it is compatible with the requirements. This could take a day. I had a few courses from a Graduate Kines program like sports psych but it was labeled as a "KIN" course. The advisor looked into it and approved it as a psych course. I applied for Austin campus, but I particularly remember Carolyn Perryman to be very helpful the many times I have called. I didn't apply to San Marcos but Hope this helps. Good luck !

Anyone heard anything at all about Fall 2016 acceptances or declines? we have passed the 2 week point!

Anyone heard anything at all about Fall 2016 acceptances or declines? we have passed the 2 week point!
Nobody has yet. It should be this friday. They said it should take 3 weeks but were going to try for 2. Im surprised they are actually saying 3 weeks, because past semester students seem to have been notified in 1 month

As a heads up.... I found out by checking the application website's admissions decision page. I didn't get an email until about 4 days after I saw the updates admission decision page.

Need some opinions -- was debating on turning down the interview for St. Augustine (FL Campus) for this Friday -- I love the location and the school seems great...but not sure I can justify the higher cost of living/tuition or the cost of flying to Florida during spring break (around 600 dollars a flight + rental car + hotel) just for a chance to interview...
I already got into A.T Still University and put down a deposit...but St. Augustine is...well St. Augustine...
Any thoughts? What would you do?

I got accepted today to the Austin campus for Fall 2016! Anyone else?

I got accepted today to the Austin campus for Fall 2016! Anyone else?

Congratulations man! What day did you interview? Did you hear by phone or email?

I'm still waiting to hear back, I interviewed at the Florida campus on Feb 26th

Also, during your interview day, did they mention that you would hear back any day? or did they say anything about Friday's specifically?

I feel like they said Fridays specifically at the Florida campus, but forgot..

Last edited:
Congratulations!! Did it immediately show up on the St. Augustine login portal under "Admission Decision" ?

Thanks! Honestly I'm not too sure if it notified me in the portal because I haven't checked but I found out through email, they sent a couple emails with all the information you need to know. Did you apply or interview with the Austin campus?

Thanks! Honestly I'm not too sure if it notified me in the portal because I haven't checked but I found out through email, they sent a couple emails with all the information you need to know. Did you apply or interview with the Austin campus?

Ohh okay, thanks! And no I applied/interviewed at St. Augustine, FL campus on Feb 26th

4 words. Wait listed for Austin. Congrats on everyone who got in!

4 words. Wait listed for Austin. Congrats on everyone who got in!

Keep your head up man, you still have a shot. A few of the St. Augustine students I met while I was at my interview told me they got accepted off of the waitlist

Last edited:
Has anybody started a Facebook group yet?

Congratulations man! What day did you interview? Did you hear by phone or email?

I'm still waiting to hear back, I interviewed at the Florida campus on Feb 26th

Also, during your interview day, did they mention that you would hear back any day? or did they say anything about Friday's specifically?

I feel like they said Fridays specifically at the Florida campus, but forgot..

They just said it would be three weeks. I heard through email, no phone call.

Nobody has yet. It should be this friday. They said it should take 3 weeks but were going to try for 2. Im surprised they are actually saying 3 weeks, because past semester students seem to have been notified in 1 month
Yeah I remember they said 2-3 weeks, I didn't think we would hear in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed. Tomorrow could be the big day!

Yeah I remember they said 2-3 weeks, I didn't think we would hear in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed. Tomorrow could be the big day!

Yeah after my interview I met a girl who said she found out the next week after she interviewed.. haha. clearly that's not the case with us.

But she did apply for the Spring term and interviewed in like October.

I hope we all get some good news tomorrow, goodluck everyone

Anybody hear anything yet??

Nope nothing yet

I'm guessing later today/tonight?

Because the 2nd group/interview session is today. So maybe after they all get done.

Goodluck to everyone

Reactions: 1 users
March 18th interview people (Austin campus): how was it? How many people were there?

Well I'm assuming today will be the day.
Today marked week 3 since the 2-26 interviews at the St. Augustine Campus.
Has anyone heard anything yet??
I keep checking email and checking the website and still nothing.

Well I'm assuming today will be the day.
Today marked week 3 since the 2-26 interviews at the St. Augustine Campus.
Has anyone heard anything yet??
I keep checking email and checking the website and still nothing.

I haven't heard anything, no emails/nothing in the website application portal.

I'm assuming it'll be next week now, since their offices close at 5?