University of St. Augustine Fall 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I haven't heard anything, no emails/nothing in the website application portal.

I'm assuming it'll be next week now, since their offices close at 5?
I remember the lady talking about when they will be sending acceptances and that she will often work until late at night. So we might be hearing back later today

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted!!! Just got the email about 30 minutes ago!

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted!!! Just got the email about 30 minutes ago!

Oh snap man!! Congratulations!! I forgot, but did you apply to the Florida Campus?

Also, has it updated on the portal that you've been accepted?

Do you mind posting your stats?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I just signed up! I received an e-mail stating that I have been accepted at the St. Augustine campus. It has not been updated on my portal though! I'm very excited to get started in September and meet everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
Hey! I just signed up! I received an e-mail stating that I have been accepted at the St. Augustine campus. It has not been updated on my portal though! I'm very excited to get started in September and meet everyone!

Congratulations man! That is so exciting!

Would you mind sharing your stats?

I still have not heard anything and no update in the portal. Was your email personal or did it seem like it was a mass message? Maybe they are sending them out 1 at a time? Or maybe I didn't get in?

Oh snap man!! Congratulations!! I forgot, but did you apply to the Florida Campus?

Also, has it updated on the portal that you've been accepted?

Do you mind posting your stats?
Thanks! And yes, the FL campus! It still isnt showing in my portal. I'll be happy to post my stats, just have to do so when I get home. Don't remember all my numbers xD

Thanks! And yes, the FL campus! It still isnt showing in my portal. I'll be happy to post my stats, just have to do so when I get home. Don't remember all my numbers xD

Bah! Losing my mind. Have not gotten an email one way or the other!

Maybe soon, now I do remember that lady saying she sometimes sends emails at 11 at night.

True. Im hoping she's sending them out 1 at a time (or in groups) and she just hasn't gotten to ours. It worries me that one or 2 on here has received acceptances and none have received rejections...

True. Im hoping she's sending them out 1 at a time (or in groups) and she just hasn't gotten to ours. It worries me that one or 2 on here has received acceptances and none have received rejections...

Ah, don't look at it like that man. I just think if it's meant to be then it'll happen

Members don't see this ad :)

Yeah, that would be great! Thanks.

Looking forward to the wait I interviewed today, congrats to those accepted!

Just received an acceptance letter. It was in my junk mail! I received it around 5:30pm for FL campus.

Reactions: 3 users
How'd it go man? Also, how many students/applicants were at the interview today?
Id say about 70ish but I dont know the OT/PT splits. I felt like it went good they did say that this was the last group of interviews unless they couldn't fill the spots and that we would hear something in 2-3 weeks.

Got an email 20 minutes ago, got waitlisted
dang i still have not gotten anything. bad bad sign for me. you should look into the Miami campus too, they did say being waitlisted could be an opportunity to be part of the first incoming class to the miami campus.

Was the email personal or more of a mass message type?

Im sure you guys did great! It doesn't sound like they're consistent with sending their emails. Mine seemed like it was a mass email only because they state your acceptance and then give you all the information you need to know about enrollment, which would be the same for everyone. I got accepted into the TX campus though, are you guys waiting to hear back about the FL campus?

So if they are already wait listing people does that mean the spots are full? But from reading previous fourms alot of people waitlisted still have good odds getting in.

dang i still have not gotten anything. bad bad sign for me. you should look into the Miami campus too, they did say being waitlisted could be an opportunity to be part of the first incoming class to the miami campus.

How
So if they are already wait listing people does that mean the spots are full? But from reading previous fourms alot of people waitlisted still have good odds getting in.

Nah man, I'm sure they reserve seats for both interview sessions/groups.

And I sure hope so, I'm pretty crushed right now

Do you know how I can find out about that? Or how would that work?

I would reach out to Ms. Aybar. She should have some answers regarding. I know you wont lose your waitlisted spot should you interview there.

Im sure you guys did great! It doesn't sound like they're consistent with sending their emails. Mine seemed like it was a mass email only because they state your acceptance and then give you all the information you need to know about enrollment, which would be the same for everyone. I got accepted into the TX campus though, are you guys waiting to hear back about the FL campus?
aw man you freaked me out! I am waiting on FL campus.

They did mention Miami campus today to us also but said they would offer us.... Then their was no questions asked so idk.

Guess we're both on that waitlist man. It hurts man I'm not gonna lie but don't count yourself out man. I think We're very much still in the game.

Guess we're both on that waitlist man. It hurts man I'm not gonna lie but don't count yourself out man. I think We're very much still in the game.
are you talking about FL campus too?

Ahh sorry about that, yeah it does suck. But there's still a chance. I'm just gonna start preparing to retake the GRE now though.

Goodluck to you, keep me updated if you hear back anything.

I'm assuming everyone they accepted ladt night, might not accept if they're waiting on other schools. So maybe in a few weeks we will hear back.

Watch me hear back the day before classes start.. haha

Anyone else haven't received an email yet? I still haven't gotten an email. Did Diana Aybar send the email out to you guys?

Anyone else haven't received an email yet? I still haven't gotten an email. Did Diana Aybar send the email out to you guys?

Hey, yeah Diana Aybar sent me the email last night around midnight.

Hey, yeah Diana Aybar sent me the email last night around midnight.
OK thanks. I don't know if I should email her to ask or just wait it out until I get one. I just want to find out if they sent ALL of the acceptance letter out yesterday or if they are still sending out more later on today or this week. Waiting on the email is so stressful.

I haven't gotten an email from the Fl campus either, but unlike most people here I applied for the MOT program. Has anyone applying for OT received an email yet?

I haven't gotten an email from the Fl campus either, but unlike most people here I applied for the MOT program. Has anyone applying for OT received an email yet?
I interviewed at the Austin campus for MOT feb 19th. The second round of interviews for MOT were yesterday so I'm hoping to hear something soon.

Congratulations on everyone who was accepted yesterday! I was accepted to the DPT program for Fall 2016 at the St. Augustine location! Did anyone create a facebook page?

I got my acceptance letter for the Florida campus last night around 5 pm.
I was in The first interview group.
Stats: Cumulative: 3.39, PRE REQ 3.48 GRE 317 observation hours 200 half inpatient half outpatient.
The acceptance letter is a templet but it has some personal info. Working for the department of Residence at Iowa state it took forever even with the template we still had id's and names to match to the paperwork. We went by the students id number and application date, not by template type.

Reactions: 2 users
Congratulations on everyone who was accepted yesterday! I was accepted to the DPT program for Fall 2016 at the St. Augustine location! Did anyone create a facebook page?
Not yet, but I did create a thread for acceptees at the Fl campus.

I got my acceptance letter for the Florida campus last night around 5 pm.
I was in The first interview group.
Stats: Cumulative: 3.39, PRE REQ 3.48 GRE 317 observation hours 200 half inpatient half outpatient.
The acceptance letter is a templet but it has some personal info. Working for the department of Residence at Iowa state it took forever even with the template we still had id's and names to match to the paperwork. We went by the students id number and application date, not by template type.
I have yet to get an email. I am hoping that they went ahead and sent out emails to the first group of interviews on 2/26...and the group B folks will be getting theirs monday. I find it very strange that there are a large number of people that have not gotten anything yet. Were all of you that received acceptance letters in group A?

OK thanks. I don't know if I should email her to ask or just wait it out until I get one. I just want to find out if they sent ALL of the acceptance letter out yesterday or if they are still sending out more later on today or this week. Waiting on the email is so stressful.
Im right there with you. Hoping they sent letters for the Group A folks and Group B will be monday...

Im right there with you. Hoping they sent letters for the Group A folks and Group B will be monday...
Group A had to wait 3 weeks for a decision so it might be the same delay for group b.