University of St. Augustine Summer 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I wonder if anyone gets in without an interview or if everyone goes through the interview process

Members don't see this ad.

I am a current DPT student at Austin campus. Everyone either receives an interview request or a rejection. There are no acceptances without an interview. Good luck to you all.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
My status still says transcript evaluation!

Has anyone heard anything from Admissions on when interview invitations will be sent out?

Pretty soon. Interviews will be held on Friday, December 5th, at least at the Florida campus.

How many of you guys are trying to get into Austin? I am!

Dec. 5th should be the interview day for PTs, OTs, and Duals. Traditionally interviews in the summer and fall are held the second-to-last Friday of the trimester. In the fall they are usually on the first Friday of December.

Dec. 5th should be the interview day for PTs, OTs, and Duals. Traditionally interviews in the summer and fall are held the second-to-last Friday of the trimester. In the fall they are usually on the first Friday of December.
Thanks. Do you currently go to USA?

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine still says transcript evaluation /:

Same :( I don't know what to make of this. I'm getting really worried now!

Me too but I'm not getting my hopes up (or I'm trying not to anyways)

I wouldn't be concerned it this point, I currently attend USA Austin, and my classmates and I were alerted about an interview 3 weeks before our interview date so if it is the same this time as before than you all should probably hear closer to the end of this week. So I would not stress just yet.

I was placed on the pre-interview waitlist for the spring admissions for the MOT program, Austin campus. I was told that my application would be rolled to the next admission cycle (May) if I didnt not get an interview. I didnt get an interview so my application was rolled but my candidate tab still says waitlist for Spring...does anybody have any light they can shed on this. Has anyone been placed on pre-interview waitlist and did they get an interview?

Who all is applying to the DPT program at the FL campus??

I was placed on the pre-interview waitlist for the spring admissions for the MOT program, Austin campus. I was told that my application would be rolled to the next admission cycle (May) if I didnt not get an interview. I didnt get an interview so my application was rolled but my candidate tab still says waitlist for Spring...does anybody have any light they can shed on this. Has anyone been placed on pre-interview waitlist and did they get an interview?
do you mind posting your stats?

do you mind posting your stats?

Major- BS in Rehabilitation and Disability Studies, Minor in Psychology
GPA- 3.4
Prereq. GPA- 3.0
GRE- 289
Hours- 250 OT multiple settings
My grade trend showed much improvement and I have a very strong resume and background if I could just make it to the interview! I know my gre and gpa are whats holding me back..just hoping for an interview this time around

I am in the same boat. I applied for the Florida campus. My tab still says pre-wait list for spring. I did not get an interview but I receieved an email asking if I would be interest in Austin or California for spring, which I find weird because your saying your still on the pre-interview list. I would think all the Austin pre-interview & post interview waiters would be notified first.

I am in the same boat. I applied for the Florida campus. My tab still says pre-wait list for spring. I did not get an interview but I receieved an email asking if I would be interest in Austin or California for spring, which I find weird because your saying your still on the pre-interview list. I would think all the Austin pre-interview & post interview waiters would be notified first.

I just got the email confirming I was rolled to the Summer admissions and my status was changed to under review. I too thought we would be notified first. Good luck for the summer im sure we'll hear something very soon!

I might have a panic attack if we don't hear tomorrow! :bored: haha

Reactions: 2 users
I have a feeling we won't hear anything this week if they are just rolling over people into the summer admission cycle. I spoke with Erika and she said it is a much longer process now and they do a much deeper review of each applicant

I have a feeling we won't hear anything this week if they are just rolling over people into the summer admission cycle. I spoke with Erika and she said it is a much longer process now and they do a much deeper review of each applicant

Are the interviews still going to be during the first part of December?

Is there an estimate of how long it might be?

She was very vague but the way she made it seem it could be another week or 2. I think if we hear next week it will be but if not it will be a little later because they are having second round interviews for Cali (next week) & Austin (some time soon) January class.

I just talked to Jennifer on the phone today (San Marcos campus), and she said (tentatively) that interview emails would be sent out by this Wednesday. Also, interviews will be conducted around the 1st or 2nd week of December. I guess, they are supposed to give a minimum of 2 1/2 to 3 week notice after emails are sent out, so that would put interviews around the week of December 8th. Depending on if we get emails this Wednesday. Good luck to everyone!

I just talked to Jennifer on the phone today (San Marcos campus), and she said (tentatively) that interview emails would be sent out by this Wednesday. Also, interviews will be conducted around the 1st or 2nd week of December. I guess, they are supposed to give a minimum of 2 1/2 to 3 week notice after emails are sent out, so that would put interviews around the week of December 8th. Depending on if we get emails this Wednesday. Good luck to everyone!
Ah! That's tomorrow, hopefully we all hear back with good news!!

So my hubby's admission status says " Your application is under review by our Admissions Committee." this is a recent change from yesterday. Wonder if it means anything since it changed from "transcript evaluation"
-ants-in-my-pants over here!

So my hubby's admission status says " Your application is under review by our Admissions Committee." this is a recent change from yesterday. Wonder if it means anything since it changed from "transcript evaluation"
-ants-in-my-pants over here!
What does the last name start with??

My status was changed to under review of admissions later in the evening yesterday (last name T)
but no email yet :(

no email yet here. Anyone else have changes to admissions status or email notifications?

totally get it for sure! just trying to gauge when others are hearing back regarding the Austin USA program by following on this forum :). also appreciate your insight as a current student

I've been checking my email & this forum everyday! Hopefully the news will come soon!

Reactions: 2 users
It is confirmed that there is an interview day at Austin for Summer 2015 on Dec. 5th. I don't know if there will be a second interview day or not. I know there were 2 different interview days for Spring 2015. It varies from semester from semester on whether or not there will be more than 1 interview day. I am not sure if they sent out invites yet or not. Good luck!

It is confirmed that there is an interview day at Austin for Summer 2015 on Dec. 5th. I don't know if there will be a second interview day or not. I know there were 2 different interview days for Spring 2015. It varies from semester from semester on whether or not there will be more than 1 interview day. I am not sure if they sent out invites yet or not. Good luck!

How do you know? They have not sent out invites yet and the 5th is next week...

I am a current DPT student at Austin

I just got off the phone with Erika (FL). She said interviews will most likely take place in early January and that they may send out invites before the New Year, but that is not definite.

I just got off the phone with Erika (FL). She said interviews will most likely take place in early January and that they may send out invites before the New Year, but that is not definite.
That's for the Florida Campus?