University of St. Augustine Summer 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
haha How many times do you check your St. Augustine Admission Status regarding AUSTIN Admission? antsy over here! lol
Only like every 20 minutes. LOL I'm turning into a crazy person.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
So this coming Saturday will be 3 weeks since our interview. HOPEFULLY WE FIND OUT SOON

Reactions: 1 user
So this coming Saturday will be 3 weeks since our interview. HOPEFULLY WE FIND OUT SOON
Their offices will be closed Wednesday until the first of Jan so I'm praying maybe we get some news today or tomorrow!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone from the Florida campus heard anything?

No. I guess they are really dragging this out until the last minute. A bit ridiculous in my opinion...

Reactions: 2 users
I'm assuming we won't hear anything until the new year at this point.

If their office closes for the holidays tomorrow, I would hope we would hear before then. It's just frustrating that I was told we would hear around the 15th and it's now the 22nd. Has anyone tried calling them again? I thought about calling earlier today but decided to just wait to see if I heard anything.

I was thinking of calling them today, but I remember last month when I emailed Erika, she said that we may not hear anything until the new year. But it's confusing since the office is closed, so I am not sure when they will contact everyone. I just hope it's tomorrow.

I agree...not only frustrating and a little bit ridiculous but also disrespectful towards the candidates. I think a mass email takes a couple of minutes to send letting us know that they will be taking longer than expected and letting us know when we should be hearing from them. Besides, I really do not understand how a transcript review can take almost three months. I am glad that I have applied to other universities and already received invitations for interviews. I hope this is just a hiccup and is not going to be the norm.

I spoke to Erika today and she said they were hoping decisions would be made before the break, but they are not unfortunately. So she said during the first couple of weeks of January, emails may be sent out.

Wow. Well it better not take this long to hear about acceptances after the interviews! That doesn't give much time before the term starts. I'm glad I applied to other schools as well - although USA is one of my top choices. And I agree that they should have sent out some kind of courtesy email explaining the delay. :/

Well Austin, guess we're not hearing today. See y'all in January.:nailbiting:

Members don't see this ad :)
I may actually cry if we don't hear anything today :(

We have to hear something this week, right?... RIGHT?! This is torture.

They don't start school until this Thursday, so I don't know if their offices are open. This week or next hopefully!!!!!!!!!! Getting antsy here....

Their academic calendar says that Administrative offices opened January 2nd.

I just spoke with student services. Apparently, she says she overheard staff saying they need to start sending out the acceptance notifications. So either they have made decisions or they are going to start making some...I hope the sooner rather than the latter.

Reactions: 3 users
I just spoke with student services. Apparently, she says she overheard staff saying they need to start sending out the acceptance notifications. So either they have made decisions or they are going to start making some...I hope the sooner rather than the latter.
Ahh thanks for contacting them and letting us know. I really just want to know. I feel like I have been waiting forever!

The people applying for the DPT program in Florida, do yall still have undergoing transcript evaluation under admission status?

The people applying for the DPT program in Florida, do yall still have undergoing transcript evaluation under admission status?

I am not applying to Florida campus (I am applying to San Marcos campus) but mine still says undergoing transcript evaluation too. They seem very behind except for the Texas campus.

Mine still says that too :( I'm getting really really worried now

Oh my gosh, this is taking forever! I thought we'd find out by the end this week for Austin acceptances. I JUST WANT TO KNOW!

Hey everyone, I'm applying for the FL campus and just letting you know my status has changed to under review FINALLY. (Btw didn't receive an email that it changed so check your accounts) :)

Seriously I'm about to have a mental breakdown. Tomorrow will be five weeks :(

Hey...I don't think that there is much difference between under review or transcript review...I may be wrong. I've been under transcript review since October.

@Fs65 at least you guys were already interviewed..we haven't heard ANYTHING back from them. I hope they realize that there is people like me that need to book flights / hotel in advance if we are offer an interview as I don't live in Florida.

Hey...I don't think that there is much difference between under review or transcript review...I may be wrong. I've been under transcript review since October.

@Fs65 at least you guys were already interviewed..we haven't heard ANYTHING back from them. I hope they realize that there is people like me that need to book flights / hotel in advance if we are offer an interview as I don't live in Florida.
When we were invited to interview, we had about ten days notice. I got an email November 24th, and our interview day was December 5th. I do remember it wasn't too long after the "app is under review" that I got the invitation. So you guys shouldn't have too much longer. The waiting game sucks for sure though :/

" Your application is under review by our Admissions Committee." is different than the "transcript evaluation" step for sure. That is the step before invitations are sent. When invitations are sent you'll be notified via email (first) and the status will show "You have been invited to interview for admission. Please contact us if you have not received your email invitation within 2 business days."

Just fyi

GOOD LUCK

we are still waiting to hear back from USA ATX campus from my husbands Dec 5th interview

Mine still says transcript evaluation ughhhhhh

Hey everyone, I'm applying for the FL campus and just letting you know my status has changed to under review FINALLY. (Btw didn't receive an email that it changed so check your accounts) :)
dang it! mine is still under transcript evaluation! are you for pt too?

Just spoke to admissions (Austin) Rae said we should hear by email by the end of business time tomorrow. Suddenly I want to throw up.

I was going to say...we at least have to know by FEB 1st for those looking to start SUMMER 2015. Feb 1st is around when financial aid needs to be applied for.

Hopefully it's a VERY happy Friday tomorrow!

My app has been under review for about 2.5 months. Lol

My status says under review, it's been that way for awhile though (I think) we've been waiting so long I've lost track of time :-( I am applying to the OT class @ Fl and my last name is towards the end of the alphabet. I'm ready for this to be over....

Last edited:
I have been under review for a long time as well....so once again I don't think that there is any difference on the status showed online besides the fact of receiving the actual interview's invitation email...will be nice to know what is going on...

tick tock tick tock :) I think we are all likely losing our marbles

I sent an email yesterday and was also told they are confident they would be sent today. It's not looking too promising at this point though.

Seriously, it's already almost 5. I feel betrayed. Lol.

I'm sure they'll tell us sometime after 5 so they don't have to deal with phone calls until Monday...

I feel like we just aren't going to find out until at least next week hah

If we don't find out today, I literally refreshed my email 8,434 times today for no reason.

Sadly, I am just waiting and done calling. Last time I called, they told me to look for an email around Dec 15th and that didn't work out. (still waiting to hear from FL). So unfortunately I don't trust what they say :/

CHECK YOUR EMAIL ONE MORE TIME!! I JUST GOT MY ACCEPTANCE EMAIL!!