upenn call

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey gorur,
congratz...
where r u located?i'm in GA.
c u at upenn
AJ

gorur said:
Hai iamaj1,

Hey even i have recieved a call on feb 2.I'll see u there.

Regards
Gorur

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
All of u who are attending u.penn interviews in feb can u ppl say ur stats??
any body are from INDIA?
My stats are part 1-91%
& part 2-79%

thank you
sh

shdentist said:
Hi,
All of u who are attending u.penn interviews in feb can u ppl say ur stats??
any body are from INDIA?
My stats are part 1-91%
& part 2-79%

thank you
sh

Interview in Feb too..
I- 92%
II - 86%
But these really wont matter at the interview. Everyone is equal ..atleast thats what I think...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi

I too have got an interview call from Upenn for 17th feb. Anyone else on the same date.. Please anyone who still have their interviews coming up post ur interview experiences, questions asked, anything at all!!

my stats are

Part 1- 93%
TOEFl- 287
GPA 3.4

hi
I have my interview in upenn on 3rd feb..does anybody from NY has interview on the same date

hi all
I have my interview on 11th feb. Got a phone call from them today. I am a bit nervous since it is such a short time. please anybody who has been interviewed recently,........can you give any feed back.Also anybody else going on the same day.

phillymoris said:
hi all
I have my interview on 11th feb. Got a phone call from them today. I am a bit nervous since it is such a short time. please anybody who has been interviewed recently,........can you give any feed back.Also anybody else going on the same day.

Intv from UPenn?

rahmed

hello fellas, :)
i had the interview yesterday and i think its a really nice program.i loved the place and really want to go there.i liked everything from the beginning.initially we are given a breakfast and made comfortable.then we see a video which tels us everything about the school and almost every question is answered by the associate dean.after wards we were given a break for 10 minutes and then our interviews were started.there were 8 candidates and all of them were interviewed by 2 different people and also everyone was interviewed by Dr.Lopez who is the councelor.well everyone asks you different questions ranging from family life to dentistry and about everything else.i was even asked a few simple questions from oral microbiology.after that we were given lunch which was good and then taken around the school by a pass student who was really good and showed us everything and we also got the chance to see the dentsim lab.we also got a demonstration in the dentsim lab and i th9ink it is really amazing.My only wish and prayer is that i get in there .
after this we went back to the seminar room where we were given financial advice and then Dr.Lopez told us not to worry and to hopefully wait for the acceptance letter by the first week of march.everything was over by 4 pm.
well i have told you all hopefuls almost everything.
best of luck to everyone of us all. :thumbup:
bye for now.

hi khyde,

thanks for information.all the best.i hope u will get acceptance letter.

bye

khyde said:
hello fellas, :)
i had the interview yesterday and i think its a really nice program.i loved the place and really want to go there.i liked everything from the beginning.initially we are given a breakfast and made comfortable.then we see a video which tels us everything about the school and almost every question is answered by the associate dean.after wards we were given a break for 10 minutes and then our interviews were started.there were 8 candidates and all of them were interviewed by 2 different people and also everyone was interviewed by Dr.Lopez who is the councelor.well everyone asks you different questions ranging from family life to dentistry and about everything else.i was even asked a few simple questions from oral microbiology.after that we were given lunch which was good and then taken around the school by a pass student who was really good and showed us everything and we also got the chance to see the dentsim lab.we also got a demonstration in the dentsim lab and i th9ink it is really amazing.My only wish and prayer is that i get in there .
after this we went back to the seminar room where we were given financial advice and then Dr.Lopez told us not to worry and to hopefully wait for the acceptance letter by the first week of march.everything was over by 4 pm.
well i have told you all hopefuls almost everything.
best of luck to everyone of us all. :thumbup:
bye for now.

Hi to all of you who interviewed on Feb 3rd! :) You know who you are! It was a pleasure meeting you all and I hope to see you guys here in April. Hope you liked the school - and I hope I showed it to you in the most realistic light possible. Good luck to you all.

Your friendly tour guide :D

Hi Tasha!!
I am one of those candidates who were interviewed on 3rd of Feb.
It was really nice talking to you.
The school, the program, faculty everthing is fantastic.
I hope I can get in.

Hi,

can you all please state how did you prepare yourself for the interview? And is going thru SDN, application is enough ?

also is there any dress code for the interview?

thanks

hi khyde
thanks for the information. And all the best to you.

Members don't see this ad :)
shdentist said:
hi,
anybody knows how many seats left in u.penn.?

thank u
hi did you find out about the number of seats left in upenn.i sent in my application on the 21st of january and haven't heard from them.my stats are 89-263 -3.67.
does anyone know if 89 has ever been accepted in upenn and do i have a chance to get in or atleast be called for the interview cosidering the fact that i applied late.thanks!plz write back...anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

blacktooth said:
hi did you find out about the number of seats left in upenn.i sent in my application on the 21st of january and haven't heard from them.my stats are 89-263 -3.67.
does anyone know if 89 has ever been accepted in upenn and do i have a chance to get in or atleast be called for the interview cosidering the fact that i applied late.thanks!plz write back...anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

89 has been an accepted score. There are lots of people in my class with an even lower score. I'm a little worried about your late application... most people send in their applications by december, but I know a few people who made it to interviews after applying in Jan. You never know! Good luck! :luck:

:)
ToTaLLy_TaSha said:
89 has been an accepted score. There are lots of people in my class with an even lower score. I'm a little worried about your late application... most people send in their applications by december, but I know a few people who made it to interviews after applying in Jan. You never know! Good luck! :luck:
thanx tasha that really gives me hope.looking forward to seeing you in upenn :)

Hi Tasha,

I got 82 in part I, toefl: 237, GPA 2.93 and 4 years experience as a dentist (in my country), and 3,5 years as a dental assistant and EFDA in the US. Do you think I have any chance in Penn? I have an interview for february 23. Please let me know what you think.

Thanx in advance, :confused:

hi,
I got an interview call from upenn for 25th feb.Is there anyone who have interview on same day.Can anyone please guide me as how to prepare for the interview and what are the common questions asked.It would be really a great help for me.
Thanks,
Dentist3.

Dentist3 said:
hi,
I got an interview call from upenn for 25th feb.Is there anyone who have interview on same day.Can anyone please guide me as how to prepare for the interview and what are the common questions asked.It would be really a great help for me.
Thanks,
Dentist3.
hey,this is blacktooth.could you plz tell me when you applied!!!!!!!!i sent my application on the 24th of january and haven't heard from them.and if you also sent in january then i could think that they'd call me!!!!!!!
btw what are your statistics?????????plz write back,dentist3 and good luck :thumbup:

blacktooth said:
hey,this is blacktooth.could you plz tell me when you applied!!!!!!!!i sent my application on the 24th of january and haven't heard from them.and if you also sent in january then i could think that they'd call me!!!!!!!
btw what are your statistics?????????plz write back,dentist3 and good luck :thumbup:

Hi,
Thank you.I sent my application on jan 26th by FEDEX and they have received it on 27th jan.I did receive a call letter yesterday.I hope even you will get a call .Wish you all the best.
Dentist3

hi i sent mine in middle of jan. and my interview too is on the 25th. my stats are 90, 277 and 4.0. i really dont know what to expect from them. cause it is the last day of interview. i am currenlty accepted in nyu. and waiting on nova. dont know which to attend. plz help.
Dentist3 said:
hi,
Thanks,
Dentist3.

Dentist3 said:
Hi,
Thank you.I sent my application on jan 26th by FEDEX and they have received it on 27th jan.I did receive a call letter yesterday.I hope even you will get a call .Wish you all the best.
Dentist3
hey this is blacktooth.i got an interview call from upenn for the 25th of feb.so see everybody there.!good luck :thumbup: :luck:

blacktooth said:
hey this is blacktooth.i got an interview call from upenn for the 25th of feb.so see everybody there.!good luck :thumbup: :luck:
Congratulations black tooth.See you Soon.

Hey congrats blacktooth!

best of luck!

Saira said:
Hey congrats blacktooth!

best of luck!
hey saira,how as your interview at upenn????????

Hi, Guys
Anyone who was interviwed Jan / Feb batch heard anything from Upenn?
Did anyone speak with cathy / cindy recently? :confused:
when can we get to hear from them?Will we get to hear by feb end or only by march 1st week?..Is it true that they are conducting interviews only for the waitlist??( feb batch)
If anyone has heard anything ..kindly post your info .. :thumbup:
Thanks
All the best :luck: :)
GN

Well the interview went pretty well. It is a great school and I am really really impressed. It has a very nice enviroment and everyone was very sweet and very helpful. It was a pleasant experience. They really made us feel very comfortable and relaxed.