This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

superyoyosup

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys...
I need some honest opinion here.
I am going to apply in the next cycle in June 2019.
I have a Canadian transfer (2 years) of 2.6 GPA 58 credits) and I am in a Washington University for 3 years (with 3.97 GPA with 89 credits). (I'm a WA resident)
The average two GPA: 3.5 +/- a little bit.
DAT : 24 AA, 23 TS, 23 PAT.

I am hoping to apply to schools like UW, Columbia, UPenn, NYU, Boston, UCLA, UCSF, OHSU, Colorado, UOP, Case, UNC, Michigan, BU

Do you think the GPA is going to completely crash my chances? Or will Adcoms actually notice the trend?
Are my schools impossible because of my below-than-average GPA?
I also don't have a great reason to explain the GPA trend. I just decided to gather my ****s together .. :p

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey Guys...
I have a Canadian transfer (2 years) of 2.6 GPA 58 credits) and I am in a Washington University for 3 years (with 3.97 GPA with 89 credits). (I'm a WA resident)

I am hoping to apply to schools like UW, Columbia, UPenn, NYU, Boston, UCLA, UCSF, OHSU, Colorado, UOP, Case, UNC, Michigan, BU

Do you think the GPA is going to completely crash my chances? Or will Adcoms actually notice the trend?
I also don't have a great reason to explain the GPA trend. I just decided to gather my ****s together .. :p

Dude, don't trip. Your GPA is solid (especially if you have an upward trend). Apply early next cycle, and with your excellent DAT scores, you should get multiple interviews.

Reactions: 2 users
Hey Guys...

^^ What Sweettooth said! Your DAT score will definitely stand out! Keep your head high! :)

Reactions: 1 user