You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UTK 2024-2025 (c/o 2029 hopefuls)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
smallclawedotter
KSU CVM c/o 2029, hopeful future DACVSMR
That is what I’m hoping for!Do we think we might hear back tomorrow?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kelizolson
Illinois c/o 2029
Honestly I feel like it’s gonna be next week but hoping for tomorrow!
Megan Upton
Full Member
I emailed admissions to ask if they had an updated or more precise date for decisions.
Megan Upton
Full Member
From admissions office:
“Thank you for reaching out! We are still working through the decisions and should hopefully be sending out decisions by the end of the week. I hope you have a good day!”
It’s looking like Friday…
“Thank you for reaching out! We are still working through the decisions and should hopefully be sending out decisions by the end of the week. I hope you have a good day!”
It’s looking like Friday…
Megan Upton
Full Member
OOS rejection..
smallclawedotter
KSU CVM c/o 2029, hopeful future DACVSMR
OOS rejection, I was optimistic bc my interview went really well 🙁
kelizolson
Illinois c/o 2029
OOS rejection
Anonymous7411
Full Member
OOS Acceptance!!!!
kelizolson
Illinois c/o 2029
Same. I thought it went well!OOS rejection, I was optimistic bc my interview went really well 🙁
EmeraldnotRuby
New Member
OOS Acceptance. Super surprised as I thought I bombed that interview!
Oos rejection, I also really thought it went well. During my interview, the dean was unable to connect and I had to do the interview with the student. I hoped that my flexibility would count for something, but I guess not.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kelizolson
Illinois c/o 2029
Has anyone seen anyone waitlisted ?
ChocoLabLover
New Member
Did everyone that has heard, either accepted or denied, go with the early decision route? I did not and still have not received acceptance, denial, or waitlist email.
I replied to the acceptance email yesterday saying I want to accept my seat. Is there a seat deposit?
BaxtersMom
Full Member
My daughter declined her OOS seat today, hope someone gets good news 🙂
wishfulvetstudent
New Member
From what I’ve seen/heard there is notI replied to the acceptance email yesterday saying I want to accept my seat. Is there a seat deposit?
tierärtzin
New Member
Has anyone been pulled off the waitlist yet?
futuredogtor45
Full Member
I know one of my IS friends has!Has anyone been pulled off the waitlist yet?
vetschoolhopeful101
Aspiring Large Animal DVM
Did anyone who was rejected have a file review from UTK? If so, was it helpful at all?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 607
- Views
- 89K