UTMB Galveston official thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
has anyone who got the scribes had there check deposited yet..I sent mine a while ago (a week or longer) and its still not been cleared from my account, i was just curious...thanks

oh and if anyone can remember the girls name, maybe I can email her and ask her if she got it, I forgot who it was.. thanks again

Members don't see this ad.

hopefully i'll see those of ya'll that are going to quest today! it'll be quite a challenge to remember everyone's names, so many conservations in the beginning of the year will start like, "heeeeeey.........(I don't remember your name).........what's going on?" :D

Jherr said:
has anyone who got the scribes had there check deposited yet..I sent mine a while ago (a week or longer) and its still not been cleared from my account, i was just curious...thanks

oh and if anyone can remember the girls name, maybe I can email her and ask her if she got it, I forgot who it was.. thanks again

Her name is Rayne Rouce. Email: [email protected]
I can't answer your question about the check clearing though; I just mailed mine out on Monday (late).

I asked a couple of people at Quest today if they posted on SDN, and they hadn't heard of it. I was just thinking its weird that we might have met already and not even known that we've talked before.

Members don't see this ad :)
I dunno if I've met many who post on here, but my name is Ellis. BTW, MS2s party like crazy here! I just came back from a Slip-n-Slide party at a guy's house. Also, everyone's been talking up Pub Crawl on Wednesday. I never imagined med school to be like this!

Barca said:
I dunno if I've met many who post on here, but my name is Ellis. BTW, MS2s party like crazy here! I just came back from a Slip-n-Slide party at a guy's house. Also, everyone's been talking up Pub Crawl on Wednesday. I never imagined med school to be like this!

ill be there. i have a feeling i wont be really going to sleep tonight, consideirng ive been goin to bed every night at 5 am and probably have to get up for orientiatoin around 6-7. :scared:

whew... orientation is almost over... now all we need are those ids...