Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need a roomate! Ill text you!
- Accepted. STATS: sGPA: 3.22, cGPA: 3.29, MCAT: 496.
- Paid PosBacCAs application on Tuesday 13th Feb 2018.
- Verified Application on Friday 16th Feb 2018.
I'm in the process of searching for a room. Please is there anyone who is willing to get a 2 bedroom flat with me so we can split the bill? Thanks
- Received myBC Login yesterday Thursday 24th May 2018. Emailed sheila and verified if this meant I was accepted and she said yes. Now waiting for acceptance letter by mail.
Please direct message me at (240) 423 5068 so we can search together.
Congrats to all who got in..
For those still waiting, Trust that God's plan is the best for ya and do not lose hope.
"Its not by power, its not by might but by the spirit" says the LORD almighty. Zechariah 4:6.



.