VMCAS "school attendance" status

Started by katryn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

katryn

UTCVM c/o 2014!!!!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Two questions about current school attendance status. I'm going back to fill a prerequisite at the school I earned a bachelors degree from. I have not been to this school in 2+ years. I am not attending the class I need until spring semester 2010. Under "Previous Professional and Undergraduate Enrollments" should I list a completed date? And under "Institutions Attended" do I list this as a current school (I've already been readmitted to come back for spring term) and what date should I list the "attendance date to"?

To complicate matters I am also taking another class at a community college fall 2009, which I will list as a current school. Technically, I'm accepted and set to enroll at both schools for different semesters so does that make them both current schools or will that confuse the application?