VMCVM c/o 2025!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Feeling so excited/nervous/anxious!! VMCVM is the only school I applied to, I am crossing my fingers and toes for enough waitlist movement!
What’s your list and number?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I declined my #2 OOS place on the alternate list so all those waiting on today will at least move up 1 place! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
Are you guys reaching out about updated waitlist spots today or tomorrow?

I can be the guinea pig and ask😂

3 offers have been made to MD-IS students. Out of state will get offers starting tomorrow

Reactions: 1 users
Greeaaat, another day of suspense! Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Any update on the IS-VA list?

3 offers have been made to MD-IS students. Out of state will get offers starting tomorrow
wait so did it move 3 more spots? when i emailed shelby last week she said the IS-MD waitlist moved 3 spots

Any update on the IS-VA list?
No, she didn’t say. But usually only one or two make it off that list, so maybe so far they haven’t had anyone decline their seat.

I messaged her and she got back to me today - I would assume it will move more tomorrow but it has moved 2 spots for OOS!

I just emailed and April 1st I was 18 and now I'm 11. Ms. Jenkins said they sent out acceptance this morning.

Did she happen to mention how many acceptances they sent out?
No she didn't. I figured at least 7 people because that how much the OOS waitlist moved. But people could have taken themselves off too. But she said that they haven't heard anything back from the people that they emailed acceptance to this morning. And that they have 2 days to respond though.

I caved and emailed Shelby 😂 On April 1st I was 9 and now I'm 2. I'm praying someone declines!!

Reactions: 5 users
I almost think it may only be 6 offer letters sent. I’ve jumped 8 spots since yesterday at noon, but based on what @MooMooMedows said, seems like 6....

Shelby just told me 6 offer letters have been sent out “so far”

Just got off the waitlist!!! Still can't believe this happened! I will be accepting the seat! Good luck to everyone!

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
Shelby just told me 6 offer letters have been sent out “so far”

She contacted anyone that hadn't responded officially to give them one last chance to say yes before removing them from the list. I think there are a few seats that are still pending today waiting on the stragglers to officially decline.

(I was under the impression that she contacted them at the deadline to say something along the lines of "hey we haven't heard from you - please officially decline if you won't be attending or we'll assume you declined if we don't hear from you by X time")

She contacted anyone that hadn't responded officially to give them one last chance to say yes before removing them from the list. I think there are a few seats that are still pending today waiting on the stragglers to officially decline.

(I was under the impression that she contacted them at the deadline to say something along the lines of "hey we haven't heard from you - please officially decline if you won't be attending or we'll assume you declined if we don't hear from you by X time")
Thanks for this information :) I was a bit confused!

Has anyone seen any chatter about the IS-VA students possibly withdrawing their seat?

Anyone have updates on the IS MD waitlist? I emailed shelby last Wednesday and I haven’t heard back yet 😭 last time which was 4/5 I was #20

Anyone have updates on the IS MD waitlist? I emailed shelby last Wednesday and I haven’t heard back yet 😭 last time which was 4/5 I was #20
I emailed last Sunday and she emailed on Monday that there was no change, I'm gonna emailed again today and hope for a response tomorrow.

Im now #9 on IS MD, moved 4 spots.

Just got off the waitlist and was accepted! I was #10 on April 1st, and will be accepting my seat!!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Congrats to everyone getting in off the waitlist! :hardy: (And everyone who got in, in general of course!!) I know you’re so excited and ready to start your vet school journey, but seriously, make sure you guys relax, spend time with family and friends, and have fun this summer!!

Congrats to everyone getting in off the waitlist! :hardy: (And everyone who got in, in general of course!!) I know you’re so excited and ready to start your vet school journey, but seriously, make sure you guys relax, spend time with family and friends, and have fun this summer!!
100% this

Live feed of us as a class right now:
18E67492-2604-4133-A319-29FDF818A0DB.jpeg

• Haha
If anyone is curious, the OOS waitlist has moved 10 places from April 1st to April 19th. Hoping for some more movement!