Waitlist survivors! c/o 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

YAY.. I just got accepted off the Missouri waitlist.. I was number 6 🙂 I am sooo excited 😍😍😀😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Luplodw, my heart skipped a beat when I saw that you posted in this thread. I was a little disappointed. Hang in there. 👍
 
You just freaked me out! I thought you got THE call. More waiting...😛

Thanks for the support but more waiting is on the schedule. But, in the mean time Western keeps sending me e-mails about things that do not really matter. Making me have mini-heart attacks. 😳


YAY.. I just got accepted off the Missouri waitlist.. I was number 6 🙂 I am sooo excited 😍😍😀😀

CONGRATS!!! :soexcited:

Luplodw- I have my fingers crossed really tightly for you!! Good Luck!! :luck::xf:
 
CONGRATS lilyfrog! I'm on UF's waitlist too, and I really want to go there... no call from Dr Vickeroy though. Are you IS or OOS??
 
Congratulations to everyone getting off the waitlists. I hope we see more of it in the near future.
 
YAY.. I just got accepted off the Missouri waitlist.. I was number 6 🙂 I am sooo excited 😍😍😀😀

YAY!!!!!! congrats! As someone still on the waitlist for Mizzou I'm so glad for you and glad to hear that the waitlist is moving🙂
 
YAY!!!!!! congrats! As someone still on the waitlist for Mizzou I'm so glad for you and glad to hear that the waitlist is moving🙂

Hey, I'm also on the wait list for Mizzou. Just if you want to know, I e-mailed Kathy and she told me they've invited/scratched off up to rank 13 on the wait list.
 
Hang in there everyone.... Would think that next week (or optimistically tomorrow) is when there will be more news. Don't forget, if the 15th is the acknowledgement deadline, adcoms can't be sure of someone saying "no" until the 16th if they haven't heard.

Keep the faith.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CONGRATS lilyfrog! I'm on UF's waitlist too, and I really want to go there... no call from Dr Vickeroy though. Are you IS or OOS??

IS- I live in Gainesville and went to UF for undergrad. What about you?
I'm sure your call will come soon- Dr. Vickroy said he kept the list really short! Good luck!!:luck:
 
VMRCVM: GreennWhite (call 2/24)
Purdue: Animevet (call 4/12)
Mississippi: PrimalMU (call 4/15)

WHOOOO!!!
 
You scared me!!! I thought you were posting because you got in!! Good Luck! :luck::xf::xf:

Aw, thanks for the well wishes!

I'm definitely hoping for you to get The Call from Western!

Maybe I should go put my phone on silent. I seem to get all my important calls when I do this.
 
Hang in there everyone.... Would think that next week (or optimistically tomorrow) is when there will be more news. Don't forget, if the 15th is the acknowledgement deadline, adcoms can't be sure of someone saying "no" until the 16th if they haven't heard.

Keep the faith.

Trying to stay calm...my mom called this morning and I started crying when I answered the phone...
hope that doesn't happen when I actually get The Call!
 
I got into Mississippi!!!!!! Omg yessssssss i'm soooo excited! I'm going to be a vet yay!
 
I got into Mississippi!!!!!! Omg yessssssss i'm soooo excited! I'm going to be a vet yay!

congrats!! that is so exciting! (sorry I didn't post earlier) but I did turn down my alternate spot to MSU (both of them lol) so I will never know.. but I'm so glad you got in. You definitely deserve it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yay! Congrats to all the waitlist survivors! 😀 Hope there are some more calls tomorrow for those still waiting :luck:
 
YAY LUPLODW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀😀😀😀😀

I told you my intuition is never wrong! lol 😉
 
Auburn- wahooligan (call 4/12)
UC Davis- minikitte (call 4/13)
UF- LilyFrog, IS (call 4/14)
UGA- modidl (call 4/12)
LSU- rileydog (call 4/13)
Mississippi- PrimalMU (call 4/15), luplodw, OOS, (call 4/15)
Missouri- quantized, OOS (4/8), bardsle, #6 (call 4/14)
Purdue- Animevet (call 4/12)
VMRCVM- JCG621, IS (call 4/6), eventualeventer (call 4/13), Sk8gurl06 (call 4/13)


If I left you off or if I made a mistake please fix it!! If you're on here, feel free to add if you were IS or OOS and what position you were on the waitlist.
 
Last edited:
Auburn- wahooligan (call 4/12)
UC Davis- minikitte (call 4/13)
UF- LilyFrog, IS (call 4/14)
UGA- modidl (call 4/12)
UPenn- lalzi22 (call 4/6, OOS)
LSU- rileydog (call 4/13)
Mississippi- PrimalMU (call 4/15), luplodw, OOS, (call 4/15)
Missouri- bardsle, #6 (call 4/14)
Purdue- Animevet (call 4/12)
VMRCVM- JCG621 (call 4/6), eventualeventer (call 4/13), Sk8gurl06 (call 4/13)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Auburn- wahooligan (call 4/12)
UC Davis- minikitte (call 4/13)
UF- LilyFrog, IS (call 4/14)
UGA- modidl (call 4/12)
UPenn- lalzi22 (call 4/6, OOS)
LSU- rileydog (call 4/13)
Mississippi- PrimalMU (call 4/15), luplodw, OOS, (call 4/15)
Missouri- bardsle, #6 (call 4/14)
Purdue- Animevet (call 4/12)
VMRCVM- GreennWhite (call 2/24), JCG621 (call 4/6), eventualeventer (call 4/13), Sk8gurl06 (call 4/13)
 
Last edited:
Auburn- wahooligan (call 4/12)
UC Davis- minikitte (call 4/13)
UF- LilyFrog, IS (call 4/14)
UGA- modidl (call 4/12)
UPenn- lalzi22 (call 4/6, OOS)
LSU- rileydog (call 4/13)
Mississippi- PrimalMU (call 4/15), luplodw, OOS, (call 4/15)
Missouri- bardsle, #6 (call 4/14)
Purdue- Animevet (OOS, call 4/12)
VMRCVM- GreennWhite (call 2/24), JCG621 (call 4/6), eventualeventer (call 4/13), Sk8gurl06 (call 4/13)
 
Auburn- wahooligan (call 4/12)
UC Davis- minikitte (call 4/13)
UF- LilyFrog, IS (call 4/14)
UGA- modidl (call 4/12)
UPenn- lalzi22 (call 4/6, OOS)
LSU- rileydog (call 4/13)
Mississippi- PrimalMU (call 4/15), luplodw, OOS, (call 4/15)
Missouri- bardsle1 (waitlist #6, OOS, call 4/14)
Purdue- Animevet (OOS, call 4/12)
VMRCVM- GreennWhite (call 2/24), JCG621 (call 4/6), eventualeventer (call 4/13), Sk8gurl06 (call 4/13)
 
Auburn- wahooligan (call 4/12)
UC Davis- minikitte (call 4/13)
UF- LilyFrog, IS (call 4/14)
UGA- modidl (call 4/12)
UPenn- lalzi22 (call 4/6, OOS)
LSU- rileydog (call 4/13)
Mississippi- PrimalMU (call 4/15), luplodw, OOS, (call 4/15)
Missouri- bardsle1 (waitlist #6, OOS, call 4/14)
Purdue- Animevet (OOS, call 4/12), littlegray (IS, call 4/16)
VMRCVM- GreennWhite (call 2/24), JCG621 (call 4/6), eventualeventer (call 4/13), Sk8gurl06 (call 4/13)

I started crying on the phone!! Has that happened to anyone else? Couldn't help it I am just so happy! And hang in there everyone else I'm sending good vibes your way...you have the patience of saints! AND I hope this gives hope to others on an in-state waitlist!!!