This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

You should be applying to U Kansas. Add a few more schools such as St. Louis, Tulane, Einstein, Hofstra, Rochester.
Oops I forgot to add that school! Fixed

Also, I wasn't sure about Slu because they said they really look for community service, and I think that would be the weakest part of my application
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oops I forgot to add that school! Fixed

Also, I wasn't sure about Slu because they said they really look for community service, and I think that would be the weakest part of my application

Your list looks good. You have a lot of top 20 schools on there, but you have the stats for them so I wouldn't be worried. I would add a couple more mid tier schools like Hofstra and Rochester to be safe. SLU and Tulane are both big on community service and given your stats, I think would be low yield for you.
 
Your list looks good. You have a lot of top 20 schools on there, but you have the stats for them so I wouldn't be worried. I would add a couple more mid tier schools like Hofstra and Rochester to be safe. SLU and Tulane are both big on community service and given your stats, I think would be low yield for you.
Thank you! I think I'll add Einstein and Rochester.

Any thoughts @gyngyn @Goro ?
 
As an ORM with a 516/34 I think half of that list are reaches, but if you'd be happy to attend U Kansas then it's safe enough.
Ideally I'd like to go somewhere other than my state school, as I'm considering it my "safety." I will certainly be volunteering over the next year!