This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

idkanymoretbh

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I completed my undergrad in lifesci with a 3.3 cumulative GPA and 3.83 GPA in the recent two years of undergrad. I graduated in 2021 and have been working in sales since because of responsibilities and having to take care of finances and survive on my own. I am yet to write my MCAT but since I work FT and PT I am giving myself 9-10 months to prepare and write it. I do understand my chances depend heavily on my MCAT. I have research experience, a lot of clinical hours under my belt and solid ECs. I am debating pursuing a second undergraduate degree or pursuing a master's and would like to have some feedback from others who are and have been in a similar boat. I am considering DO schools and Canadian MD schools.

Plz be kind with your words!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Please edit your post to fit the below template:

When you receive your MCAT score, please let us know. It is too difficult to evaluate your chances without it. I do not know if Canadian medical schools value recent coursework or an SMP with how competitive their admissions is (and the limited number of total schools).

Once you have received your actual MCAT score back and use the WAMC template, then we could provide feedback and advice!