Waterloo Class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looks like we’re all in the same boat here so nothing to worry about at least :’)

EDIT: i should add that I took my CASPER super early in August so it seems like everyone’s affected by it?
 
I know that some CasPer scores aren't in yet so maybe they are waiting until they are? Also the deadline for reference letters is Fri, Nov 30th so they might send out emails next week.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats everyone! Does anyone has more info about the interview? Is the interview just 10 mins long? and the discussion table does not count right?
 
Congrats everyone! Does anyone has more info about the interview? Is the interview just 10 mins long? and the discussion table does not count right?

yah the email said it's just 10 min, and they said the discussion table is informal so i would assume that there would not be any evaluating then
 
Did anyone get an email if they wrote their casper on oct 14 and still hasnt been received? Or does this mean we did not receive an interview offer?
 
Got an interview tooooo! Looking forward to prepping over christmas break, anyone got any book recommendations or prep material?
 
I am not sure what the best materials for prepping this either. At first I was expecting more MMI styles, but I suppose CASPer eliminated the need for that from looking at the package. Since most of that day will be unexpected, I would just follow the tips in that booklet they sent first, and maybe look for other materials that might help with that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know how to send the transcript for the fall 2018 semester? do we just have to go to our school's registrar office and do it or do we do this online?