Waterloo Class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
apparently, they have two weeks to accept. after that, they will go down the waitlist to make their calls. then they can decline anytime before sept. and you could be contacted any time throughout the summer. So i would say call a few days after the two weeks are up and see
Okay ahh. I’m on the wait list, super stressed and nervous and hope I get in :((

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Okay ahh. I’m on the wait list, super stressed and nervous and hope I get in :((
Me too. All we can do is hope for the best. Maybe a bunch of people will decide to study elsewhere. I am hoping good things for everyone, that way the good karma gets passed this way. Wish you luck too :)

Reactions: 1 user
Just curious if anyone here is considering declining their offer, as well as when accepted people have to make their decision by?! Also, did anyone apply to med or dental school? If so, when do those acceptance letters go out?

Members don't see this ad :)
can someone please explain the conditional offer for the prerequisites? i got an conditional offer and accepted and i have a couple prerequisite courses left to complete. im worried that i may not do so well on them. if i just pass them both, does that mean i will still get in as long as my overall average doesnt change too much? lets say i get 50% in one course and like 90% in another course and my average for both courses are than 70%. my overall average of all my courses wont change much because ive completed around 40 courses and have a 85% average. do you know if i will still be accepted even if in one of my prerequisites i got a 50% ( as i mentioned above). please let me know what you all think and if anyone knows the answer to this as it is stressing me out.
I would also like to know the answer to this too. I am taking a prerequisite now and it is the only course I am taking this semester as I graduated last year and have a degree but needed this course for Waterloo. Do I have to get above a 70 in this course specifically or just ensure my overall gpa is above 70?

Hey everyone congrats to those who got in!

I am looking to apply next year and was wondering if only taking 4 classes per semester in my fourth year would harm my chances of getting in if I will have already completed the 6 term requirement of a full course load?

I just got my call lol! Good luck to everyone on the waitlist I’m praying for you!!!! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Really getting discouraged that I won’t get off the waitlist. Does anyone know for a fact how many they took last year and the year before? And if all those people were accepted because that many people initially declined their offers?

Really getting discouraged that I won’t get off the waitlist. Does anyone know for a fact how many they took last year and the year before? And if all those people were accepted because that many people initially declined their offers?
From what I read in last years chat, 3 did not accept off the bat, and then I think they ended up taking around 10 total from the waitlist. so i guess there is still a chance to get off of it. Maybe other people are waiting to hear from Med school or other oppourtunities or get scholarships to the states or something like that

Hey everyone congrats to those who got in!

I am looking to apply next year and was wondering if only taking 4 classes per semester in my fourth year would harm my chances of getting in if I will have already completed the 6 term requirement of a full course load?
the requirement is only full course load for 3 full years. so technically not a requirement. Does someone who still took full look better tho? possibly. what i would recommend is taking the full course load, but having a 'bird' course or Pass/Fail course in there per semester

the requirement is only full course load for 3 full years. so technically not a requirement. Does someone who still took full look better tho? possibly. what i would recommend is taking the full course load, but having a 'bird' course or Pass/Fail course in there per semester
thank you so much! I wasn't sure if I was allowed to take pass/fail classes but I will definitely look into that!

I'm a 3rd year student looking for a roommate,
I have one bedroom available in a 2 bedroom unit, the rent is 830/month, and the place is a 2 min walk to the school (super useful in the winter)

send me a message if you're interested

I'm a 3rd year student looking for a roommate,
I have one bedroom available in a 2 bedroom unit, the rent is 830/month, and the place is a 2 min walk to the school (super useful in the winter)

send me a message if you're interested
I'm interested if it's female only! Can I get more information?

for people who have sent their transcripts, has waterloo checked off the conditions of your successful completed required courses on quest?

Did everyone on the waitlist send in their transcripts or not yet?

Just out of curiosity, what stats did you guys get in or apply with? (gpa, oat, etc...) Thanks!

I'll probably ask again at the end of July, but if you're #5 please update if you get your call or email them! :)
(I'm #6 so I'd really appreciate that update!!)
Absolutely I will! I hope it works out for us!
(I only asked because I'm just anxious and paranoid they may accidentally skip over me, lol)

What do you guys think the odds are of more people on the waitlist getting called?