Long before the Yeerks existed, before the Andalites built their ships and doomed species to enslavement with their kindness, before humans built breathtaking monuments to merciless gods, there existed two beings. It is perhaps a bit simplistic to call them Good and Evil, but stories break things down simply.
One had never asked for the power, but gathered it organically. He was perhaps a bit arrogant, a bit meddling, but he tended carefully to the progression of species, the development of art, of free thought, science, all those things that define intelligence... while the others' past was shrouded in mystery, and he wrought destruction of all in his path.
They fought for decades, centuries, millennia, and their battle is finally coming to an end with one, final showdown.
Who will survive?
It is now Day 1. We will begin on a long day cycle - lynch will close at 9PM EST tomorrow (9/6/16).
- If your role description or chat title does not say otherwise, you are a villager.
- You must post - with content - at least twice per cycle. If you have one busy day or something, that's fine, but if it is a habit you'll either be subbed out or simply mod killed. I care much more about you posting and thinking than performing night actions.
- You may PM with anyone in your group during the night ONLY. It is not required, but I do really appreciate being added to PMs!
- Be reasonable with your editing. My only hard and fast rule is that you should not futz with lynch votes after they're posted.
- If there is a really overwhelming majority and almost everyone seems to have voted/defended, lynch may close early... but generally night/lynch deadlines will be 5AM/9PM EST. No plurality rules. I'll try my best to keep people up to speed if I will be early/late.
- Trilt peeve: pretty please don't make strategic posts after evening lynch is closed, but before the write-up is done. Treat it like a morning.
DETAILS FOR THIS GAME:
- If you can morph, know that you can only stay in morph for two cycles before returning to your normal form.
- Example: I am Trilt, and I can turn into a sloth and gain napping powers. I may morph N1, use my napping powers that night (N1) and the following (N2), then must return to human form for N3. Then N4 I can sloth again.
- Feel free to ask any questions about this in your role PM!
- There is an injury mechanic in this game. I suggest not getting hurt.
- Items must be utilized the night following when they are received, and will be redistributed the next morning whether used or not. Try not to forget.
Abandoned Construction Site
7. @Filly Bay
The Yeerk Pool
11. @Flim Flam Man
The Sharing Meeting
22. @Mad Jack
23. @Animal Midwife
24. @Saki Nishibi