WereWolf(WW) Game Pre vet forum edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ok, since everyone is signed up, I will list some general rules for all the noobs (including myself)..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) If you haven't already done so, pick a breed and change your avatar to a picture of that breed. It is mostly for fun.

2) You are only allowed to PM to other members of your group (i.e. all the hounds can PM each other, but can't PM to any other groups, i.e toys, or sporting).

3) Once you are killed, you CAN NOT comment on any knowledge that you have of the game. You are allowed to post, but the comment must be in asterisks like this...
I am dead, now I can study
Basically, once you are dead you are there to entertain, ridicule, comment, but in no way share knowledge or vote etc. If you are unclear about whether you can make a comment PM me.

4) Everyone will be allowed to post messages on the game thread itself (unless for some reason you have been instructed that you cannot by the moderator ---me). Remember, as Dr. House says.."everybody lies". But, not all the time.

5) You may share as much or as little knowledge as you want to your Group, and to all the players on the thread regarding your role. You may tell people what has been told to you, even in confidence, but you may NOT copy the text directly. It cannot appear to be real evidence. It is always just your word (hearsay) what you have been told by a player or by the mod.

6) Deadlines are enforced to be fair. I will generally warn you before a deadline, but no guarantee. At my discretion I may change a deadline if requested to do so.

7) This is not a rule, but you are STRONGLY encouraged to actively post and pm. If everyone is afraid to say anything it can go a bit slow. Since a lot of you are noobs, don't be afraid to ask questions, or say something that you think may be obvious.

8) If you have questions about your role, ask me. Do not make a mistake of posting any sensitive information in the thread that would detract from yours or others roles in the game.

9) Finally, try to PM me with your night-time decisions as quickly as possible. The quicker I get those, the faster I can update what has happened so you can all discuss it.

10) There are 3 times of day in this game (which don't necessarily have to correlate with real time, but may frequently). The DAY period. The NIGHT period. And the AFTER MIDNIGHT period. The day period is when you will vote who to elect and lynch. The day period ends at 9:30pm EST. The night period is when you PM me with what actions you can take (if you are allowed to take action). The night period will end at 11:30pm EST, 2 hours after the end of day. The after midnight period may not always occur. But it is when players will have to respond to questions from me. These must be answered by 8:00am EST or I will choose a default for you. This will make more sense when you get your roles. The results of the night activities will be posted no later than 9:00am EST, earlier if I can get PMs for the aftermidnight period quickly.

11) Absolutely no editing of posts. Once it is posted, it is permanent. If you are unclear or had a typo, just post again to clarify. (thanks Lissa)

Roles will be sent out tonight or tomorrow. Voting will start at 9:00 am tomorrow. Do not discuss voting until I have given the roles out. I will start a new thread for the actual game play after I send out roles.

If you have any comments or questions about the game, this is a good place to ask them for now. I, or one of the veterans, will hopefully answer your questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Just as a suggestion SOV - one cycle per day may make the game too slow. How about Night cycle 8am to 5pm, and Day 5pm till 10 or 11pm. Most people are going to be more active for discussing/lynching in the evening. Having a kill and a lynch per day will help things move better with the number of people we have.
I am not sure if that is significantly different than what I planned.
Day: 9am- 9:30pm
Night 9:30pm,-11:30pm
Afternight 11:30-8am

I thought evenings to discuss, lynch, and discuss night-time strategy.

Do you see a way to cram more into a weekday?

Don't forget, absolutely NO editing of posts! (assuming you want to do that SOV, of course!)

Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like fun. Maybe I can play next game.
If three more people want to join you before 9pm EST tonight, I have one group in reserve, the Non-Sporting group. Otherwise you can make fun of everyone as a troll using ******************* type comments.
I'm better than you are

Anyone who hasn't signed up, feel free to harass the players.

Just updating my breed! It got lost!

Sporting Group
1- Katie8 (Vizsla)
2- Maddiegirl (Lab)
3- Graduatedly (Weimaraner)
4- LMMS (Flat Coated Retriever)

Hound Group
1-Lissarae06 (Bloodhound)
2- WhtsThFrequency (Mountain Cur)
3-Chebanse (greyhound)
4- Sheepdogpsu (Irish Wolfhound)

Working Group
1- dyachei (Alaskan Malamute)
2- Nordicat
3- jemappellejane (Newfoundland)
4- cuitlamiztli (Siberian Husky)

Toy Group
1- Heylodeb
2-DVMDream (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel)
3- StormWater (Yorkie)
4 - Psilovethomas (chihuahua)

Terrier Group
1- devyn (Staffordshire Bull Terrier)
2- that redhead (Miniature Bull Terrier)
3- zoovet (Black Russian Terrier)
4-squirrelsrule (Boston Terrier- technically a non-sporting breed, but that wasn't an option, so is it OK to be a Boston?)

Herding Group
1- krist (GSD)
2-twelvetigers (Pembroke Welsh corgi)
3-nyanko (Australian Shepherd)
4- sooprnova (Australian Cattle Dog)

Woops gotcha. I thought it would be 9:30pm for each day cycle and then 930pm the next day for the end of the night cycle. Sorry. Have been staring at too many screens today

I second those times :thumbup:

SOV, I'm #3 on the Sporting list. Won't be no rabbit tonight :)

I like my avatar for this game. Might just have to keep it.

When have those groups been made? I feel like I'm totally left behind.. haha

Oh wow. Now I feel stupid. My computer never even showed the first page. It used the second one as the first.. that's weird.. disregard my other post.. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Nyanko, copypasta is a pain in the rump on my phone. So I just staked my turf.

You new kids should leaf through this thread to get an idea about how a game is structured, how it proceeds, what to talk about, what gets you 'lynched', etc etc

http://studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=887297

Remember this game won't have items, but will have roles instead.

How did I miss this? Where was I?
There better be another one.

Trematode, maybe CFC will decide to play. If we find another person, I'd like to play too.

Can I call dibs, or do I have to make sure I am on SDN 24/7 :laugh:

I think I was busy logging fitocracy points when this was going on. :laugh:.

If another group is added to this one, can I be a Shiba Inu?

And if there's another game, what species are they gonna be? Horses? ;)

Sorry guys. Please stay and comment on the game. I am sure the next one will be better anyway!

If another group is added to this one, can I be a Shiba Inu?

And if there's another game, what species are they gonna be? Horses? ;)
I was actually thinking of a "vet school" theme. The villagers would be students and the wolves would be professors. Instead of the wolves killing every night, they would pick one student to fail out.

Sporting Group
1- Katie8 (Vizsla)
2- Maddiegirl (Lab)

Hound Group
3-Chebanse (greyhound)

Working Group
2- Nordicat

Toy Group
1- Heylodeb (Min Pin)
3- StormWater (Yorkie)

Terrier Group
4-squirrelsrule (Boston Terrier- technically a non-sporting breed, but that wasn't an option, so is it OK to be a Boston?)

Herding Group
1- krist (GSD)

Sorry guys. Please stay and comment on the game. I am sure the next one will be better anyway!

Aw Fiddlesticks. Imma be a french bulldog at large. Go wolves and stuff (I don't know how to trash talk).

All the roles have been sent out. If you have not received your role, please PM me.

I received the following question which I will answer for everyone:

ok. so the thing that I am confused by is the groups. I've only ever played this with two groups. Can you kind of explain that me? Like is one dog group the werewolfs? Are people getting killed from outside their group or form inside their group?
So, groups are mostly only for separating who you may send PMs to. PMing is a great way to share info, but only within your group. If you trust someone in your group you can be more effective. Lissa and I, for example, were great together in the last game we played.

Wolves are hidden amongst you. They can all be in 1 group, or mixed around. All roles were randomly assigned, not necessarily evenly assigned. Wolves can kill anyone in any group.

I will post a new thread with a story line and instructions for elections.

Good Luck everyone.

Last edited:
Just wondering.. and I know it's a stupid question, but.. EST time. Is that the time it shows on top of people's posts on SDN?

Just wondering.. and I know it's a stupid question, but.. EST time. Is that the time it shows on top of people's posts on SDN?
No. It posts it in whatever time zone your are in (I think you can change it in your settings). I see CST when I see posts.

What time frame is Georgia in? :rolleyes:
Should be eastern so just go off whatever time SOV says. I on the other hand, must subtract an hour off the deadline time.

Sporting Group
1- Katie8 (Vizsla)
2- Maddiegirl (Lab)

Hound Group
3-Chebanse (greyhound)

Working Group
2- Nordicat (Leonberger)

Toy Group
1- Heylodeb (Min Pin)
3- StormWater (Yorkie)

Terrier Group
4-squirrelsrule (Boston Terrier)

Herding Group
1- krist (GSD)