This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You might hear back today or tomorrow but if that’s not the case don’t lose hope. Also someone from a previous cycle heard back three days before interview day. So don’t lose hope!! :) Hope this helps
Thank you so much for the reassurance! I'm trying so hard not to lose hope. Thank you again!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Just got an email, I got into the program!

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you so much for the reassurance! I'm trying so hard not to lose hope. Thank you again!
Yes, please don’t lose hope. I was invited to an interview 3 days before the actual date. Hoping the best for you !

I didn't get an email, but my portal says I got accepted!

Reactions: 5 users
congratulations to everyone that got accepted! For those waiting to hear back, don't lose hope! Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: 4 users
I got on the alternate list! For everyone accepted, Congrats! I am so proud. I’m happy that I’ve at least been considered fit enough to not to get rejected yet lol. I guess I’m satisfied. Sending good vibes to all the interviewees, applicants, and acceptees ❤️❤️ & hope you guys send some good vibes back to me too haha.

Members don't see this ad :)
I still have yet to get a decision... I even checked the portal and still no decision...

Did anyone else get an email recently from Julie Smith that your app is still with the admissions committee?

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone else get an email recently from Julie Smith that your app is still with the admissions committee?

Was this a second email saying that your app is with admissions committee? When did you submit your app? or when was your app completed?

To those of you that have already been accepted, I would recommend you start a FB group to get in touch with your peers. Not only will it help with the networking process, but you can also discuss where you're going to be living, etc. On top of that, feel free to add some of us from current and past MSMS classes and we can give some insight and advice. Let us know when you create one!

I did, and I am still waiting to hear back for an interview invite. This is making me worried...

I received that email back in December. Then again I did submit my app mid November. I hope this helps.

Reactions: 1 users
No, I have not gotten any e-mail... so I e-mailed Marcos the way he said we could after three weeks after the interview hopefully, I will all be receiving a decision soon!

No I didn't receive an email either. The last email I got was from Julie on Jan 18th saying my application was ready for committee review. I am getting a little worried as well.

To those of you that have already been accepted, I would recommend you start a FB group to get in touch with your peers. Not only will it help with the networking process, but you can also discuss where you're going to be living, etc. On top of that, feel free to add some of us from current and past MSMS classes and we can give some insight and advice. Let us know when you create one!
Uh I can make it if no one has started a group yet, but I need one of you all that got accepted to PM me your facebook so I can open the group.

Was this a second email saying that your app is with admissions committee? When did you submit your app? or when was your app completed?

Hi, I got the first email about my app being ready on Jan 19 and my app was completed about a week before that. I just got this new email a few days ago.

Alright, I made the Facebook group. WesternU MSMS Class of 2019

Does anyone know if deferring acceptance for 1yr is allowed?

hi, i know that this thread is for MSMS, but is there anyone that is in the MSBS program, that can share their experience? or people that are applying?

Does anyone know if deferring acceptance for 1yr is allowed?
It is, but I believe you accept and pay the fee and then defer. Talk to Marcos! Besides having all the answers, he’ll calm you down.

It is, but I believe you accept and pay the fee and then defer. Talk to Marcos! Besides having all the answers, he’ll calm you down.
That's a good point! Thanks a bunch!

I called Julie this morning and she told me they are currently working on sending out interview invites. Has anyone heard anything? If not, hopefully we all do soon!

Reactions: 4 users
Do you guys think they send them over all at once or over a few days?

Silence for me. Submitted last year. Was accepted to two other programs with great success. Best of luck to everyone here.

Silence for me. Submitted last year. Was accepted to two other programs with great success. Best of luck to everyone here.
Congrats! Best wishes!! glad you have options. Are the 2 other programs in CA?

Congrats! Best wishes!! glad you have options. Are the 2 other programs in CA?

Negative, in east coast. One is a DO program with very heavy linkage and the other is BU MAMS (which I am inclined to do).

Congrats to everyone who got an interview invite!!! Wish you the best!! You will do great :)

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted as of last week. Best of luck to all those interviewing next weekend!

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

Reactions: 6 users
Are interview invite rejections on a rolling basis too or do they wait till the end to send those out?
I haven't heard anything yet.

Hi everyone!

I haven’t heard back regarding an interview invite. My chances are quite slim at this point. So I just want to wish everyone interviewing this Saturday the best of luck!!! Relax, stay true to yourself and enjoy every second of it. You will do great!! I will be thinking of all of you and sending you all good vibes.

Hi everyone!

I haven’t heard back regarding an interview invite. My chances are quite slim at this point. So I just want to wish everyone interviewing this Saturday the best of luck!!! Relax, stay true to yourself and enjoy every second of it. You will do great!! I will be thinking of all of you and sending you all good vibes.
You’ve been so positive this entire process and I’ve appreciated it so much whenever I came to this thread. Now YOU don’t lose hope!

Hi everyone!

Think of it as a positive sign. I got my rejection yesterday which means you are still in the race! Good luck!

You’ve been so positive this entire process and I’ve appreciated it so much whenever I came to this thread. Now YOU don’t lose hope!
Think of it as a positive sign. I got my rejection yesterday which means you are still in the race! Good luck!

Thank you everyone!! You guys are awesome!! I wish you the best snehala!! Don’t give up on your dreams.

This forum has been the most positive and most supportive forum I have been on. I wish the best of luck to everyone. I have been waiting for some type of news for a long time now. I finished my app late November/early December and I'm trying my best to stay positive. Do you think they'll still send interview invites tomorrow? I'm going to call Julie just to make sure where my app is at this point.

Just emailed Julie and she responded saying that no decision has been made on my application as of now. There hasn't been confirmation on if they will add another interview date, but March 17th is the last one. So I'm assuming this is not good news for me. Just wanted to update anyone else who was still waiting to hear back.