What are my chances with my stats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teehee123

Reaction score
Hi,2
I am a Canadian student looking to apply to American dental schools.
My GPA is 3.64
My GPA is 3.55
My DAT score:
PAT:19
QR:18
RC:23
BIO:21
GC:20
OC:18
TS:20
AA:20
I still have to get shadowing experience butbecause of COVID, it has been very difficult to find.
My ideal option would be to go to buffalo because it's the closest to home and it's much cheaper than NYU and Boston. Another good option would
be something in Ohio or anything close to
Toronto.
What are my chances of getting into any schools and what schools do you think I should apply to especially since I am a Canadian?

What are the most Canadian friendly and cheapest medical schools?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Detroit Mercy is also within very close distance to the border, so they should be on your radar. Reach out to students at the schools and see if there are any Canadians you can talk to before you go in and apply next spring.

That said, your DAT's should be in the 20's, and you really should have some shadowing or practical experience.

Detroit Mercy is also within very close distance to the border, so they should be on your radar. Reach out to students at the schools and see if there are any Canadians you can talk to before you go in and apply next spring.

That said, your DAT's should be in the 20's, and you really should have some shadowing or practical experience.
Thank you for your response. I will keep Detroit in mind as well. Can you comment anything regarding my stats and if you think I stand a chance? Thanks.