You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What classes are you taking next semester?
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Intro. to Genetics
- Probability & Statistics
- Some writing class for my major
Looking forward to lots of math this semester
- Probability & Statistics
- Some writing class for my major
Looking forward to lots of math this semester
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Genetics w/ recitation
Human Anatomy & Physiology II w/ lab
Gen Chem II w/ lab
Gen Ed class w/ work shop
Human Anatomy & Physiology II w/ lab
Gen Chem II w/ lab
Gen Ed class w/ work shop
Intro to Programming (Python)
Developmental Biology
Biochemistry Seminar
Molecular Genetics Seminar
TA for Molecular Biology class
I'm writing my senior thesis this term, so pretty much the only graded courses are the first two listed. Just trying to take my last term fairly light!
Developmental Biology
Biochemistry Seminar
Molecular Genetics Seminar
TA for Molecular Biology class
I'm writing my senior thesis this term, so pretty much the only graded courses are the first two listed. Just trying to take my last term fairly light!
Upper level physiology with easy prof
2 economics, should be easy
2 English, don't know what's going to happen here
2 economics, should be easy
2 English, don't know what's going to happen here
How do you balance Calc and upper level science at the same time? My brain would completely shut down.
Social Psychology, Introduction to Clinical Health Professions and Interpersonal Communication(2 cr.), Biology II, Gen-Chemistry II, Writing II. Over the summer I will be taking Calc I/II and Systems Physiology/Intro to Genetics
-
Last edited:
Bioengineering
unit operationss
Transport Processes
Biochemistry
Organic Chemistry+lab
Microbiology
🙁
unit operationss
Transport Processes
Biochemistry
Organic Chemistry+lab
Microbiology
🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My psych capstone
Philosophy class for my minor
Spanish
Chem research
The beauty of needing two classes to graduate
Philosophy class for my minor
Spanish
Chem research
The beauty of needing two classes to graduate
Chem 1 and lab
Pathogenic bacteria!!!😀
Motor learning
Bio 2 and lab
Just switched my major lol still have it easy!
Pathogenic bacteria!!!😀
Motor learning
Bio 2 and lab
Just switched my major lol still have it easy!
O Chem II
Physics II
Bio II
Psych research methods
2 research credits (HDFS)
This will be a fun semester 🙂
Forgot the major... Biology with a Biological foundations of psych minor
Physics II
Bio II
Psych research methods
2 research credits (HDFS)
This will be a fun semester 🙂
Forgot the major... Biology with a Biological foundations of psych minor
Last edited:
Human BiologyAnd please include if you'll be taking summer courses. List majors also, I'm curious.
Gchem II
Writing II
Pyschology
Religon
Summer: Possibly Calc I.
I'm transferring. I want to be a non-trad so my GPA doesn't plumit because I'll be forced to take Calc I and Calc II. The other majors require Stats
Currently a Bio Major. Deciding what major to switch to when I transfer.
How do you balance Calc and upper level science at the same time? My brain would completely shut down.
Time management!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Orgo Chem 1
chem 2 lab
Genetics w/ recitation (wtf is a recitation?)
Medical terminology online class
gen ed course
12 credits , should be a breeze...
chem 2 lab
Genetics w/ recitation (wtf is a recitation?)
Medical terminology online class
gen ed course
12 credits , should be a breeze...
Biochemistry II for Majors with Lab
Genetics
Physiology
Calc Physics II
Molecular Biology with Lab
Molecular Research
urgh its gunna be rough 19 creds + MCAT studying but I guess i will know Transcription/Translation like the back of my hand with that schedule.
Edit: forgot my major Biochemistry
Genetics
Physiology
Calc Physics II
Molecular Biology with Lab
Molecular Research
urgh its gunna be rough 19 creds + MCAT studying but I guess i will know Transcription/Translation like the back of my hand with that schedule.
Edit: forgot my major Biochemistry
Orgo Chem 1
chem 2 lab
Genetics w/ recitation (wtf is a recitation?)
Medical terminology online class
gen ed course
12 credits , should be a breeze...
It's a smaller class lead by a TA. Your lecture will have around 170+ students and recitation no more than 30, at least at my school. It is like lecture review.
wasn't really expecting a reply but thank you 🙂It's a smaller class lead by a TA. Your lecture will have around 170+ students and recitation no more than 30, at least at my school. It is like lecture review.
major : premed 🙄
Polymer Chemistry
Medical Chemistry
Advanced Genetics
Advanced Physiology
Astronomy
Polymer Chemistry
Medical Chemistry
Advanced Genetics
Advanced Physiology
Astronomy
damn son...major : premed 🙄
Polymer Chemistry
Medical Chemistry
Advanced Genetics
Advanced Physiology
Astronomy
ripmajor : premed 🙄
Polymer Chemistry
Medical Chemistry
Advanced Genetics
Advanced Physiology
Astronomy
I get the time management part, but how do I hold this much information at once?Time management!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Depending on what college I transfer to, I'm going to change my major to criminal justice...not really interested in anything else besides thatHuman Biology
Gchem II
Writing II
Pyschology
Religon
Summer: Possibly Calc I.
I'm transferring. I want to be a non-trad so my GPA doesn't plumit because I'll be forced to take Calc I and Calc II. The other majors require Stats
Currently a Bio Major. Deciding what major to switch to when I transfer.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
damn son...
This upcoming semester will be challenging.
Polymer professor I know very well so not too worried.
Advanced Physiology is going to be the hardest class yet. Already perusing the lectures. We have to know angiograms and specific electrophysiology that went wrong by reading EKGs...... and of course served chilled with written response questions. When I get an A (positive thinking), I am going to pop a bottle of champagne.
Everyone ^^^ is taking intense classes !
Depending on what college I transfer to, I'm going to change my major to criminal justice...not really interested in anything else besides that
You're still going to take your pre-reqs correct?
This upcoming semester will be challenging.
Polymer professor I know very well so not too worried.
Advanced Physiology is going to be the hardest class yet. Already perusing the lectures. We have to know angiograms and specific electrophysiology that went wrong by reading EKGs...... and of course served chilled with written response questions. When I get an A (positive thinking), I am going to pop a bottle of champagne.
You're smart. You're loyal. You're grateful. I appreciate that.
You're smart. You're loyal. You're grateful. I appreciate that.
lololol

I would cringe when he says that. Hold you down is the
Get his snapchat. Its ridiculous.
Welp, here's to my easy schedule.....
Major: Interdisciplinary studies (molecular biology, biochemistry and bioinformatics)
- General zoology
- Physics I
- Organic chemistry II
- Genetics (maybe, I'm still trying to pull strings.)
- Intro to LGBT studies.
Major: Interdisciplinary studies (molecular biology, biochemistry and bioinformatics)
- General zoology
- Physics I
- Organic chemistry II
- Genetics (maybe, I'm still trying to pull strings.)
- Intro to LGBT studies.
Spring:
Gen Chem 2 w/lab
Physics 2 w/lab
Bio 2 w/lab
Summer:
Orgo 1 & 2 (if the money is there)
Gen Chem 2 w/lab
Physics 2 w/lab
Bio 2 w/lab
Summer:
Orgo 1 & 2 (if the money is there)
Brain managementI get the time management part, but how do I hold this much information at once?
I can't control my brain, my brain controls meBrain management
This is "accriate"You're smart. You're loyal. You're grateful. I appreciate that.
Yes of courseYou're still going to take your pre-reqs correct?
Major: Bioengineering
Last semester before graduating! So taking it easy (only technically need 6 credits to graduate). Also done applying to and got accepted to med school so it takes the load off.
Every semester I've taken like 18-19 credits so it will be awesome take fewer credits this semester!
1. Cellular Engineering Lab (3)
2. Systems Pharmacology: Project in Design (3)
3. Orgo Lab (3) (lol yeah I know I left it till the end...but its ok as long as I get it done before matriculating!)
4. Health Policy and Management (3 Pass/Fail) Just taking since it sounds useful and cool.
5. Senior Independent Research Thesis class (3)
Last semester before graduating! So taking it easy (only technically need 6 credits to graduate). Also done applying to and got accepted to med school so it takes the load off.
Every semester I've taken like 18-19 credits so it will be awesome take fewer credits this semester!
1. Cellular Engineering Lab (3)
2. Systems Pharmacology: Project in Design (3)
3. Orgo Lab (3) (lol yeah I know I left it till the end...but its ok as long as I get it done before matriculating!)
4. Health Policy and Management (3 Pass/Fail) Just taking since it sounds useful and cool.
5. Senior Independent Research Thesis class (3)
Music major w/ Vocal and Piano concentrations
Genetics (3 CH)
Gen Chem 2 w/Lab (4 CH @ UNE)
Physics 2 w/Lab (4 CH @ Local Uni)
Evolution (3 CH)
Diction for Singers (3 CH)
Voice (1 CH)
Piano (1 CH)
Aural Skills 4 (1 CH but meets for three hours/wk)
Music Theory 4 (3 CH)
Two Ensemble courses (1 CH each, also meets for three hours/wk)
Recital Attendance (0 CH, attend one recital per week for pass & is required for major)
I also have "required" extracurrics, but they don't count for credit.
Time management was learned at a very early point in my undergraduate career. It was something emphasized to us in our intro to college courses. It was somewhat of a minor miracle I managed to get all of these to fit in a cohesive schedule. Oddly enough, this is actually looking easier than my fall semester...
Genetics (3 CH)
Gen Chem 2 w/Lab (4 CH @ UNE)
Physics 2 w/Lab (4 CH @ Local Uni)
Evolution (3 CH)
Diction for Singers (3 CH)
Voice (1 CH)
Piano (1 CH)
Aural Skills 4 (1 CH but meets for three hours/wk)
Music Theory 4 (3 CH)
Two Ensemble courses (1 CH each, also meets for three hours/wk)
Recital Attendance (0 CH, attend one recital per week for pass & is required for major)
I also have "required" extracurrics, but they don't count for credit.
Time management was learned at a very early point in my undergraduate career. It was something emphasized to us in our intro to college courses. It was somewhat of a minor miracle I managed to get all of these to fit in a cohesive schedule. Oddly enough, this is actually looking easier than my fall semester...
Bioengineering
unit operationss
Transport Processes
Biochemistry
Organic Chemistry+lab
Microbiology
🙁
Lol! Just had my transport final today. It's an interesting class. If you get the material you don't have to study very hard but if you don't..you can study for days and still not do well. Brush up on Differential Equations and Multivariable Calc before the class and you'll be fine!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Winter Quarter:
- Ochem 2 (3 credits)
- Physics 2 + Lab (5 credits)
- Biostats (4 credits)
- Science Honors Seminar (2 credits) (for this, I need to write and submit a research proposal for the Honors program)
- Research (2 credits)
- Computer Applications (3 credits)
- Ochem 3 + Lab (5 credits)
- Physics 3 + Lab (5 credits)
- Genetics + Lab (5 credits)
- Research (2-3 credits)
- Intro to Politics (5 credits)
- American Politics (5 credits)
- Contemporary Issues in Comparative Politics (5 credits)
- Research (2-3 credits)
Last edited:
O Chem II (4 credits)
Human Anatomy + lab (5 credits)
Reproductive biology (3 credits, kinda scary as anything between 80 and 93 is a B)
O chem I lab (1 credit)
Trig (3 credits)
Research
Joys of being a post bacc no light courses
Human Anatomy + lab (5 credits)
Reproductive biology (3 credits, kinda scary as anything between 80 and 93 is a B)
O chem I lab (1 credit)
Trig (3 credits)
Research
Joys of being a post bacc no light courses
Women's, Gender & Sexuality Studies major here.
-Biochemistry & Molecular Bio II
-Research Methods in the Liberal Arts (brand new college requirement)
-"Critical Thinking" (university requirement)
-Leadership & Action for Social Change (internship/major requirement)
Also writing my senior thesis on sex and disability in medical education and prepping for the MCAT.
-Biochemistry & Molecular Bio II
-Research Methods in the Liberal Arts (brand new college requirement)
-"Critical Thinking" (university requirement)
-Leadership & Action for Social Change (internship/major requirement)
Also writing my senior thesis on sex and disability in medical education and prepping for the MCAT.
Physics II
Biochem
Theology
Neuroscience class
Philosophy of psych
Brain circuitry (grad level class)
Psyc Major
Super excited about the grad level neuroscience class.
Biochem
Theology
Neuroscience class
Philosophy of psych
Brain circuitry (grad level class)
Psyc Major
Super excited about the grad level neuroscience class.
Next quarter:
(4) - Engineering Problem Solving (MATLAB)
(4) - Thermodynamics
(4) - Introduction to the Biophysics of Molecules and Cells
(3) - Pharmaceutical Chemistry
(2) - Research in a Biopsychology lab
Double majoring in Biomedical Engineering and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
My summer classes are undecided.
(4) - Engineering Problem Solving (MATLAB)
(4) - Thermodynamics
(4) - Introduction to the Biophysics of Molecules and Cells
(3) - Pharmaceutical Chemistry
(2) - Research in a Biopsychology lab
Double majoring in Biomedical Engineering and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
My summer classes are undecided.