-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WildZoo's WWild ZZoo Part 2 - Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
********Oh my gosh did they actually? Can anyone see this on my profile from your end:
View attachment 360675
I can’t see this. It needs to be visible next to the user’s name or at least when clicking on the user’s name
********
I am vibing to Persona 5 OST rn . And I feel like I am turning my read on you and I am just with the 'TAKE OVER' song and its super fitting.Well... thirty minutes to close. Is it time for a song?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did I live?
Was I kind enough and good enough?
Did I solve enough?
Did I ever look up and see the moon and the stars and the sky?
Oh, why have I been sleeping?
Was I kind enough and good enough?
Did I solve enough?
Did I ever look up and see the moon and the stars and the sky?
Oh, why have I been sleeping?
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Okay, not openwolfing, just rhyming.How did I live?
I taste every wasted minute
Every time I turned away
From the yeets that might have solved it
How long have I been sleeping?
Khepri has felt less wolfy today. I don't know why that is. Maybe it's tied to attention being paid to the game? hrm
Clem pls.Begrudgingly have to believe the trust tell for zenge if I do for true, ig
unvote zenge
vote santy
You’re interrupting PSV’s wolf brag.
They say we are asleep until yeet a wolf
We are children of dust and ashes
But when we yeet a wolf we wake up
And we are a god and angels weep
But if I die here tonight
I die in my sleep...
We are children of dust and ashes
But when we yeet a wolf we wake up
And we are a god and angels weep
But if I die here tonight
I die in my sleep...
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Explain this like I'm 17Unvote: zenge
Vote: Clem J
All of my life I spent searching the words of poets and saints and prophets and kings
Now at the end all I know that I've learned is that all that I know is I don't know a thing
So easy to close off
Place the blame outside
Changing my reads all the time
So terrified
Now at the end all I know that I've learned is that all that I know is I don't know a thing
So easy to close off
Place the blame outside
Changing my reads all the time
So terrified
Look whichever of them flip red im gonna claim credit in postClem pls.
You’re interrupting PSV’s wolf brag.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
At this point I demand credit if it's anyone other than you or ZengeLook whichever of them flip red im gonna claim credit in post
All the games I could've won
But I never had the nerve
Village reads, I don't deserve
So alright!
Alright!
I've had my time
Close my eyes
Let the yeet close chime!
Misyeet me all over again
I just don't care!
Nothing's left
I looked everywhere!
Is this how I die?
Was there ever any other way my play could be?
Is this how I die?
Such a storm of feelings inside of me
But I never had the nerve
Village reads, I don't deserve
So alright!
Alright!
I've had my time
Close my eyes
Let the yeet close chime!
Misyeet me all over again
I just don't care!
Nothing's left
I looked everywhere!
Is this how I die?
Was there ever any other way my play could be?
Is this how I die?
Such a storm of feelings inside of me
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Okay not a wolf bragAll the games I could've won
But I never had the nerve
Village reads, I don't deserve
So alright!
Alright!
I've had my time
Close my eyes
Let the yeet close chime!
Misyeet me all over again
I just don't care!
Nothing's left
I looked everywhere!
Is this how I die?
Was there ever any other way my play could be?
Is this how I die?
Such a storm of feelings inside of me
akldjfl;akjsd;klfj
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Smh. Such Skill Issue.Begrudgingly have to believe the trust tell for zenge if I do for true, ig
unvote zenge
vote santy
I think I am more comfier with PSV being my legacy for a wolf if you skill issue it and yeet me. So I hope you sheep it at least eventually/?
But then why am I screaming?
Why am I shaking?
Oh god, was there something that I missed?
Did I squander my abilities?
Were my wolfreads correct all of this time?
Why am I shaking?
Oh god, was there something that I missed?
Did I squander my abilities?
Were my wolfreads correct all of this time?
They say we are asleep until we yeet a wolf
We are children of dust and ashes
But when we fall in love we wake up
And we are a god and angels weep
But if I die here tonight
I die in my sleep...
We are children of dust and ashes
But when we fall in love we wake up
And we are a god and angels weep
But if I die here tonight
I die in my sleep...
Ooof. That’s an age choice. Awkward teenager. Vine is still a decade away from blossoming. SmhExplain this like I'm 17
Did you had this prepared or are you making it on the fly?
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
She's being a little... goofy. If it's not you I'm not giving her the benefit of the doubt tomorrow.Smh. Such Skill Issue.
I think I am more comfier with PSV being my legacy for a wolf if you skill issue it and yeet me. So I hope you sheep it at least eventually/?
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I should clarify that she's not getting the benefit of the doubt now, either, I just think I'm right about her still.She's being a little... goofy. If it's not you I'm not giving her the benefit of the doubt tomorrow.
They say we are asleep until we yeet a wolf!
And I'm so ready
To wake up now
I wanna wake up
Don't let me die while I'm like this
I wanna wake up
Dubz, don't let me die while I'm like this
Please let me wake up now
Dubz, don't let me die while I'm like this!
I am ready
I am ready!
...To wake up
And I'm so ready
To wake up now
I wanna wake up
Don't let me die while I'm like this
I wanna wake up
Dubz, don't let me die while I'm like this
Please let me wake up now
Dubz, don't let me die while I'm like this!
I am ready
I am ready!
...To wake up
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Parts are based on the Hamilton musical, I believe. But given the speed, it has to be pre-prepared.Did you had this prepared or are you making it on the fly?
EDIT- ignore me, misread part I guess
It's a modification of the beautiful song "Dust and Ashes" from Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812. Which is itself an adaptation of Part II, Section V, of the 19th century Russian novel War and Peace.Did you had this prepared or are you making it on the fly?
Hamilton? HAMILTON?Parts are based on the Hamilton musical, I believe. But given the speed, it has to be pre-prepared.
You uncultured black bear. Smh.
@Animal Midwife pls. Why the Angry reacts?Ooof. That’s an age choice. Awkward teenager. Vine is still a decade away from blossoming. Smh
I just really enjoy doing songs or poems when I'm being misyeeted. Makes it more fun.
What made you pick that song to modify the lyrics and had them prepared if you were in risk of getting yeeted?It's a modification of the beautiful song "Dust and Ashes" from Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812. Which is itself an adaptation of Part II, Section V, of the 19th century Russian novel War and Peace.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
The dying part felt a ton like Who Lives Who Dies Who Tells Your StoryHamilton? HAMILTON?
You uncultured black bear. Smh.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do you mean? I'm thinking about that song most of my life, given it's a representation of depression. I modified the lyrics as I pulled them.What made you pick that song to modify the lyrics and had them prepared if you were in risk of getting yeeted?
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Because she's still 17, of course@Animal Midwife pls. Why the Angry reacts?
**********Ooof. That’s an age choice. Awkward teenager. Vine is still a decade away from blossoming. Smh
Tiktok >>>>>> Vine. Don’t @ me or tomato me i’m right pls 😡
**********
I don't know if I was even 17 when Vine died. Maybe I was exactly 17. 🤔
🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅**********
Tiktok >>>>>> Vine. Don’t @ me or tomato me i’m right pls 😡
**********
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You're oldOoof. That’s an age choice. Awkward teenager. Vine is still a decade away from blossoming. Smh
I guess I'll just hang out for the next seventeen minutes.
Here, ask me questions about the game and I'll try to get in the mind of hypothetical w!PSV to explain her apparent decisions.
Here, ask me questions about the game and I'll try to get in the mind of hypothetical w!PSV to explain her apparent decisions.
Didn’t she concede in that literary game?This really doesn't feel like wolf PSV. She has consistently fought harder going down as a wolf.
Why the genny/Nate kills?I guess I'll just hang out for the next seventeen minutes.
Here, ask me questions about the game and I'll try to get in the mind of hypothetical w!PSV to explain her apparent decisions.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Literary was a very... bonkers game. At that point one of the wolves was currently a villager and I, who had been a wolf, was then a Survivor.Didn’t she concede in that literary game?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dubz, don't let me die while I'm like this
Day 4 Nom Nom Nom Vote Tally
Khepri ()
PSV (2) - Zenge, Santy
Santy (3) - PSV, True, Clem
Zenge ()
Clem (1) - Khepri
6/6
Missing: nundo
Deadline: 10pm EDT TODAY (~14 MINUTES)
Khepri ()
PSV (2) - Zenge, Santy
Santy (3) - PSV, True, Clem
Zenge ()
Clem (1) - Khepri
6/6
Missing: nundo
Deadline: 10pm EDT TODAY (~14 MINUTES)
As if I haven't been on psv most of the day lolSmh. Such Skill Issue.
I think I am more comfier with PSV being my legacy for a wolf if you skill issue it and yeet me. So I hope you sheep it at least eventually/?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like you’re trying to box her into your expectations.This really doesn't feel like wolf PSV. She has consistently fought harder going down as a wolf.
genny because...? Uh, to create WIFOM?Why the genny/Nate kills?
Nate because he was sorta towncored, I guess?
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
You told me not to give up on Monday and you were right >:[I guess I'll just hang out for the next seventeen minutes.
Here, ask me questions about the game and I'll try to get in the mind of hypothetical w!PSV to explain her apparent decisions.
You are not allowed to give up, I don't care what your alignment is. At least tell me who to yeet tomorrow.
I haven't flipped yet, lol. I'm just trying to have funAs if I haven't been on psv most of the day lol
Tbf it only really matters where your vote endsAs if I haven't been on psv most of the day lol