-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WildZoo's WWild ZZoo Part 2 - Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
akl;dfjlkasjd;fkljasdjfkl;ajsdklfj;aslkdjfkl;as@potentialsheltervet I can't wait for results, like this if wolf, hug if not
I TOLD YOU ALL
Sigh. Whatever time I have before the writeup... Maybe I can be convinced to put some effort forth.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ya'intAhhhhhh pls be right end this pls
Oh, are you a deer?
Cookies for Truenamerakl;dfjlkasjd;fkljasdjfkl;ajsdklfj;aslkdjfkl;as
I TOLD YOU ALL
Idk the thing is I can kinda see where psv might be coming from a lot of the time, like
They do fit as a partner, I also feel like maybe I can see where they're coming from better than they're articulating it for other people, but im not confident enough in it to push over santy instead
They do fit as a partner, I also feel like maybe I can see where they're coming from better than they're articulating it for other people, but im not confident enough in it to push over santy instead
Hmm now I feel like Khepri is wolfier than Santy. Maybe I'm being pocketed by Santy's apparently genuine enthusiasm 🤔
The way nks have been going ill probably be dead lolIf Santy is the flip it's either Khepri or PSV.
Tomorrow gonna suck if you're wrong
Err I'm dead fam. Gonna have to figure it out.Idk the thing is I can kinda see where psv might be coming from a lot of the time, like
They do fit as a partner, I also feel like maybe I can see where they're coming from better than they're articulating it for other people, but im not confident enough in it to push over santy instead
Clearly @Zenge142 is going to die despite the skill issue.
Yeah my internet is super slow lolErr I'm dead fam. Gonna have to figure it out.
Zenge, how does it feel to have lived this long??
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
The way nks have been going shorty will be the nk, somehowThe way nks have been going ill probably be dead lol
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
******************************The way nks have been going shorty will be the nk, somehow
I HAVE died in games I wasn't playing before 🤔
******************************
Thank you, I think. 🤔Zenge, how does it feel to have lived this long??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Khepri @Santygrass Hi. You guys want to interact with me?
Hello@Khepri @Santygrass Hi. You guys want to interact with me?
🤔Thank you, I think. 🤔
No, I was definitely being honest about killing you N2 lol
You wolfing? Or is Santy wolfing?Hello
Or is Truenamer somehow wolfing?
Nah, I don't think wolf!True would be defending me this hard after my death.
Santy.You wolfing? Or is Santy wolfing?
Or is Truenamer somehow wolfing?
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I swear to Christ if we lose this game because you leave this as your legacy, I'll haunt youYou wolfing? Or is Santy wolfing?
Or is Truenamer somehow wolfing?
Definitely Khepri or Santy.
I guess, gth, maybe... Khepri?? I was really hoping one of them would die today and hopefully I wouldn't have to actually put effort into casing.
I guess, gth, maybe... Khepri?? I was really hoping one of them would die today and hopefully I wouldn't have to actually put effort into casing.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
That's why I'm voting for one of them, yepDefinitely Khepri or Santy.
I guess, gth, maybe... Khepri?? I was really hoping one of them would die today and hopefully I wouldn't have to actually put effort into casing.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You can't haunt me. I'll be haunting Zenge!I swear to Christ if we lose this game because you leave this as your legacy, I'll haunt you
DUBZ
Don't break the sanctity of the game!
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Strange, this doesn't look like the write-up we're all dying for
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ooooooohhhhhh 👻
I am leaning on this, tbfhPSV if this is just post-game wolf theater you should win an Oscar
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
why must you taunt usOoooooohhhhhh 👻
did we win or do I suffer another two days please
Oh this reminds me:PSV if this is just post-game wolf theater you should win an Oscar
I was never a true theater kid. Which is probably good because some bad **** went down in my high school's theater department.
However, I do really enjoy musical theatre! I'm too shy/self-conscious/nervous to perform on a stage lol. But I sing along at home.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Strange, this doesn't look like the write-up we're all dying for

Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
We have AWWards on this site, if this is acting she should get oneI am leaning on this, tbfh
I’m not the one with the keyboard. I tagged out 18 minutes ago
why must you taunt us
did we win or do I suffer another two days please
@Zenge142 Come back here
Face what you did, sir
Face what you did, sir
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The world may never knowwhy must you taunt us
did we win or do I suffer another two days please
Voting a villager instead of a wolfBtw, I’ve been meaning to ask, what does choking/choker mean in a WW context?
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Gets very close to winning, maybe even has the right read, then flails and loses.Btw, I’ve been meaning to ask, what does choking/choker mean in a WW context?
Lol when I went to look at Lawpy in one of his past games he had like 500 posts. I noped out of that.Khepri has five pages, Santy has eight. Oh boy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
NoVoting a villager instead of a wolf
It's very specifically a villager voting a villager at f4 or f3 for the loss
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
But not just in general, it has to be one of the more impactful votes to really be a choker.Voting a villager instead of a wolf
I am actually a super shy/anxious person myself and theatre really helps wuth that I think!Oh this reminds me:
I was never a true theater kid. Which is probably good because some bad **** went down in my high school's theater department.
However, I do really enjoy musical theatre! I'm too shy/self-conscious/nervous to perform on a stage lol. But I sing along at home.
Well, idk if it 'helps' in not being anxious and stuff but being able of detach you from yourself is a really sun thing to do and can be helpful ig. Theatre goat!