WildZoo's WWild ZZoo Part 2 - Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You told me not to give up on Monday and you were right >:[

You are not allowed to give up, I don't care what your alignment is. At least tell me who to yeet tomorrow.
See, I'm torn on whether it's Santy or Khepri. I don't know which one I'd prefer to go for because both of them have village and wolf points. That's why I really wanted to yeet one of them today and if we were wrong, get the other tomorrow. Basically an assured win.
Buttttt I guess y'all will have to hope you get it right, because I don't think the discussion around me has been very productive.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
He asked the last wolf in the game.

True pls. You’re killing me.
Okay, think about it this way

If she's a wolf, we win and you win extra, and I did nothing but talk to her while she went down.

If she's not a wolf, she is a competent player who is giving us more of her thoughts because I asked her. There is not a downside.
 
Day 4 Nom Nom Nom Vote Tally

Khepri ()
PSV (3) - Zenge, Santy, Khepri
Santy (3) - PSV, True, Clem
Zenge ()
Clem ()

6/6
Missing: nundo

Deadline: 10pm EDT TODAY (~10 MINUTES)

awww-animals.gif
 
See, I'm torn on whether it's Santy or Khepri. I don't know which one I'd prefer to go for because both of them have village and wolf points. That's why I really wanted to yeet one of them today and if we were wrong, get the other tomorrow. Basically an assured win.
Buttttt I guess y'all will have to hope you get it right, because I don't think the discussion around me has been very productive.
I agree. I'm having a hard time with both of them. I feel like today I've been siding with whichever one I'm currently reading the posts of.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I only have eyes for Truenamer right now.
Like, @Zenge142 you called me a brick wall on Lawpy not being a wolf. You're doing the same thing to me not being village. So why would I bother trying to change your mind? It's obviously not going to work. I could literally be an innocent child (not literally because the setup is open) and you'd still find a way to make me wolfy.
By the way, I think the tie loophole is silly.
 
Lawpy in D2: Zenge and Clem spend most of the day voring there, Lawpy flips wolf.

Nos PSV : Zenge and Clem spend most of the day there.

Psv prob a wolf, the history is there for something /?


Anyways just hell bother/ask psv about their Khepri and me diff check that is just super fake to have a solve, as it was their Clem read probs/?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad